[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest evy149

One good thing to look forward to in season 2...no more horrible wardrobe for Shin! They'll be in college so that means casual clothes, jeans and tees...ahhh, can't wait!

haha... Jess ! your comments cracked me up :D and i totally agree with you on the wardrobe thing. I mean..no offense but some of Shin's outfits were like....What...??? Are people really wear something like this in real life (even if they were in the palace)? But well... regardless of all i said, he's still hot anyway! But i rather see him in a casual look too ;)

O..thanks, nanana12 for the HQ link !

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, now that we only have 5 more episodes left, I don't see where they can fit the whole fire-in-the-palace scene.. The love triangle between Shin-CG-Yul is far from a resolution, not to mention we also have the HwangHu-King-Yul'sMom affair thingy :wacko: I mean, seriously, how can the PD fit all of them within 5-or-so hours with a CLEAR ending? I'm a wee bit worried now.. I've given up my hope of seeing a sehson by the end of this season, please at least give us a reasonably happy ending :unsure: It's really not so much to ask..

Gosh, who would've thought that a romantic-drama-semiComedy can be sooooo depressing.. Isn't it supposed to be light and entertaining?? Looking back when I first started watching episode 1, I thought it's gonna be a happy-jolly ride, tsk <_< Thank goodness I'm still on board and not given up yet.

After dling, I ask that you help reupload for others...Please.

Eppie 19 (168 MB)

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FX0IRX338EG30H08I5WBTH40X

Creds to creidesca's box :D

Here's what I think the next few eppies will be, "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks". Things will change towards the end and it will be heavenly, then BAM! right as everything seems to be good and it seems that all peace is restored between our royal couple, it'll end with the Fire. On to Jan. 2007 we go!

Guest Linhster

haha... Jess ! your comments cracked me up :D and i totally agree with you on the wardrobe thing. I mean..no offense but some of Shin's outfits were like....What...??? Are people really wear something like this in real life (even if they were in the palace)? But well... regardless of all i said, he's still hot anyway! But i rather see him in a casual look too ;)

O..thanks, nanana12 for the HQ link !

I was looking thru the Lucky Magazine and those bibb shirts that Shin wears in the show are in style now i guess because they are in that magazine and that magazine is alot about whats trendy and shopping. Although i must agree with you guys some of the stuck he wears is just straight up tacky.

Guest missy

After dling, I ask that you help reupload for others...Please.

Eppie 19 (168 MB)

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FX0IRX338EG30H08I5WBTH40X

Creds to creidesca's box :D

Here's what I think the next few eppies will be, "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks". Things will change towards the end and it will be heavenly, then BAM! right as everything seems to be good and it seems that all peace is restored between our royal couple, it'll end with the Fire. On to Jan. 2007 we go!

already unavaliable, stupid leechers!

^ LOL, don't fret, I'm uploading mirrors now.

BRB.

Remember peeps, click on the "black" not the "green"!

This is not a spam, I'm coming back to this post, ;) !

Edit:

I said I'd come back!

Here are some caps from eppie 19, not sure if posted yet, but I did backlog and didn't see it.

photo25611no867618zd.jpg

Was Shin taking her against her will?

Anyone else miss Chae's hybrid fashion? I do. I also miss seeing her in hanboks.

photo25611no860113av.jpg

pic creds go to: imbc.com

Guest charles0702

okay everyone.. soustada p.m. with the link for eppy 19 and i am currently waiting for it to finish uploading on sendspace, yousendit, and megaload.. it won't be done until awhile so please wait patiently.. once it's done, i will post links.. for all of you who are downloading from jess, please be nice and upload for others cause the links dies and gets blocked quickly.. don't be leechers, be friendly and share..

tammie

Guest tifa96

Does anyone know any alternative ways that i can download GOONG? :mellow:

:blush: I can't read korean so club box doesn't really help me. Unless there is an english version?

:( Please Help! Pm me....*cires and blows kisses...*

Guest Merenge_5

Is Episode 20 already out?I haven't watched Ep.19 yet but it sounds so saaad that I won't watch it and just see what's going to happen in Ep.20 ><!!

Does someone know how I can watch it live at mbc?!I don't really know how it works...:/

Archived