[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

where do u dl the HQ version of goong episode 20? i cant find it newhere...

HQ version will be up in 3 or 4 hours in many Clubboxes. Why don't you watch the LQ first and try uploading it to the leechers as well?

For leechers, there's an announcement in the main K-Drama page, posted by the mod, armanigurl. No requesting uploads whatsoever in the show thread, or warnings will be issued and this thread might be closed down, and that means no more uploads for everyone.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_rose

of course it is TOO EARLY for HQ of 20, the show barely finished airing desho?? it usually come out later tonight or maybe this afternoon (US time).

Based on the spoilers posted (thank you to all for those spoilers).........today episode especially towards the end seems to follow the manhwa very closely now, almost frame by frame (??) Which means if we were to follow Vol 11 early chapters there will be more roller coaster ride to endure, seems like an EXCITING week ahead!! I look forward to 21 & 22 :P

Yeah, I think CG is being ditzy/ retarded/ stupid/ blind lately :wacko:

Guest junior

what??? Shin got a slap? who slapped him??!

please try to highlight spoilers next time since some people have not seen it and very angst about this type of thing.

Guest ROCKWITHU

EVERYONE reading this, please please READ THE 1ST POST of this thread. It is filled with wondrous and magical information that will make you all so happy. If you can read what I am writing then I'm sure you can click to page one of this thread and find almost everything you are looking and craving for. If you are looking for a particular episode that has ALREADY AIRED then click to the 1st page. If you are looking for an episode that HASN'T EVEN AIRED YET, then please WAIT UNTIL IT HAS AIRED. If an episode has ONLY JUST AIRED and you want to download it then please WAIT UNTIL IT CAN BE UPLOADED. If you CANNOT WAIT then I am SORRY FOR YOU. Thank you and have a nice flight on your GOONG JOURNEY. And I'm sure you can if you will all JUST READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.

Watched ep 20 live. It was not a hellish episode like yesterday. But it was still gut wretching. I'm still sticking in there though and hope the rest of the episodes pick up. I'll edit this post later w/ a reupload of episode 20 when I can dl from CB. So check back to this post later. :)

Guest HomelessBird

Does anyone have a YSI link for epi 20?

I am not a uploader , so I may have no say in this ! But I cant restrain myself any long ! OMG people , please read ! Check the first post ! With all of leecher ( over 100 in here) just waiting for the eps to come out , and none really discuss anything about the drama itself for the last 30 minutes or so ! All the uploaders in here are doing this out of their generousity, it is not their OBLIGATION ! So stop asking "can someone upload this, can someone upload that ? blablablabla" If they have it and want to share, they will do it . If not ,even you are screaming , they wont do it !

Stop just POP in here and ask for eps or subs ! Look for it yourself , people !

ARGGgG ! Someone please calm me down !!!!!!!

Can someone please reup episode 19 in YSI?? thanks !!~~~~

Does anyone have a YSI link for epi 20?

Please, observe the thread and forum rules, no requesting of LINKS here. If you seen someone uploaded on YSI but the link is already blocked, PM that person to do you a favour by uploading it again.

click the PM pls, its not difficult ;)

Please refer to the FIRST page of this thread, it is very informative and contains a LIST of clubboxes whose owners upload GOONG episodes to their boxes. You won't get HQ until a few hours later after the episode ends, come on, its 700MB, don't expect miracles.

For other links, you just hv to wait out here for people to post them or go request in the appropriate PINNED thread elsewhere in Soompi, not here.

this is not to put people who are less familiar with the goong thread on the spot but we need everyone's cooperation to avoid a 3rd warning from the mods.

Guest Meiling

I believe that CG is just being manipulated by Yul. In ep 16, when Shin and CG were alone, without "distraction", he was able to express himself truthfully, and CG also did express her feelings in the car. However, when 'unnecessary' pple make remarks, they spoil their relationship. Getting shin and CG confused!

I guess Cg is really confuse now! She's not sure when Shin is truthful and when he's acting for the people.

just finsihed reading the spoiler yay shin finally said the magic words,gosh chae is so slow of not understanfing the meaning behind shin's words.and goodness woman stop talking to yul about your marriage problem.i really hope that the last 4 eps wont be so much hell but lot of heaven.thanks so much for the spoiler,im going to uploading the ep 20 LQ once i finished dl it.

I am not a uploader , so I may have no say in this ! But I cant restrain myself any long ! OMG people , please read ! Check the first post ! With all of leecher ( over 100 in here) just waiting for the eps to come out , and none really discuss anything about the drama itself for the last 30 minutes or so ! All the uploaders in here are doing this out of their generousity, it is not their OBLIGATION ! So stop asking "can someone upload this, can someone upload that ? blablablabla" If they have it and want to share, they will do it . If not ,even you are screaming , they wont do it !

Calm down HomelessBird!!!! You seem getting a heart attack... Anyway guys, we have to observe rules and regulations here to make this thread organize and also if you want to reupload something just ask through pm not IN the thread... Please read the first post carefully if you want to clarify something that would be good. If you haven't found your answer then ask. what's the use of your eyes then? <_< about the subs, we have to respect the subbers because they want to share their love in the drama thats why they doing it and also they're also have their own life too. Just wait... they wouldn't hide from you when they already finish subbing an episode.... :D I love you GOONG SUBBERS!!!!

wow... such a little quesion ended up wid such uproar. shame on me and my curious thots!

it is indeed a little one liner question but we hv a million of such questions and requests in every alternate post so you can imagine the regulars' frustrations here, reading the same old thing on every page, half filled with questions, half filled with answers to these similar questions.

please do not see that we are targetting at you or anyone else in particular. it is to the general public, the leechers especially :phew:

and i wonder why are there so many illiterates who CAN find their way to soompi but doesn't know how to read the thread header.

what does it say up there?

Guest rainydayryani

ok...usually i don like to butt myself in to others business...but this is toooo much!! people please...check the whole pages before you request....and if you didn't find wat u want there..it means that it isn't out yet so be patient please...

i'm sure everyone here is giving their best sharing and uploading the most up to dated goong stuff they have...at least show some respect by waiting patiently...

i'm uploading ep 20 now...and i'm uploading as much as i can so that all leechers can satisfy their needs...

Guest haydee

Wow, seems episode 20 was an interesting and hot episode at the end. Regardless I'm not going to bother watching 19 or 20 until I find out what happens in 21. Although I'm still going to download the high quality versions of these episodes. I'm curiouse to find out how Shin will be able to handle all of this. CG's just becoming to much of an idiot at this point. She's so clueless its giving me a headache. And Shin's no better...well until he finaly confessed..although he did it in a way that will make CG suspeciouse that its all an act. Sigh...hope Shin says it right in the next episode or else he will loose CG at this rate.

Guest lovedrama

HomelessBird don't get too upset. It's part of life to have others not following rules. Just too many impatient members who just can't wait for kindness of others to upload eps... :P

it is indeed a little one liner question but we hv a million of such questions and requests in every alternate post so you can imagine the regulars' frustrations here, reading the same old thing on every page, half filled with questions, half filled with answers to these similar questions.

please do not see that we are targetting at you or anyone else in particular. it is to the general public, the leechers especially :phew:

I agree! anyway please observe the saying LESS TALK LESS TROUBLE!!!! :D

wow... such a little quesion ended up wid such uproar. shame on me and my curious thots!

err uproar? Try irritation.

A little question? If u call that a question.

READ the rules.

and curiousity? WAD curiousity? u mean the request for links is wad.. curiousity??

try the word leeching.

we dun mind uploading for those leechers.. but PLS SHUT it.

DO not request! how many times must this be repeated?

this IS not a request thread. This is a goong discussion thread.

AND LOOK AT THE LAST FEW PAGES> it is FULL OF REQUESTS.

DO U PEEPZ WANT THE THREAD TO BE CLOSE DOWN AND THERE IS NO MORE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD?

I BET THAT WILL BE A SIGHT. If the thread get close down. There wun even be any voluntary links uploaded to download.

THINK before u post

and i am sure all of u here understand ENGLISH.

READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS

Guest DallasE

Dee, i love those caps! thank you :D

*pulls hair* chae's denseness is starting to irritate me! *headdesks*

Cilik-Manda, Natoo!! (spell???) kekeke...

Aish!! Frankly, you are not alone! I wanted to do bodily harm to Yul Goon when I heard CG's phone rang right before the live interview, and the gullible fool walked out to take the call. Yul's just too much to bear for me, currently. My patience with these two is at breaking point. Yul seems to have appointed himself as CG's guardian angel, having a say, pressuring her to end her relationship with Shin... Whichever way you looked, they are almost always together.

Personally, I think Yul's become a devilish schemer. Like mother, like son.

Also, when we were hoping that CG would grow a backbone and stand up to Shin occassionally at the time before their relationship sours. we sure didn't expect her to grow a steel one and balk at Shin's overtures at every turn as depicted in these recent eppies!!!

Taking everything negatively!! So sad that Shin is going through the grind here too!! Anyhow, I think it's just! Payback is always a BIT*H! Hope they learn their lesson well.

HwangHwuMaMa is one riled and upset mother-in-law. She's fearsome. A scene to behold.

1142527453_snap_j_2006316_0023.jpg

1142527453_snap_j_2006316_0024.jpg

In this scene, I think ChaeGyung really wanted to be comforted by Shin but of course they don't say what they feel, nothing new. Instead, she asked to be left alone and Baboo Shin obliged. A wasted chance to show comfort and possibly break the deadlock in their relationship.

1142527545_snap_j_2006316_0026.jpg

1142527545_snap_j_2006316_0025.jpg

Credits to miclub

Archived