[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jamesyoon

since todays episode was so depressing i coulnt even watch da whole thing :( ....so i went on youtube and watched a bunch of MVs...i found this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JfSnh2zDJw

and i wantd to share wit you guys..it has a lot of sweet moments of cg and shin..wen i was watching it ...it made me happy..it reminded me why i luv goong in da first place....or maybe im jus mentally tryin to block wats goin on..ha ha :D

What song is that??? Nol sah-rang haeeee :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy
So frustrating :tongue2: ...it really is. I haven't watched Korean drama's in a long time and I'm so glad to have come across this drama. I've been in love with Eun Hye since she appeared in the show X-MAN and that whole deal with Kim Jong Kook. Why can't she be the "Superwoman" she is in X-MAN?

Anyways back to Goong...where can I go to read the manhwa? I noticed that a bunch of you guys read the manhwa too...where do you all go to read them? Or do you just own the books?

Please let me know...

Can't wait for 20 to be available...maybe I can endure 4 more episodes being depressing while the 24th episode getting the happy one!! We want to see them kiss... :phew:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y210/junji83/

^^^the manhwa in english. Jess's photobucket.

i think because on Xman, that was more her in reality. that was EunHye, here

she has to follow script and be all weak and baboo!!!

i think in real life, EunHye would have kicked the richard simmons out of Shin & Yul by now!

Guest Pikachu

Ok, ok, this is Random! .. but for some reason, this pictures in the airport w/Hyroin reminds me so much of F4 in meteor garden... I just realise that they are somewhat like F4... Shin (f1- leader=Prince) and the rest the 3 are with Royal blood too, right? f3 heheheh :w00t:

hurhur. Park So Hee is a big Hana Yori Dango fan, too. :3 I think she's made 2 (or more I can't remember) references to that manga in Goong itself. XD

Guest vignette

chigurl thanks for the youtube link to that Goong MV. Seriously I need that diversion to remind me of why I've been addicted to this drama because I'm feeling low right now after watching 19 and reading all the postings on what to expect tonight.

Guest jamesyoon

and.. is this going to be 24 episodes now? What was it originally set at? 20? I strictly remember reading 20 episodes to be the total amount of episodes being aired..

Guest starrysmile

and.. is this going to be 24 episodes now? What was it originally set at? 20? I strictly remember reading 20 episodes to be the total amount of episodes being aired..

yeah it's 24 eps now. it was originally 20 eps.

is there any translation for ep 20 flash preview? if not, can somebody translate it? thanks!

Do you guys think Shin loves Chae Gyung because hes always with her and has grown feelings for her, or do you think he just loves her because he thats what his heart is telling him. Lets say, Shin wasnt a prince. Do you think Shin and Chae Gyung would have gotten together if they had met like at school or on the street? I dont kno what Shins love is. I just kno he changed a lot after getting married to her. They dont seem like the classic drama couple, that meet and immediatley gets along and know that they are soul mates. Well I guess no one is like that in reality, but you guys know what I mean. We saw the way Shin treated Chae Gyug before he knew she was the girl he was arranged to marry. Like when Chae Gyung spilled dirty water on his shoes. He was pretty mean and aarogant about it. And ya, just something to think about.

Guest echoRy

yeah it's 24 eps now. it was originally 20 eps.

is there any translation for ep 20 flash preview? if not, can somebody translate it? thanks!

there is, but u have to backlog...sorry don't know which page it was on.

Guest piano4112000

It's so depressing right now and we haven't even gotten to the fire yet. Just imagine CG accusing Shin of doing it, I think that will hurt Shin most is that CG doesn't believe him. I can't stand CG and Yul. CG is so dumb while Yul is a jackass, yes I said jackass. I'm not watching ep. 19 or 20, I'll start watching again when it gets back to the Goong I remember watching and loving.

Guest starryeyedwonder

someone probably already mentioned this.. but im so mad at chae gyung for being such a hypocrite.

she hated it when shin went to hyorin for consolation of stress... she hated it whenever she saw them together..and from that ballet part.. she STILL hates it!!

but what the heck?!?! she has no right to feel so hurt and betrayed by shin when shes doing the EXACT SAME THING.

whenever shes hurt .. she goes to yul... she tells him everything, always at his side.. just like what she uses against shin .. when he's with hyorin.

and am i the only one who thinks that shes blowing the kiss thing TOTALLY out of proportion? yeah, it was a bit offending what he said after but.. come on.. it was HER FAULT in the first place. She got upset when she saw those pictures of hyorin kissing shin.. its the SAME thing ... shin got upset when he walked in on Yul kissing his wife. .. and he was hurt and jealous and upset.. if i were shin. i would be the same way!!

i love chae gyungs character..i really do..but in these past episodes... she just makes me mad.. aish. its not entirely her fault.. shin needs to just tell her his true feelings.. yul has to stop being such a manipulative freak (sorry yul campers).. but the main problem i see .. is with chae gyung. she has to wake up and realize what the heck she is doing -_-

Guest echoRy

SixMyths08- that's agreat question, i love that question.

i think that if they met at school and he wasn't a prince and all...maybe!

maybe she would have peaked his interest, but there's just as big a chance

that they would never have even looked at each other too.

i think he does really love her, i think in the course of their marriage and

having been forced to be together all the time, that he fell inlove.

not just got attached and used to her, but realized that she is a different and

amazing peson. i think the more he found out about her, the more he fell.

Guest kdrama_luv3r

this is about episode 16 about the part where they go to the summer palace/beach

didnt shin confess his love for her night before and she just confess her love to him in the car!? so what up with the drama (even though it call the drama) i think the problem is when there alone...they're real feeling comes out and to each other but when yul or hyorin is around, it like they're confused and put on a facet..don you think?

Guest donilpark
someone probably already mentioned this.. but im so mad at chae gyung for being such a hypocrite.

Yeah.

She may not be realizing it herself, but Chaegyeong is somewhat insensitive.

She's been hanging around Yul, and to me, it seems that that is one of the biggest reasons why it's not so good between her and Shin right now.

Not to mention that she keeps seeing Yul even after she finds out about how he feels towards her. That's kind of cruel too.

By the way, after seeing episode 19 once again, I think it may be possible that they will get divorce, or if not as drastic as that, at least go through some serious turbulence.

I mean, the way they let go of each others' hands in the crowd... An ominous foreshadow...

Of course they found each other and held each other once again, so I'm sure things will work out for the best in the end.

Guest mangosteen

It's so depressing right now and we haven't even gotten to the fire yet. Just imagine CG accusing Shin of doing it, I think that will hurt Shin most is that CG doesn't believe him. I can't stand CG and Yul. CG is so dumb while Yul is a jackass, yes I said jackass. I'm not watching ep. 19 or 20, I'll start watching again when it gets back to the Goong I remember watching and loving.

You said what is on my mind now. I find CG more and more pathetic in love because she doesn't believe in Shin. She gets on my nerve now because she keeps turning to Yul. She's really dumb not seeing what she has :crazy: I hope she doesn't have to regret at the end for her stupid reactions, lol

Guest Bebot

Do you guys think Shin loves Chae Gyung because hes always with her and has grown feelings for her, or do you think he just loves her because he thats what his heart is telling him. Lets say, Shin wasnt a prince. Do you think Shin and Chae Gyung would have gotten together if they had met like at school or on the street? I dont kno what Shins love is. I just kno he changed a lot after getting married to her. They dont seem like the classic drama couple, that meet and immediatley gets along and know that they are soul mates. Well I guess no one is like that in reality, but you guys know what I mean. We saw the way Shin treated Chae Gyug before he knew she was the girl he was arranged to marry. Like when Chae Gyung spilled dirty water on his shoes. He was pretty mean and aarogant about it. And ya, just something to think about.

I think that Shin's love for CG is more realistic compare to those typical drama that you mentioned. Personally, I don't believe in love at first sight... lust at first sight? ..maybe :phew: but not Love... So the more Shin gets to know CG , he then starts to slowly falls in love with her :wub: ... I think that how it goes in real life anyway. Some people are not that attractive in the beggining, but the more you get to know them, they become more and more attractive...

ya i agree with you Angeline. i dont think Shin and Chae Gyung would have even looked at each other if Shin was a prince. The only reason Chae Gyung knew Shin even exisisted was because hes the Crown Prince. But who knos... people meet in the most strangest ways

I guess it was fate that brought Chae Gyung and Shin together. The first incident with Chae Gyung spilling dirty water on Shins shoes and the time where Chae Gyung overheard Shin proposing to Hyo Rin. I guess all those things must have had a reason why it happended. Shin and Chae Gyung do love each other, you can see it in their eyes. Its just unfortunate that neither can say it to each other

Guest blue.roses

did anyone notice in the beginning of episode 19, shin's screensaver?

about 40 seconds into the drama..

SHIN CHAEGYOUNG. !!!

ok. now go back and look. sigh.

shin loves her so much.

frggn stopid cg, letting yul brainwash her..

Guest zaizai_f4_only

So basically Yul did it on purpose about tat newspaper thing?

so now CG decided to get divorce with SHin?? :(

Archived