[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest korean_dillema

WAHHH, can someone GET ME HARDSUBS ; ENGLISH FOR GOONG, because the one at capricious doesn't work for me, or upload it at CLUBBOX, PLEASE T_T

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tklovex3

Yeah he's perfect alrite! Perfect at manipulating people's feeling, perfect at lying, perfect at stealing someone else wife, and perfect at sabotaging his cousin position. :phew:

And Whahhhhht? Yul was suffering for 14 years? Really? Even at the beginning of the episode? :huh: I always thought he had a much easier life than Shin.....cuz he goes where ever he wants, he has his own privacy and space, and his ebil mom dotes on him. Shin on the other hand is kept surrounded with guards, no privacy whatsoever, and he doesn't even has that much of an emotional support from his parents. HE COULDN'T EVEN CALL THE QUEEN HIS "MOM." WTF kind of life is that for a prince? Yul definitely has an easier life that Shin. <_<

YUL, please!.....Go jump off of a building!

CG, please try to use your brain....if you don't have one, borrow from Kang hyun!

Shin, forget about CG, come to me and the Shin campers.....we'll take care of you better than CG.....we have brains! and we lub you long time! :P

[EDIT]

This episode is pissing me off sooo much today and I haven't even watch it yet........I think I'm gonna go on a Goong hiatus until the last epsiode came out so I'll know if the end is decent enough for me to swallow. DANM YOU PDs BETTER NOT DISSAPPOINT ME! YUL, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! ONE MORE TOUCHY WITH CG I'MMA BLOW YOUR HAIR UP LIKE FRANKENSTEIN! :fury:

:o:w00t: you're like... my god.. PREACH IT GIRL! you took the words right out of my mouth.

everything is going Yul's way now and he's probably doing a little dance inside while shin is suffering so much. his dad is against him, chaegyung is TOTALLY misunderstanding him.... he's so0o0o alone.

back to CHAEGYUNG, THAT GIRL HAS SOME ISSUES WITH TRUST! she needs to trust shin more!! TRUST YOU STUPID GIRL! she's making herself hurt and running off to yul like what? get your facts straight shin only loves YOU. aigooo :wacko:

WAHHH, can someone GET ME HARDSUBS ; ENGLISH FOR GOONG, because the one at capricious doesn't work for me, or upload it at CLUBBOX, PLEASE T_T

Hello. DO U READ THE RULES?

NO REQUESTING IN THE THREAD! GO TO THE DRAMA MAIN PAGE AND READ THE DARN PLS.

U WANT HARD SUBS FOR EPI 19? WELL GET IN THE LINE.

we haven even got to the soft sub of epi 17.

if u know where to get the hard sub of epi 17, etc pls tell me SO i dun have to sub it!

PEOPLE PLS READ BACKLOGS AND STOP ASKING NONSENSICAL QUESTIONS.

--------------------

rainbowbrite : the manga... i want that street kissing scene.... but it is NOT in sight in the drama... whyyyy

Guest narcissisticmvw

I remember clearly in one of the episodes in the 1st half of Goong, there was this scene where Shin and Chae Gyung were leaving the school together in the same car and Yul was standing by the side bidding farewell to them. When the car drove off leaving Yul by himself, he was murmuring to himself "this was supposedly mine. It was supposed to belong to me." (Can't really remember, my memory sux :vicx: )

And there was this flashback when Yul's father just passed away and his mom broke the news to him that he is no longer the crown prince and the title is now passed on to Shin and that they have to move out of the palace. Yul was in denial then and was unable to accept the news.

I guess, even though he had lived in England for 14 years, maybe leading a much more carefree life than Shin, however, the past must have dealt a heavy blow on him. Imagine losing your father, then losing your title, then having to move out of the palace. I believe even if Yul is living a happy life now, he will still feel a sense of loss no matter what.

Furthermore, upon returning, he sees Shin being a popular and glamorous crown prince, and even married to the girl of his (Yul's) dreams. Honestly, if I am in Yul's shoes, seeing what ought to be rightfully yours being taken away and given to someone else, definitely I'll feel unbalanced and vexed. To be feeling 'sour grapes' is actually inevitable in Yul's case.

And the fact that Shin mistreated Chae Gyung and yet the latter still fell for him added oil to fire. Yul already feels unjust for Chae Gyung, and when Chae Gyung sought solace in him, she told him that she's in love with Shin. I would have gone crazy if I were Yul. Perhaps he thought that in the palace, besides his evil mum, he can turn to Chae Gyung, but even she has given her heart to the man who deprived Yul of what used to be his. Therefore, his love for her went overboard and turned possesive and may have become lust. I believe that a small percentage of him treats Chae Gyung as the victory prize of the battle between Shin and him.

I don't hate Yul, because the root of the problem does not lie with him. If we were to pursue further, perhaps his father's death caused all these? (Hmmm...am I right to say that? :crazy: ) Or should we just say that it is fated and this is the reality of life?

Anyway, the above is just my 2 cents worth of why I think Yul is in his present state. And when I say that the title is rightfully his, I mean it in Yul's perspective. Of course as audience we know that is not exactly true. :)

You can download them at Silent Regrets

I was thinking, if the ending of season 1 was how I thought of it, Shin holds CG's hand and saids he likes her and doesn't want her to leave him. The second season could be like how he courts CG back xD. My crazy mind >.< Hahah, I'm lame =\

Guest aznxdreamerxp

Hi im a new member here....soo im not sure what to do...but can anyone send me the link for episode 19?...not clubbox though....THANK YOUUUU

I was thinking, if the ending of season 1 was how I thought of it, Shin holds CG's hand and saids he likes her and doesn't want her to leave him. The second season could be like how he courts CG back xD. My crazy mind >.< Hahah, I'm lame =\

Guest Telly

everything is going Yul's way now and he's probably doing a little dance inside while shin is suffering so much. his dad is against him, chaegyung is TOTALLY misunderstanding him.... he's so0o0o alone.

i don't mean to argue with you, but everything is going YUL'S MOM'S way now, don't you think so?

she's the root of all evil, the mastermind behind it all.

shin is suffering so much, but so is yul.

his dad is dead, chae gyung doesn't reciprocate his feelings, and he's all alone, too.

it's unfair to blame this all on yul, he's just a puppet =(

it's fair to say all the bad things in the drama are happening to all the characters; that's why it's a 'hell' episode =)

hee, i'm just defending yul =) he deserves much more than this =p

Guest seefaithrun

I think its pretty obvious that Yul's mom is using him to achieve her former post. I'm sure she loves him, but the way she shows it is pretty twisted. When I watched episode 14, I don't get why she wants to make this a "game" or why she doesn't want to win it the easy way. I get that she suffered 14 years, but doesn't she get that there is a reason why the former King took away her son's title?

Guest starrysmile

haha...that sounds pretty awesome except......i'd die from the suspense! In ep 19, CG's mom is sooo annoying where she's trying to sell insurance to everybody in the palace...it makes her seem so desperate. I get annoyed how Yul's mom keeps meeting up with the king. god, he's married already! leave him alone...it just makes me feel bad for the queen.

I remember clearly in one of the episodes in the 1st half of Goong, there was this scene where Shin and Chae Gyung were leaving the school together in the same car and Yul was standing by the side bidding farewell to them. When the car drove off leaving Yul by himself, he was murmuring to himself "this was supposedly mine. It was supposed to belong to me." (Can't really remember, my memory sux :vicx: )

And there was this flashback when Yul's father just passed away and his mom broke the news to him that he is no longer the crown prince and the title is now passed on to Shin and that they have to move out of the palace. Yul was in denial then and was unable to accept the news.

I guess, even though he had lived in England for 14 years, maybe leading a much more carefree life than Shin, however, the past must have dealt a heavy blow on him. Imagine losing your father, then losing your title, then having to move out of the palace. I believe even if Yul is living a happy life now, he will still feel a sense of loss no matter what.

Furthermore, upon returning, he sees Shin being a popular and glamorous crown prince, and even married to the girl of his (Yul's) dreams. Honestly, if I am in Yul's shoes, seeing what ought to be rightfully yours being taken away and given to someone else, definitely I'll feel unbalanced and vexed. To be feeling 'sour grapes' is actually inevitable in Yul's case.

And the fact that Shin mistreated Chae Gyung and yet the latter still fell for him added oil to fire. Yul already feels unjust for Chae Gyung, and when Chae Gyung sought solace in him, she told him that she's in love with Shin. I would have gone crazy if I were Yul. Perhaps he thought that in the palace, besides his evil mum, he can turn to Chae Gyung, but even she has given her heart to the man who deprived Yul of what used to be his. Therefore, his love for her went overboard and turned possesive and may have become lust. I believe that a small percentage of him treats Chae Gyung as the victory prize of the battle between Shin and him.

I don't hate Yul, because the root of the problem does not lie with him. If we were to pursue further, perhaps his father's death caused all these? (Hmmm...am I right to say that? :crazy: ) Or should we just say that it is fated and this is the reality of life?

Anyway, the above is just my 2 cents worth of why I think Yul is in his present state. And when I say that the title is rightfully his, I mean it in Yul's perspective. Of course as audience we know that is not exactly true. :)

I can understand where he is coming from but essentially he is just hanging on to the past. I think that he views CG as exactly what you said, like a victory prize between the two of them. I look it at this way, like Shin said before, she is like a brand new toy but can walk and talk and they all want this new toy because its always a rush to have something new in your hands.

I dont think either of them deserves her and personally think that she is much better off emotionally and perhaps physically with someone else but that is the nature of the game. But I would rather hope that both of them have learned something from being with CG. If not, then what a waste of two human beings. Well read and handsome but no soul in them whatsoever. But i think Shin sees the value of CG and how important she has become in his life but is also closed off too because of his upbringing and general mistrust of people (again i blame this on upbringing but do you blame him) as well as the glamour of the crown prince position like the money getting to his head.

Guest korean_dillema

DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU, i've only watched the FIRST EPISODE, i CANT STAND IT, haha ^_^ thanks you soompi girls/guys rock.

Guest echoRy

hee, i'm just defending yul =) he deserves much more than this =p

yeah, i want better things for him. i don't like how they're making

him "ebil" still. i wan't his story to end well and with dignity.

they won't be able to do that if they keep making him manipulate Chae.

production photos...cool

productionphoto6lc.jpg

imbc

ep 19 ysi links

Mirror 3: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36N1WHF6ZKIJL0VXVG5ME87P3O

Mirror 4: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CW5YYK4AH7K12ZXBGOI9HRGZT

Mirror 5: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CX4DWW5FHA2A2ZAY20YOMRZKV

Mirror 6: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3AVTMETRWR1WV1LERZ8JJPP8D0

Mirror 7: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25CFJLD9PJ5FR1HJI5WF447W88

Mirror 9: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22WKEROG0Z2U1326NYLED9GBW7

Mirror 10: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KTAXKB88C3G604ZHNN37IG6TW

Mirror 11: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01BQ8ESJNPJUY2MQSEXHOJINQF

Mirror 12: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J3U5AMF3S1JK269V01MBDNMCK

Mirror 13: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EYT9PRYAUHEW1S40CPHSVMVKT

Mirror 14: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06Z9ECG6QVWMX2PE1R8NN7LPDO

Mirror 15: http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GNN9Y7JNAKH0235AIABB0121A

this are just some of the links... credits to sophendo :)

thank you for all those who uploaded the episodes :)

and please don't request for reuploads coz we don't want this thread to closed :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think episode 20 will end in the part where cg will say that she wants a divorce.... then of course, episode 21 will be about shin not allowing cg to have a divorce.. they will have a fight because of this... at the end of ep 21, shin will tell cg that he is now allowing her to have the divorce.. he is letting her go... ep 22, will be about their goodbyes.. since they are probably in the process of divorce.. shin telling cg to take care.. etc... then ep 23 will be about life without each other since cg and shin are already divorced... maybe in this part, yul and shin will have a confrontation, and then yul will find out that the reason shin let go of cg is because he loves her... yul then realizes how selfish he is and decides to let go of cg... ep 24 will be about shin and cg realizing that they need each other and at the end of the episode, they will get reunited... a hug maybe... at the end... just my thoughts...

Guest your_sheroe

bscap02165wf.jpg

is that Shin behind her?

EDIT;

sorry i havent seen the ep. yet...

OH________ has anybody translated the part where they were eating and shin was sitting behind them?

Guest sweetshelly

Hi im a new member here....soo im not sure what to do...but can anyone send me the link for episode 19?...not clubbox though....THANK YOUUUU

BACKLOG PLEASE!!!

There is plently of ysi provided by kind soul.

I am sure there is still some working.

Telly I agree with you. Yul is a puppet being used by his mother. If we have to name someone that evil it has to be her. Clearly Yul does not have an evil soul. It his mother all along. She has been plaing all of this 14 years ago.

your_sheroe that is Shin behing her.

Archived