Mirror 9: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22WKEROG0Z2U1326NYLED9GBW7

Mirror 10: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KTAXKB88C3G604ZHNN37IG6TW

Mirror 11: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01BQ8ESJNPJUY2MQSEXHOJINQF

Mirror 12: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J3U5AMF3S1JK269V01MBDNMCK

Mirror 13: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EYT9PRYAUHEW1S40CPHSVMVKT

Mirror 14: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06Z9ECG6QVWMX2PE1R8NN7LPDO

Mirror 15: http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GNN9Y7JNAKH0235AIABB0121A

credits to sophendo :)

this is for those having a hard time looking for the links, since the thread moves fast

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

question to those reading the manwha, was there a part wherein yul decided to give up on cg? coz if there was then the writers of goong will follow that scene as well right?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

YES EVRYONE, we ALL know about the SCREENSAVER!!!

stop mentioning it please...sorry i'm being a little mean but it's been said do many times!

---anyways, i'm scared of episode 20! i don't have good feelings about it!---

so anyone know the song to this mv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JfSnh2zDJw

this MV is such a stress relief for me! gosh! those sweet scenes seem so long ago!

i cried while watching it! *now tear drops*

all my suppressed emotion bottled up within me!!!! *more tear drops*

when can we re-live those happy times? *sniffle sniffle*

anyway, dunno who did the song but the voice reminds me of Tablo?!

EDIT: forgot to mention that the author actually dedicated this MV to all those

currently being tortured by the GOONG PD!! haha!! so funny!

that would include most of us here right?

Guest sungaaah

did anyone notice in the beginning of episode 19, shin's screensaver?

about 40 seconds into the drama..

SHIN CHAEGYOUNG. !!!

ok. now go back and look. sigh.

shin loves her so much.

frggn stopid cg, letting yul brainwash her..

keke yea i immediately noticed that and i thought it was so cute ^^

and u know how they focus on the ducks in that scene ? werent they

in the room when shin and cg had their 'hapbang' ?

yul is evil. period. yea, hes obsessed w/ cg, but telling

her to run away from the palace and live a normal life?

man i got so mad at him. and cgs stupid too.

you can yell at shin for thinking he doesnt care

but you cant tell yul to juss back off even a little ?

gahhhh yul seriously needs to stop putting

thoughts in cgs head, shes easily manipulated by ppls

thoughts and hes juss abusing that.

'stop liking shin because you and him arent compatible.

you can never be together because you;re too different.'

WHY WOULD HE DO THISSS ??!!

*but* i give hyorin 23524 points for finally realizing

that its better for her to give shin up and fulfill

her own goal. ANDD she told him to tell

cg his true feelings for her ^^ ... but i wonder

when *this* will happen =_=

...i think im done... maybe ill join in on a discussion later =]

Guest donilpark

did anyone notice in the beginning of episode 19, shin's screensaver?

about 40 seconds into the drama..

SHIN CHAEGYOUNG. !!!

ok. now go back and look. sigh.

shin loves her so much.

frggn stopid cg, letting yul brainwash her..

Yeah, that kind of baffled me.

Chaegyeong's name on the screensaver, the pair of love birds facing each other, and Shin doll with smiling face.

The atmosphere was bad between them. Yet, the props were saying the complete opposite.

I still don't get what the dramatists were trying to say here.

i was rewatching some parts of goong again, shin was a really big jerk in the beginning of the drama. he was cocky, aarogant, mean, selfish amd just really cruel to Chae Gyung. The way he talked to her, threatned her and how he treated her is totally different from now. How did he change so quickly? But ya, even tho I luv Shin now, at first I didnt. He was so cruel and when I look back, i dont kno how Chae Gyung dealt with it. If i was her I would have punched him in the face! I kno it shouldnt affect my feelings for shin now, but his past treatment to Chae Gyung brings his appeal down a little bit. hmm

actually i had the same question as you. when and why his feelings changed so quickly.

you see in the manhwa, shin's ice cold feelings towards cg melted in around book 4 if i recall correctly. it started when cg protected him from the falling wood during the puppet performance. from then on, shin starts to warm up to cg. but this scene never took place in the drama. it's a more gradual liking in the drama and i can't pin point a time when his feelings change.

if you noticed, shin goon has always been quite nice to cg behind her back. how he always try to accede to her request. although he always argue with her first, somehow he will give her her request (going home, car, riding the bicycle). but it is only after the thailand trip that he became more obvious (at least to us!) about his feelings to cg. so i am thinking, it is only after shin had settled his feelings for hyorin, then he is able to pursue deeper his feelings for cg.

just something that came to my mind -

in ep 17, in the bar, when shin was talking to kang in, he said this line after kang in asked him why he did not include hyorin in his future plans: " i would not start something that i cannot finish"

*ponder* he asked cg to grow old with him in ep 16 right? so he would, in a sense, has started in planning for his future with her right ? that will also mean he will make sure that plan of his will succeed since he would not start on something that he cannot finish.

*ponder further* Another way of looking at it is the reason why shin goon had not confessed his feelings towards cg is he's not sure whether their relationship can last. hence, he does not want to start something with her.

*i am very confused now* what do you all think?

Guest Bebot

YES EVRYONE, we ALL know about the SCREENSAVER!!!

stop mentioning it please...sorry i'm being a little mean but it's been said do many times!

---anyways, i'm scared of episode 20! i don't have good feelings about it!---

---> Ay galit na! :D

I feel you... I'm not even watching Ep. 19.. It'll just depress me more... I'll wait until there's more kissing and hugging scenes between CG and Shin.. I can't stand CG and yul right now... :( hope it gets better next week!

{edit} !!! Ahhhh!! i got another page!!! Ok! people, Don't spam! I don't want my page to get deleted! :D

Guest piano4112000

Does anyone go to the MBC message boards? Whats the reaction over there about ep. 19? I would think they would be just as upset as we are and maybe the PD will see that and see that they are upsetting its viewers and change things around a little to add some sweet moments.

Guest donilpark

ya i agree with you Angeline. i dont think Shin and Chae Gyung would have even looked at each other if Shin was a prince. The only reason Chae Gyung knew Shin even exisisted was because hes the Crown Prince. But who knos... people meet in the most strangest ways

I guess it was fate that brought Chae Gyung and Shin together. The first incident with Chae Gyung spilling dirty water on Shins shoes and the time where Chae Gyung overheard Shin proposing to Hyo Rin. I guess all those things must have had a reason why it happended. Shin and Chae Gyung do love each other, you can see it in their eyes. Its just unfortunate that neither can say it to each other

She coloured his shoes with the water, just like she would colour his heart later...

Destiny, indeed?

Guest vignette

this is about episode 16 about the part where they go to the summer palace/beach

didnt shin confess his love for her night before and she just confess her love to him in the car!? so what up with the drama (even though it call the drama) i think the problem is when there alone...they're real feeling comes out and to each other but when yul or hyorin is around, it like they're confused and put on a facet..don you think?

Shin did not confess outright but just asked her if it's ok to grow old together and that CG makes him happy. A girl needs to be told of a persons feelings using the same old line "I love U" and not skirt around with those lines . Aigoo, just thingking about it makes me mad again.

Guest kdrama_luv3r

im on episode 16...so bit confused

what is this fire everyoe is talking about?

like my earlier post..

this is about episode 16 about the part where they go to the summer palace/beach

didnt shin confess his love for her night before and she just confess her love to him in the car!? so what up with the drama (even though it call the drama) i think the problem is when there alone...they're real feeling comes out and to each other but when yul or hyorin is around, it like they're confused and put on a facet..don you think?

it seem that when they are not together by themselves, just the two them..and around people such yul and hyorin..it like they're disracted from the feeling they have for each other!

Guest crazy_me

hi guys, this is my first time commenting on this thread though i have been one of the silent readers for quite awhile now :blush:

anyways, i'm thinking of restraining myself from watching the remaining episodes of goong because of what i've read about episodes 19 and 20 :unsure: coz watching a sad episode then waiting for another week just to watch yet another sad episode, it's tiring :sweatingbullets:

Yul is really pissing me off :fury: i know he loves CG and all that but it's just wrong to tell CG lies, grr... Poor shin, seems like everyone's abandoning him right now :tears: CG's supposed to be with him but she's with yul :fury:

i just hope they make up for what they are doing to us right now, all the heartaches and sadness we're feeling :lol: the ending must be good :fury:

i want to share some MV's, hope y'all enjoy it:

Goong-CarrotSong

Goong-LastChance

Goong-Completely

Guest rEaL_adDicT

i made 2 gifs today.......................

credits to the person who posted the pics............. :)

shinandchaegyoung0ov.gif

shinandyul1ge.gif

smaller version

shinandchaegyoungsmalle6kl.gif

shinandyulsmaller4vb.gif

hope you guys will like it

Guest laure_choc

First : here's a new link, a it's late but only the 3rd try worked and then i was asleep :P

YSI EP19 LQ

About today ep (ep 20) i'm in fact pretty happy from the pics. I was wondering if we would wait till next week for the last blow on CG&Shin relationship (the interview), but no :).

I don't really care if it is the cliffhanger for next week. It just means the next 4 ep will be used to break all misunderstandings and bring love between the couple. I hope in fact we'll need only next week for that and that the last 2 ep will be used to put Shin definitly as the crown prince.

I'll see in 2 weeks :D

actually i had the same question as you. when and why his feelings changed so quickly.

you see in the manhwa, shin's ice cold feelings towards cg melted in around book 4 if i recall correctly. it started when cg protected him from the falling wood during the puppet performance. from then on, shin starts to warm up to cg. but this scene never took place in the drama. it's a more gradual liking in the drama and i can't pin point a time when his feelings change.

to me, Shin 1st started noticing CG when she gave him his own shoes she re-deisgned for his birthday!

that was the turning point!

thereafter, the trip to her home also made him fall not just for her but for her whole family!

by the time he went to Thailand i would like to think that he realized CG meant something to him

cuz he refused to take her calls for fear that he would fly back to Seoul immediately upon hearing her voice!

at the point when he leaned over to smell/kiss her on his bed keeping her warm

i think that was the point he started showing his affections albeit invisible to CG! *sigh*

Guest fading_tales

Hello, I'm new to posting in this thread although I've been following it for some time now. I am sooo behind on goong. I finally watched episode 13 and I was wondering if anyone know the lyrics or the name of the farmer song that shin and cg sang with the queen. I just found it really funny and cute so I was curious. ^^

Archived