[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimtoa

kimtoa : TOTALLY agree.. cg is going nuts in this epi.. she is being brainwashed by yul. wait till u know what he told her. poor shin is doing everything he can but that cg is still in the STONE mode. No idea what is gonna happen tomorrow but i guess it is nth gd.

ok. nighty angeline.

even though i don't know what he said right now, I'm hatting him already...If i really know what he said I don't think i can't control my anger anymore....CG sure being brainwashed :crazy:

Guest echoRy
ya~ even though i rant.. i still have hopes that the PDs wun let us down......

and Jihye87~ i saw that too. it was so cute~ that interview..

JJH say. nae. harng sang yor gki sem ni da

that is lovely to hear! makes me feel a bit better with these sad eps! (gnight <3)

thanx for uploading the 20 prev trans...thanx to Adam_smith aka Steven for doing it!

hsinyi069 - thanx for the news.

roaceica- thanx for frequent updates, i was reading them till mine dl-d!

nanana12 - preciate the caps, thanx

creidesca most of all, komaoyo for the episode! (1 hour, quicker today)

---i'm uploading now too so peeps keeps ur nickers on, and DO NOT REQUEST!!!

if ur going crazy and want to know how much longer then use the PM button, it's there for a reason!---

Guest junjinie

aww there's no more subs for the continue episodes? T.T;; oh well.. im very glad for all the people who uploads and thanks for the subs ^_^

Guest blue_rose

I am trying to upload 19 (YSI) for the very first time........I hope this will work, how long is this thing suppose to take anyhow?? it's been a while and it is not done yet ?

Regarding today's epi, I don't know what to say.........

I have always wanted to see Shin suffers some kind of 'payback moment' since episode 9 but somehow I don't like what I see happening now. I guess CG must have been really upset by his action at YUL's party but it seems she is blowing things out of proportion and making things worse. Ok, YUL is helping her get more confuse but..........I can't help thinking that she is kind of dense; after that lovely stint at the summer palace etc she must have understood SHIN a bit better by now?? Therefore, I find it hard to believe CG being so upset to a point of thinking about the 'D' word?? :blink:

Oh well, I don't mind a roller coaster ride but it needs to be an exciting one...........not the 'silent treatment' variety :unsure:

Guest charles0702

aww there's no more subs for the continue episodes? T.T;;

no..no there is not.. i don't know if you are new to this thread but usually we don't mention the word "sub" unless it is to thank our wonderful subbing team.. the subs only went up to 16.. it takes awhile because the subbers are doing this on their free time.. for every request or question about subs, 1 hr is deducted per request from the release.. please read the first post.. subs usually come out 1-2 weeks after the episode has aired.. :)

the thread does seem a bit slower than usual considering how it usually is after a new episode has aired... don't shoot me, but I wonder if they're starting to lose viewers? seems there are a lot of disgruntled Goong fans, unhappy with the direction the drama has been taking

The thread seems slower can mean a good thing, I guess --> saving our beloved Goong thread from closing down due to massive spamming. I know it's a difficult time for us who keep reminding people about the new rules and those who haven't been informed about them, but if everyone's doing their part, we can make it together :) in fact, it's already working, right? So, good job guys! I'll try my best not to get easily frustrated too :P

By the way, I'm downloading ep 19, I know... i'm so bad.. am at work but i can't stand it!! So, I'll upload it once I'm done.. don't forget to KEEP RE-UPLOADING FOR OTHERS, ALRITE? We're doing a fantaboulous job so far, so PROUD OF YOU GOONGERS :D

Some information on WHERE TO UPLOAD:

www.sendspace.com

www.yousendit.com

www.megaupload.com

all are free uploads. EDIT: It may take a while (up to an hour for high-speed, I guess? That's why we have to be considerate and re-upload for others too) :)

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 19 - 168 mb - YSI Links

I own page 1449!!! ;) MANY THANKS TO SOUTSADA7!! From one comes MAAAANNNYYY...

===MIRRORS 1-83 HAVE ALL EXPIRED. ======

If you still need this episode, find me on IRC. If you know how to use mIRC, you can get the lq versions of Episode 1-20 if you connect to the ircHIGHWAY server and join the #ambrosia channel. heh. I'm usually "sophendo|bot" or "afk|sophe." Just send me a message on irc :D Or ask on the channel. I'm sure 'tenchimal' won't bite you. XD

------------------------

PLEASE PM ME WHEN AT LEAST ONE MIRROR IS BLOCKED SO I CAN SCRATCH IT OUT!!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PM ME!!

Hey guys!! I was able to get the 168 mb version from SOUTSADA7 (SO GIVE SOUTSADA7 LOTS OF LOVE, TOO!!!) So... here are many MANY MAAAAANNNNYYY yousendit links to Episode 19!! Enjoy <3

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you tomorrow with Ep 20 YSI links! Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

sorry, know I'm a Yul-camper (again, even though I totally want CG and Shin together) but seriously, Yul wouldn't even be able to "poison" CG's mind if Shin weren't handing him ammunition constantly! Again, Yul's only saying to CG what she's already thinking. Is he really making things worse? Maybe, maybe not...

Guest SukarDrops

im uplouading it now for u guys wooowooo its taking for ever though :wacko: well mega upload said 2 HOURS!! im gonna go to the mall I hope its done by then....

I havent watched the eppie yet even though I downloaded it(<~~is that possible to say?)but reading all ur post seems like cg is acting up.............dont beat me up about this but I think Hyorin should smack cg for being so ingreatful(is that how u spell it) :ph34r: I mean she has SHIN and its so obvious hes falling for her and only an idiot(apparently she is one ::what the frik I cant spell::)couldnt tell...SHES BLINDED BY YUL....shes like the king....OH OH maybe shins sister should smack her HAHAHA

I have edited to say that from watching charmed I have learned that things always work out :rolleyes: GOOO SHIN AND CG(Kicks her on the low)

Guest charles0702

is episode 20 goign to be the last episode?

no, it was extended to 24 episodes and season 2 will be 6 episodes..

sophendo, i know it takes hours.. i have been uploading mine for the past 2 hrs and it is only halfway done.. when it is done uploading i will post links.. thanx for posting links. gives you love.

everybody, please give soustada lots of love too and a thank you.. :D

Guest - Forbidden Tenshi -

OMG episode 19 already? I started to watch this drama about a week ago and i'm totally stuck! XD

currently on episode 11 :x

You guys are making me all excited! episode 19 already...

can't wait to see it! *love love*

but i have to watch like 8 more episodes XD

Guest evy149

Thanks, Sophendo & Soutsada7 for all the links !! you guys're awesome !! O...and good luck on your midterm too, Sophendo :D i will upload some when i get home tonight ;)

Guest lovedrama

THANK YOU SOO MUCHH!! YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK! :D:P:rolleyes::w00t:

Thank you Sophendo and soustada, for taking the time and create this mirror for all of us Goonies.

With lots of love, :D:P

Lovedrama

Guest Jungmin_x3

Thank you soo much sophendo!!! How do u upload so many links in such a short time????

joycekimxD I think that season one will end with 24 episodes and season 2 wills tart in the winter...

Archived