[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest petekwak

yeah, i'm wondering what the meaning is behind the word "dream" too.

i mean at this point, it could mean a whole lot of things for Chae & Shin!

and yay, creidesca is uploading episode 20 as we speak...can't wait!

CG has been losing her dream as a designer since she entered palace.

She thinks she could end up being locked up in the palace.

She believes she can be free if she devorces Shin (and that's what Yul's always saying to CG...).

CG is undecided between divorce and love w/Shin...Everything can happen in coming EPs...

Now, MBC's got only 4 EPs to go.

Hopefully, it's said that EP21 will be the turning point of the drama.

No more draggy ups and downs...I hope.

p.s. Hello, Goongers! :) It's my first post here.

Please don't mind my poor English. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest btmt81

I watched eps. 15 again and guess what? Shin and CG left in the royal car (the one with the royal plate) and then they arrived in a normal car with the green plate. I just think that they should pay more attention to those details 'cause I read somewhere in this thread about HR's earings too.

I forget to mention, I'm a Shin camper. SHIN, I love youuuuuuu :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Okay, Manda Panda.. you just made me cry... O my God.. now I really wish they follow the manhwa closely to every bits and pieces possible *at least for that particular part*.. How can such beautiful words come out from his mouth? He's no longer bahbo Shin, now he's a sensitive and caring Shin.. Any girl *and CG, you should too!!* would definitely fall for him the second he said something so sweet like that. My heart just melts and melts and melts.

Welcome to the family, petekwak!

Guest kimtoa

this was the converation goin on between yul and cg on the phone in the last part.

yul : Shin will never leave the status as crown prince

(shin snatches the phone)

shin : u still dun get wad i say? I dunno about others but it definitely cant be you!

(hangs up)

shin tells cg : u listen carefully to wad i say. If u really want it, i will say it for u in the future(meaning the divorce). so i beg u not to say anything later. (didnt get wad was behind.)

cg : don't tell me.. he knows about it? (meaning he knows about the fact she wants to ask for a divorce on live TV)

credits : chinese forum

YES YES YES MILLION YES!!!!! IN YOUR FACE YUL :lol::lol::lol: WOW shin finally take some action now...refering to what he said...did he mean that he won't let Yul be prince and he part of CG, is she talking to herselft about the fact that Shin knows she wanted to announce the devorce??? or is she talk to Yul :crazy::crazy:

BTW what give the TOOOOt the right to slap the crown prince??? her hand should be chop offf evil laughing right now

Guest makemyday

wait a second..

is no one else completely angered by the way chaegyoung is acting?

its driving me nuts.

EDIT

haha wow. my first page in the goong thread?

wait a second..

its driving me nuts.

I think i just read some posts on the back pages.. bunch of people just wanted to smack her head for always turning to Yul instead of to her regretful husband :P I haven't watched it myself, but i can imagine the frustration *and Shin's* :wacko:

Again, pardon my repetition:

:) SUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER: People, we are NO LONGER ALLOWED to request for links (episode/preview/BTS/etc) in this thread. If the rule continues to be broken, this thread will be shut down. Please WAIT for others to re-upload the links or PM if you need extra help. IF YOU D/L, BE NICE AND PLEASE ALSO RE-UPLOAD for others. GO GOONGERS!!

Guest jkan93l

HERE"S MINE CONTRIBUTE!!!

click away leechers!!... and goong goodies replyers

OPPS... i forgot to type out what ep this was.. haha.. silly me

EP 20 LQ -----> credit and thanks to cilik and Moonlit-Night

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P4K247...M61M1PPHWLF3YHX

---------edit--------------

pleaee..PLEASE.. keep the peace.. be respectful and considerate...

we want this thread to be a happy and an enjoyable place..

i know those who request don't do it on purpose ...

trust us we want to help, share and upload the ep as fast as we can for you all

but please follow rules.. thank you

Guest xthreebears

awww goong is getting so sad. i loved it when it was all fun & happy! haha but does anybody know whats happening for epsideo 21?!!? im so excited! anybody care for a very little summary. im just so anxious! thank you! =)

awww goong is getting so sad. i loved it when it was all fun & happy! haha but does anybody know whats happening for epsideo 21?!!? im so excited! anybody care for a very little summary. im just so anxious! thank you! =)

xthreebears, go back 1 page, Manda-Panda aka liquidfir has some scoop of what's happening in manhwa, that MIGHT give us a clue of where ep 21 is going.. also some quicky summary by helenou ;)

Guest junior

wait a second..

its driving me nuts.

EDIT

haha wow. my first page in the goong thread?

you are not the only one. i think smacking her head is way too nice. nay, someone needs to bang cg's head against the wall or better yet use a hammer that should wake her ignorant self up.

Guest snoopy

wait a second..

its driving me nuts.

it might be a way of getting "revenge" on Shin.

I think she could still do a better plan. I mean, c'mon. The dude said he was sorry. And she shouldn't bring out the past memories of Hyorin to Shin. That was the past. That's what I get so pissed off. She's just piling more weights whenever she mentions about Hyorin.

Speaking of Hyorin, I feel that Hyorin gave up too easily in the drama. I mean, if I were in her shoes, I would've done a better job trying to get Shin than Hyorin. They've been dating for 2 years. How could she just give the relationship up that easily? It's so vapid.

Yul's starting to get on my nerves. His little "talk" with the Queen. WTF?! mad annoying. And the car scene with CG. DON'T RAPE HER DAMMIT!!! :crazy:

Season 1 of GOONG is going to end soon. And why don't I feel so depressed? Maybe cause I'm relieved that season 2's going to air. :)

THEY BETTER IMPROVE THE WHOLE AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN SHIN AND CG. It's so........blah.

Guest MeiLin83

Wow...I haven't posted in this thread in like...forever...hehe :P

I haven't watched epis 19 and 20 yet, but from reading posts and seeing pictures...I'm not really looking forward to watching these hard-to-watch scenes.

Like someone has posted before...the writer, In Eun Ah reveiled that all the matters are going to be on its way (get on track) starting on episode 21. My gosh...its been a surprisingly (well, seemingly) long ride for everyone here. I hope the last 4 epis will (hopefully ^_^ ) satisfy us all...

I read that right after the last episode (24), they will be airing 'Goong 1.5' behind story. It will feature behind stories/scenes with cast members and will feature memorable scenes, memorable lines picked by the netizens. It will be 90 minutes.

Only 2 wks left! :mellow:.... ^_^

Guest makemyday

The only thing I like about her right now is her wardrobe.

:)

thats true, her wardrobe is perfect for her.

awww goong is getting so sad. i loved it when it was all fun & happy!

i agree.

its sad because there is no remnants of fun and happy times..

like remember episode 16 when they had all those sweet, cute and funny moments together?

things are getting unnecessarily dramatic.. really fast.

Guest lovedrama

it might be a way of getting "revenge" on Shin.

I think she could still do a better plan. I mean, c'mon. The dude said he was sorry. And she shouldn't bring out the past memories of Hyorin to Shin. That was the past. That's what I get so pissed off. She's just piling more weights whenever she mentions about Hyorin.

Speaking of Hyorin, I feel that Hyorin gave up too easily in the drama. I mean, if I were in her shoes, I would've done a better job trying to get Shin than Hyorin. They've been dating for 2 years. How could she just give the relationship up that easily? It's so vapid.

Yul's starting to get on my nerves. His little "talk" with the Queen. WTF?! mad annoying. And the car scene with CG. DON'T RAPE HER DAMMIT!!! :crazy:

Season 1 of GOONG is going to end soon. And why don't I feel so depressed? Maybe cause I'm relieved that season 2's going to air. :)

THEY BETTER IMPROVE THE WHOLE AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN SHIN AND CG. It's so........blah.

It would be sad if CG end up pregant with Yul's baby. :(

Guest thegraduate

I have to praise the writers for doing such a good job at portraying Yul's changing character. You can really see how his "love" for CG has lead him to believe that he's the "best" man for her. I really do sympathize with him though. Like he said, at first, he wanted to be prince for his mother. He's never really done anything for himself. But since he's met CG, he actually really wants something. This is terrifying to know because we know how love can lead good people to do bad/horrible things. I really hope tha the ending is happy though. I can't stand to watch another drama with a sad ending. An inconclusive ending is even worse.

Guest blue_rose

wait a second..

its driving me nuts.

nope, I feel like smacking her upside the head at the moment. She is no longer the smart spunky girl when she entered the palace........yikes!!

Why is she hanging around YUL so much?? I don't even hate YUL for for doing any of his evil deeds anymore......If CG has any brain cell left in her little head she should have known by now that YUL has an agenda (the guy told her himself!!) and unless her final goal is to marry YUL and help him destroy SHIN then she should STOP listening to him immediately.........GAWD how can she be so DENSE?? :vicx::vicx:

Thanks Liquidfir for the manhwa spot translation, I hope it does happened the way it was depicted in the Manhwa. We know SHIN was sincere about what he said there.

I am uploading 20 (YSI) will post as soon as it's ready :)

Archived