[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest what?

CG did not state she wants to divorce shin? I thought she did in book 11? I'm d/l the chinese translated version now. I'll confirm in a while's time. :unsure:

She did say it on live tv.... then Shin said somethin .....yada yada yada, I forgot what, to make the people believe that what she said is not true. Then thay were in the car and Shin pulled his hand away ..... :blink:

Telly:

IDK, IMO, for Yul it started as love but then that love turned into an obssession,.....plus now I don't think he luves CG at all....cuz of what he plan to do. He knows CG won't stay with him if Shin got de throne and they divorce, so why do it? is it to set her free from Shin? to see her happy? If he thinks like that then he's going at it the wrong way. Cuz the way I see it, he's not helping much with her relationship with Shin....it's going down the drain.... :huh:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guwakmui916

omfg if CG says that shes gonna divorce him on TV, i am not going to watch this show anymore!! goong use to be so funny and cheerful but wtf happend!! fricckin PD's pissing me off here. btw, CG's car got stolen? wth...did she leave the keys in the car or something? why didnt they still yul's car? his headlights were on

aiya, i didnt understand a thing they said in ep 19 but by reading other's posts....this is really some stir-fried bulls***

Guest echoRy

She did say it on live tv.... then Shin said somethin .....yada yada yada, I forgot what, to make the people believe that what she said is not true. Then thay were in the car and Shin pulled his hand away ..... :blink:

thanx what!

that's just great :fury: ......but what could Shin have said to make sure that they

didn't believe Chae? i mean that's pretty straight forward..."we're going to divorce"

whatever it was, i hope it worked well. uuggghhh, i can't even find solace in the manhwa.

everywhere i look, they're separating or not talking or pissed! i know that it's gonna

get better, but sheesh. the fire still has to happen and we're already getting to the end.

how much longer are they gonna take?!

TELLSSS- thanx for the pic, so he did go see Hyorin off. that's good...it'll be closure for him!

Guest lenakeem

Telly:

IDK, IMO, for Yul it started as love but then that love turned into an obssession,.....plus now I don't think he luves CG at all....cuz of what he plan to do. He knows CG won't stay with him if Shin got de throne and they divorce, so why do it? is it to set her free from Shin? to see her happy? If he thinks like that then he's going at it the wrong way. Cuz the way I see it, he's not helping much with her relationship with Shin....it's going down the drain.... :huh:

hmm why'd CG go for his hands anyways??... she said something about a DIVORCE.. ahlkdjflskjdflksjdflskjf she has no commen sence what so ever.. in korean.. she has no NUNE CHEE!! slkdjflskjdf/;

and hyorin is goign to go away?!.. YAY!!.. but that means theres no one for CG to be jealous of... so its just goign to be SHIN tryign to keep CG away from YUL/; hmm cus theres no jealous factor because hyorin is gone.. so ..CG might be more worried free and just d o whatever she wants.. X[

Guest Telly

as of now, i don't care anymore =)

shin versus yul, who cares when they give you THIS!

this is fantabulous =D

photo_255_1_1_no_191_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_191_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_191_3.jpg

OH MY GOONG-NESS <3

there is HOPE, my lovelies =) do not lose faith, good things will come to those who wait patiently =D

DISCLAIMER: these pictures might be from behind-the-scenes or whatnot, so if they do end up bashing or eating each other during tomorrow's episode, don't hate me =p

aw man, so disappointed with Ep.19! coldness and more coldness from CG toward Shin. And did you guys notice how he held her hand and kinda shield her from the paparazzi when they walk to the car? They kinda lost touch in the middle, and I noticed that the PD really concentrated on that part, is that foreshadowing something? I mean, the end, the bears also act out that scene...i'm not having a good feeling about the ending of Season 1 :( they gonna torture us and leave us hanging for almost a year!

Guest missy

i'm thinking these pictures are from episode 20 [?]

shin looks like he's in the airport; maybe saying good-bye to hyo rin?

and those shades he's wearing; are they for his tears?

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8796/ph...11no18640pd.jpg

i hope he's only wearing him to disguise himself, haha i'm jealious for cg :P

reguarding the talk show scene, if its going to happen, and she is going to announce "it" then frankly i rather hurry up and get it over with than have them drag it out. rip it off like a bandaid, then maybe we they can finally get to understanding one another once its all out there. i think she will say it but they will end up not going through with it. shin will talk her out of it. (is this too optimistic?) i want to get over the bad stuff so we can get to the happiness!

Guest echoRy

TELLSSS- those are great pics...is it for a photoshoot, BTS or in a scene i wonder.

yulgoon6kl.jpgyul8dr.jpg

shin5mi.jpgchae4xp.jpg

and more pics from the airport:

hyorinleaves1jt.jpg

goodbye0wf.jpg

jihyobye9oh.jpg

While I was washing the dishes, I got a crazy thought for the ending O.O CG is 'bout to leave, then Shin holds her hand and saids he loves her and he doesn't want her to leave and it ends like that XD. Ok, maybe I should stop thinking 'bout the possibilities for the ending >.< Hopefully, the ending will be nice =\

as of now, i don't care anymore =)

shin versus yul, who cares when they give you THIS!

this is fantabulous =D

photo_255_1_1_no_191_3.jpg

OH MY GOONG-NESS <3

and maybe, just maybe, this is yul saying goodbye to chae gyung? letting her go?

i just hope they don't jump over a bridge together or something =|

1.jpg

there is HOPE, my lovelies =) do not lose faith, good things will come to those who wait patiently =D

the last pic of Yul & Shin is so happy. Kinda like brokeback mountain you think? :sweatingbullets: Somehow I missed the time when these two are so close :tears:

As for the yul and cg pics, I am afraid they are from ep 19 when yul was comforting Cg after she got scolded by the queen. Where he placed his hand on her cheek again. :tears:

Guest Jesw_21

HI YEOHWEPING,

Million thanks for your latest pics!!!!!!!!! CG is SOOOOO beautiful and our Prince Shin is ABSOULTELY CHARMING.....

they are THE couple to die for!

will look forward to this ep....

Looking forward to tonight! 10 more hours to go......

Guest insideMYheart

and maybe, just maybe, this is yul saying goodbye to chae gyung? letting her go?

i just hope they don't jump over a bridge together or something =|

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/tellieee/1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/tellieee/2.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/tellieee/3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: these pictures might be from behind-the-scenes or whatnot, so if they do end up bashing or eating each other during tomorrow's episode, don't hate me =p

Hmm, that looks like what they were wearing in EP19... I could be wrong since I only watched it live this morning and it's been hours since then.

Guest sweetshelly

okay I'm back from my break. The thread was moving at slug speed so I couldn't take it. I keep refreshing the page ever second. Its a good thing that the thread had slow down. People keep complaining that they can't catch up and stuff. Well I guess this could be there chance. And yet they still ask stupid questions. Forexample how many episode does Gonng have total and season 2. For heaven sake the topic been discussed so much that its kinda hard to miss it. With all mean there is still post one to refer to. Still people just don't read. Not to mention rules were broken. READ!!!

If you have a question please refer to post 1 before asking. It really bother us having to see them and answer them.

I guess I have become a person with little patient. I hope I'm not the only one.

Thank you Yeohweping, Lilshinhwasfreak, and Telly for posting episode 20 interview scene. Gosh they have so much chemistry together but CG still look richard simmons at Shin. Just forgive him already. He a good guy, well sometime. Oh the picture Lilshinhwafreak post, there was one where Shin was holding on to CG hands. That is so sweet. Dieing for epi 20 tomorrow.

Telly your banner was awsome. As I was strolling down the page I cought them and couldn't help but laugh. It is so true. They both are fools and idiots.

Shin: not telling CG his feelings, tell her you are in love with her

CG: unable to recongzine Shin feeling for her, he is so over HR

The picture with Shin and the sunglasses. I don't think he is trying to hide his tears. He is so over HR. I guess he is trying to avoid reporters. He don't want to make CG hurt again by reading the newspaper. Well this time its not true. He is just saying good bye to his old friend.

Side note I am a Shin camper so what I say below is not bias towards Yul.

I can't hate Yul. He not really a bad guy. If we compare him with other villian in other drama, he would win the good person award. I mean he is still vary far from evil. Well he did try to confuse CG, but anybody in love would try to win that person. He see that Shin threat her bad and he clearly has issue with HR. He is just trying to tell CG that he is there for her. It wouldn't be consider a drama if we don't have a love triangle.

Guest Telly

As for the yul and cg pics, I am afraid they are from ep 19 when yul was comforting Cg after she got scolded by the queen. Where he placed his hand on her cheek again. :tears:

haha, brokeback mountain, indeed =)

i just hope they're not deceiving us by putting that picture in to get people to watch the next episode =|

Hmm, that looks like what they were wearing in EP19... I could be wrong since I only watched it live this morning and it's been hours since then.

whoops, and sorry for those episode19 pictures =p

haven't watched it yet, so i thought they were new, teehee =D

Telly your banner was awsome. As I was strolling down the page I cought them and couldn't help but laugh. It is so true. They both are fools and idiots.

Shin: not telling CG his feelings, tell her you are in love with her

CG: unable to recongzine Shin feeling for her, he is so over HR

The picture with Shin and the sunglasses. I don't think he is trying to hide his tears. He is so over HR. I guess he is trying to avoid reporters. He don't want to make CG hurt again by reading the newspaper. Well this time its not true. He is just saying good bye to his old friend.

I can't hate Yul. He not really a bad guy. If we compare him with other villian in other drama, he would win the good person award. I mean he is still vary far from evil. Well he did try to confuse CG, but anybody in love would try to win that person. He see that Shin threat her bad and he clearly has issue with HR. He is just trying to tell CG that he is there for her. It wouldn't be consider a drama if we don't have a love triangle.

hee, i'm glad you like the banners =)

but i'd actually be alright with shin crying for hyo rin, i mean if my close friend was leaving, i'd cry heaps [ok, maybe because i'm a girl =p]

and yeah, yul might get manipulative, but isn't it all for chae gyung?

it's all mo-toot's fault. we should dump her in a pool of roaches. gahhh.

Just watched episode 19 and I have say I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the previous episodes... I think the main reason is because it relied heavily on dialogue and I couldn't understand what they were talking about really... :(

I really think that the love triangle between shin, Yul, and CG is just standing still. I mean there's really no action so this drama is fizzling out a little. I mean one of those characters need to do something big so it starts moving again.

Shin really needs to tell CG straight out that he likes her and not in his weird "Shin" language like "I don't want to let you go cuz I'll be bored" or "I can live with out you, but I'll be lonely." :angry:

CG is the same, she needs to tell Shin she loves him and not Yul. I mean everytime he asks her, she just basically rolls her eyes and walks away all mad! What I would really like to see is taking intiative and kiss Shin (cuz hasn't he always beent he one to kiss her?!)

And I really think Yul needs to do one of two things. Either walk away, I mean does he really believe if he becomes king, she'll marry him (CG wants to get away from the Palace). Or he really needs to kick his wooing up a notch! I can't stand all these long conversations between the two. At least if he kissed her, ran away with her or announced his feelings for her in front of everyone, we'd get some shock factor or action going on again!

Geez, I hope season 2 isn't going drag this storyline out even more cuz I really can't see how it's gonna continue with the same characters. But, I think I would seriously boycott Goong 2 if one of the characters gets amnesia (and we start the whole process over again) or if they bring in an even nastier second female lead trying to become Princess.

Oh, and just a side question... but I saw that someone posted Goong items being sold on eclick Korea (or something like that). I really want to order some stuff, but has anyone ordered anything from this site before? Just wondering if it's realiable... Any feedback would be appreciated.

thanx joeyclaire!

she doesn't see him saying he's falling for her, she doesn't see his comp screensaver...

Whats on the screensaver?

Guest kimtoa
:) Sorry Yu camper first!!!! BUT Who the HELL and What the HECK is he to order CG to announce her devorce on the interview??? and CG is stupid or "pig head"--like her brother called her *Pig* to do as his command and annouce it ? and what the heck is Yul doing at cousin-inlaw house at night??? want to have some affair like his Toooooot Mom? there I said it...Phew :phew::phew: currently felling bad for SHin

Archived