[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest marie_n

only shin is allowed to touch her.. hahah like the eppie where they watched the string quartet classical... hay those were the happy days..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so funny how everyone's getting mad at Yul for touching CG's face; he's been doing that for a LONG LONG time! This is at least the 3rd-4th (maybe more) time he's done it. Seems like it's his only way of showing her affection that's not TOO intrusive (see the ending of episode 18 for my definition of intrusive...!)

Guest psycho2005

It's so funny how everyone's getting mad at Yul for touching CG's face; he's been doing that for a LONG LONG time! This is at least the 3rd-4th (maybe more) time he's done it. Seems like it's his only way of showing her affection that's not TOO intrusive (see the ending of episode 18 for my definition of intrusive...!)

He's touching CG's face in the car at a secluded place. He's probably up to no good there. Good thing, she went out of the car. She probably sensed Yul is gonna be touchy there.

Guest V A L XD

Because he touched once to many times now :angry: Yul is getting more greedier. And the car scene looks like he could have raped her right than and there. PERFECT place too. rawrr!

Because he touched once to many times now :angry: Yul is getting more greedier. And the car scene looks like he could have raped her right than and there. PERFECT place too. rawrr!

oh please, you guys, he's not going to attack her physically, I think we know enough of his character to know at least THAT!

Guest kimtoa

As I rewatch ep 18 I noticed something....there definitely 100% saliva exchange in the ending kiss but don't know whose it belong too...here are some caps if you guys look closely...

the open mouth *kiss* heheheh

cap0014copy.gif

the.....change posittion....slightly pull away from CG lips....and taaaadddaaaa did you guy notice the white stuff between their lips....at first I thought it was the background, but thanks goodness it was not!!! it's saliva, and I think it belong to SHin!!!!

cap0016copy.gif

end of that kiss

cap0013copy.gif

Guest charles0702

i don't blame yul when he touched her face the first time, cause at that time he was kinda worried that she was losing weight.. but the second and third time was pretty out of hand because:

1. cg know how yul feels and that puts her in an ackward position

2. yul knows that shin likes cg (shin's his cousin after all)

however, ultimately, I think Yul might be right: for CG to stay living in the palace for the rest of her life would change her and make her into someone she's not. Shin and CG's fate is probably to leave together, at some point... eventually... maybe next season??

I agree, i do think that CG will eventually change if she did remain at the palace but everyone changes. Im sure everyone can testify here that who and what we were then when we were young have changed drastically when we have gotten older. Everyone changes given the circumstances but like Shin said, its how we adapt to our new found enviroments and what we make of it that is the ultimate factor for our happiness.

i do think CG is happy at the palace, she has made a life for herself there but with Shin's help did she actually remain and try to make the best of it. and with that, she has made the people in the palace, like the Grandmom and perhaps the servants/assisstants much happier to be around her.

i like this PD actually and especially the scriptwriter/author, certain parts of the dialogue are quite deep really.

I agree, i do think that CG will eventually change if she did remain at the palace but everyone changes. Im sure everyone can testify here that who and what we were then when we were young have changed drastically when we have gotten older. Everyone changes given the circumstances but like Shin said, its how we adapt to our new found enviroments and what we make of it that is the ultimate factor for our happiness.

i do think CG is happy at the palace, she has made a life for herself there but with Shin's help did she actually remain and try to make the best of it. and with that, she has made the people in the palace, like the Grandmom and perhaps the servants/assisstants much happier to be around her.

hmmm... good points. I think we've seen so much pain and heartbreak in the last few episodes, I forgot about some of the happier parts! however, lots of other people have mentioned how CG hasn't smiled much lately, there isn't as much laughter, etc. I guess if she and Shin would get their relationship sorted out, CG probably COULD stay in the palace and still be happy. However, as things stand now, I think Yul is right, she's been changing for the worst b/c she's so miserable.

hmmm... good points. I think we've seen so much pain and heartbreak in the last few episodes, I forgot about some of the happier parts! however, lots of other people have mentioned how CG hasn't smiled much lately, there isn't as much laughter, etc. I guess if she and Shin would get their relationship sorted out, CG probably COULD stay in the palace and still be happy. However, as things stand now, I think Yul is right, she's been changing for the worst b/c she's so miserable.

but isnt that what marriage, and growing up is? we as human beings, i think are never always happy and i do give credit to Yul for saying that she has changed for the worse because she is so miserable but for what, like a couple of days. i dont like the fact that he has been manipulating and also coercing her into feeling something that she doesnt. Planting seeds about the idea of a divorce, i was so happy when she actually said that she couldnt at the moment because of Shin, at least that shows how much she cares for him. Although i dont mind that he is suffering right now, he did deserve it for all that pain that he inflicted on her before.

Guest sesami

My computer has been giving me hell last few days... very unpredictable. I only managed to log into the forum a few minutes ago. After really the comments on Ep. 19, I'm really depressed and feel like "Hell"l!! I really hope that it doesn't stay this way until Ep.24. It will definitely kill off alot of Goong fans' support and interest.

What I initially like about Goong is that it's so funny and comically in the earlier episodes. Why can't the script writer keep the story light-hearted that way. It is supposed to be a manhwa story for goodness sage. Why make the story so depressing and heavy-hearted like the normal typical korean dramas. If Ep.20 continues to be depressing/hell... then Goong is a GONER for sure. Not many people will bother to hang around and go through hell watch those depressing scenes.

I really think that MBC should fire the script writer. She's definitely running out of ideas or she has not planned her ending well right from the start. A good start but bad ending will make GOONG a failure ultimately.

Guest idream

Today CG looked sooooo poor since he doesn't know how to consolate Chae Kyoung...

He need to learn how to date and make his lover happy...

Is that any book we can teach him... hehe...

Guest Linhster

does anyone know where i can download episodes 19 and 20??? im at work and i cant go to yousendit or anything like that, the only one that really works is filefront. someone help me please im dying heree!!

does anyone know where i can download episodes 19 and 20??? im at work and i cant go to yousendit or anything like that, the only one that really works is filefront. someone help me please im dying heree!!

hi i am dying too but if u have epi 20 pls inform me. i wanna get it too?

Epi 19 just finished airing 1 hr ago so where did u get epi 20? if u have it pls give it to us. we are all dying too

Guest lovedrama

My computer has been giving me hell last few days... very unpredictable. I only managed to log into the forum a few minutes ago. After really the comments on Ep. 19, I'm really depressed and feel like "Hell"l!! I really hope that it doesn't stay this way until Ep.24. It will definitely kill off alot of Goong fans' support and interest.

What I initially like about Goong is that it's so funny and comically in the earlier episodes. Why can't the script writer keep the story light-hearted that way. It is supposed to be a manhwa story for goodness sage. Why make the story so depressing and heavy-hearted like the normal typical korean dramas. If Ep.20 continues to be depressing/hell... then Goong is a GONER for sure. Not many people will bother to hang around and go through hell watch those depressing scenes.

I really think that MBC should fire the script writer. She's definitely running out of ideas or she has not planned her ending well right from the start. A good start but bad ending will make GOONG a failure ultimately.

That is why they call it drama. Don't worry, I'm sure we will have a happy ending. Ususally a drama with comedy ends with a happy ending. The writers want us to wonder....... :D

Archived