[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cam3n

lovedrama, I'm sorry if I sound stupid.. but what do u mean by that? did something already happen between Yul n CG?? :blink: I've only watch up to ep 16.. so..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iluvkdrama

thanks everyone espeically sophendo for uploading episodes 19 and 20. i haven't watched 20 yet but it looks wishy washy... i hope nothing bad happens. can't wait until next week.

I've watched/read Goong for awhile & I haven't posted in this thread yet. -_- I think Yul is hottt but dang, his character is pissing me off. Shin isn't as hot, but his character is cuter.

BTW -- does chaegyung's friend (with glasses) come out in any other drama/movie? She's really pretty but they don't make her look so pretty with the glasses.

Guest MeiLin83

I remember in the manhwa after the interview (after Shin proclaims his love for CG publicly), CG asks him about it and Shin says he only said the things he said to save face. He is the HwangTaJa and when CG brings up the divorce, not only is she bringing grief for themselves, but for the whole royal family. So basically Shin says he didn't mean it when he said he loved her. Although...we all know he does. B)

It would be sad if CG end up pregant with Yul's baby. :(

The horror! That would never happen, but just thinking about it gets steam coming from my ears.

I honestly don't have much hope for the rest of the series, I have stopped dling the episodes and I only read your guys comments to know whats happening. However, all that said, please surprise me with the next 4 episode PDs. And everyone loves a happy ending, but if the last sincerely sweet moment between S & CG is episode 16, and then bam! love in the last 5 minutes of episode 24. I will be truly disappointed.

We deserve better than that for watching 24 eps of this push and pull story.

Guest sarangie

^^Not to worry, my_immortality, I agree with you 100%. CG needs to take some blame.

The only thing I like about her right now is her wardrobe.

:lol: nice one~~

yeah...her behaving like that is getting on my nerve...

why can't they be together~~ ^^;;

also...why is there a preview for the next ep?

when will that be on?

I don't have too much to add (everyone keeps repeating what's already going through my head...) but what IS it with people in K-dramas who have this compulsion to answer their cell phone no matter what??? It's like, WTF, can't CG just not answer it? Is there no option to force your call to go to voicemail? Can't you put your phone on silent, or turn it off??

Seems like all the time they're taking ot the battery, as if that's the only option to silent the thing! :(

Here's the Episode 20 (LQ) 80mb version originally uploaded by Cilik

Ep 20 LQ Cred: Cilik

As for the episode...not that I understand a lot but it was really sad.

Crap..I typed out a bunch of stuff and it all got erased!

Hopefully I remember it all...

1. I don't get it...(from my understanding of what I saw with no knowledge of Korean at all...so correct me if I am wrong) Why was Shin reamed out by the King over the CG-Yul picture in the paper? I mean...yes, CG needed the yelling she got. But Shin?? And how come no one yelled at Yul? If anything it only shows that Yul is after his cousin's WIFE. And that is bad behavior in any capacity - shouldn't Yul be the one getting reprimanded?

2. Anyone want to hope with me that some photographer was able to get a picture of Shin being slapped by Yul's mom? (Seeing that somehow a 'random' photographer was there to take the picture of Shin punching Yul) And hopefully that will discredit her...especially in light of the Yul-CG picture in the paper. And for the people, wouldn't it now make sense to them why Shin punched Yul, which in turn redeems Shin?

3. WHAT IS UP WITH CG?? It's like her brain is being filled with marbles as she loses brain cells!! Yul blatantly tells her he likes her and wants her to be with him and to divorce her husband...shouldn't she have alarm bells going off inside her brain? Yet she constantly runs to Yul and somehow 'trusts' him - even though she should already have figured out that he has an agenda. And Shin is trying to get her to hear him but she just complains that he is cold when if he tries to be good to her she brushes it off. Sure Shin was a jerk to her initially, but even then he was indulgent of her - meeting her parents, the candy, Jeju Island, their 'sunrise' trip, the bed scene (where she was cold and he told her to get in his bed). I can't believe that her parents haven't told her that she is in the wrong with the Yul situation...and more why does she seem to blame Shin for the ramifications?

Okay that was my rant/observation.

Okay, new page, new reminder. You guys know the drill kekeke.. btw, i dun mind if any of you putting this reminder up too when you see a new page that doesn't have 1 already.. I'm crossing my finger that this will work, so far it has been :)

:) SUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER: People, we are NO LONGER ALLOWED to request for links (episode/preview/BTS/etc) in this thread. If the rule continues to be broken, this thread will be shut down. Please WAIT for others to re-upload the links or PM if you need extra help. IF YOU D/L, BE NICE AND PLEASE ALSO RE-UPLOAD for others. GO GOONGERS!!

Guest evy149

Yul's starting to get on my nerves. His little "talk" with the Queen. WTF?! mad annoying. And the car scene with CG. DON'T RAPE HER DAMMIT!!! :crazy:

Season 1 of GOONG is going to end soon. And why don't I feel so depressed? Maybe cause I'm relieved that season 2's going to air. :)

THEY BETTER IMPROVE THE WHOLE AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN SHIN AND CG. It's so........blah.

You're so..right on this one !! i meant i felt bad of Yul and all.. but he's starting ot get on my nerves as well (sorry, Yul's campers :mellow: ).

This might sound weird but... For some reasons, he reminded me of "Gollum" in the Lord of the Ring. You know... with the two personalities thing... one side he is very nice and sweet but sometime he can be such an evil ! and CG is like his "precious"... something he loves so much and try his best to protect her :D Well.. but one thing for sure, Yul's way hotter than the Gollum hehe...

Guest cam3n

mj07: yeahh.. I find that ridiculous too.. I even thot that it's a "tradition" or something :rolleyes:

evy149: woww.. tht's veryy interesting.. yul n gollum hahaa.. I totally get wht u mean :)

Guest nikesma

well.. i havent watched both episodes 19 n 20.. i just read the summary, spoilers whatsoever on the thread, thank you all for summariess!!

and i cant help myself by saying that .. this is getting more n more interesting ,.. no??

for me, all of the things that happened, cg's behaviour(i might feel annoyed once i watch d eps ^^;) and all, dont u think it testing shin's love..for her? u know without obstacles like these i dun thnk that he would realize that he needs cg more than anyone else, and if there's no yul been trying himself so hard to get cg, shin wouldnt ever think that cg wouldnt leave his side.. and now because of yul maybe he realized and think " oh, i cant let her go,.. no matter whatt!!" thats what i thnk he thnks hahahaha.. sorry for the lame theory.. (ive been building up lots of courages to post n now its lame.. ^^; haha)

evy149: ahahah.. yul and gollum.. nice! he did read harry potter in earlier eps, right? he got affected?? hahaha.. on d next week's eps u might also hear d "preccciiousss" sounds coming out of yul's mouth whenever cg nears himm.. (aaa..soorry yul's campers)

Guest Bebot

Okay, new page, new reminder. You guys know the drill kekeke.. btw, i dun mind if any of you putting this reminder up too when you see a new page that doesn't have 1 already.. I'm crossing my finger that this will work, so far it has been :)

:) SUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER: People, we are NO LONGER ALLOWED to request for links (episode/preview/BTS/etc) in this thread. If the rule continues to be broken, this thread will be shut down. Please WAIT for others to re-upload the links or PM if you need extra help. IF YOU D/L, BE NICE AND PLEASE ALSO RE-UPLOAD for others. GO GOONGERS!!

Mangoicy--> This is a Great Idea! I hope it works too! It looks like it's working so far! :D Hopefully this will reduce some of those request and at the same time, be more helpful to redirect all the Goong Newbies to the right sections/pages :D

Guest piano4112000

The more I read you guys comment on ep. 20 the more angry I get.

What is wrong with CG. She is being used by Yul and she doesn't even know it yet. Doesn't she think that by saying she wants a divorce on TV that it would hurt the Royal famiy. I don't get her sometimes. She really pisses me off.

Don't even get me started on Yul. He is now the new JACKASS KING. I'll give him that title so he woun't have to steal Shin's Crown Prince title. This guy is amazing. He dares call CG before the interview just to tell her that Shin will not leave his crown prince title. Bascially he wants to make sure she goes through with it.

I really want one of CG's friend to point out to her that what she is doing is wrong and that maybe it is Yul that has been causing trouble for her.

I had said that I won't watch ep. 19 and 20 and I stick to my words. When I see comments for next week that it gets better than I start watching again because to tell you guys the truth my heart can't take the pain of seeing Shin so protective of CG and her being such a prick to him. :(

for me, all of the things that happened, cg's behaviour(i might feel annoyed once i watch d eps ^^;) and all, dont u think it testing shin's love..for her? u know without obstacles like these i dun thnk that he would realize that he needs cg more than anyone else, and if there's no yul been trying himself so hard to get cg, shin wouldnt ever think that cg wouldnt leave his side.. and now because of yul maybe he realized and think " oh, i cant let her go,.. no matter whatt!!" thats what i thnk he thnks hahahaha.. sorry for the lame theory.. (ive been building up lots of courages to post n now its lame.. ^^; haha)

Don't worry, nikesma, it's not lame at all.. kekekeke.. I agree that her behaviour in a way can be used to "test" his feeling for her.. What i'm so frustrated about is.. how long is it gonna last? I mean, she made her point (i.e: respect me, damn it! i'm ur wife after all.. and do you even love me??), he made his point (i.e: i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. sarang hamnida, got it?).. so all the ruckus has got to end pretty soon..

As for Yul, and the reason why he's there, he is just one pityful lost "puppy". I feel so bad for him, he's lost and nobody realized that. What he needs is someone to guide him out of that pitch-black-tunnel his mom built him.. so he can stop tailing CG around and accept her position as his cousin's wife.

EDIT: Thanks for ur support, Bebot!

Archived