[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Pikachu

can anyone enlighten me why i cant view any images of the .swf file? i can hear the dialogues though......

Maybe you need to update your Flash player.

and as for Goong... looks like there's some hope for tomorrow's episode, tho it looks like it's short lived.. after the eatery scene. I can only pray the misunderstandings are the worst part of this ep. bleh. breath pika, breathe. just relax.

PS thanks to those who uploaded ep 20 preview. :wub:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone enlighten me why i cant view any images of the .swf file? i can hear the dialogues though......

I had the same problem. I updated my flash and it solved the problem. At the time, I actually thought I had the latest version on my computer, but I didn't.

Episode 20 looks like it's gonna be sad one to watch. I agree that it seems this drama is going in circles with all these misunderstandings (I hope season 2 is not going to be like this!) But of course I'm still gonna watch! And I still like Yul too!

I feel sorry for Shin cuz he really likes CG now. But do you think he'll let her go? Remember in the beginning he told CG he didn't marry Hyorin because he didn't want the girl he loved locked up in the Palace. I think in the end he will let her go, but maybe she'll choose on her own to go back? Just like that famous quote..."If you want something, let it go free. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with."

Guest samgirl

in ep 20 preview what was shin saying when he was alone

and what are they talking about when he and CG is sitting together?

rainbowbrite dear help please!!

Guest narutaru

Liquidfir, what I meant is that if Shin and CG could be honest with each other and stuff, nothing Yul could say would make a difference. That is what I meant.

I don't really hate goong, but all this heartbreak really hurts :(

I still like Yul!!!

I don't think that if CG and Shin split up, Yul can be really blamed. It is their stupid inability to communicate with each other!

I want to B**** Slap them both!!!

Grah!!!

I am beginnning to hate Goong too!!!!

Actually, I can't bring myself to hate Yul too. Besides the point that he's just too cute for me to hate him, I find that his behaviour can only be explained by his love for CG. He's blinded by love. Wrong and stupid but having learnt that there's no use in expressing his love direct to CG, he resorted to such underhand method. I only wish he really come to sense soon.

And if I am to hate Yul, I will hate that stupid shin too! *slap forehead* Can't he open his mouth and speak out?! arrgghh!

And no, I'm not a Yul camper. I'm BOTH Yul and Shin campers! ;)

Guest Yvonne

Joeyclaire, thanks for the Ep 20 preview link...and long time no see on the KISS thread! :P

Thanks Rebby and others for all the mirrors...I will do my share too.

Another link to Ep 20 Pay Preview:

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TSZ9QL...OF1N2Y29BU7J5CT

Btw, how many eps are in Season 1??? Sorry, I knew this question was asked before...and I did try checking the first post of this thread...but there wasn't info on it. Thanks in advance!

I think in the end he will let her go, but maybe she'll choose on her own to go back? Just like that famous quote..."If you want something, let it go free. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with."

I think so too, in the end, he might let go of Chaegyung, not because he doesn't love her, but because he does love her. I think the PDs will try to show the viewers, the difference between Yul's selfish love, Shin's stupid!martyr love and Chaegyung's naive!dense love.

Chaegyung also said about letting go of someone you love as well. Episode 16 I guess. So, what's the open-ending again?

Guest penguinna

churasan & Pikachu: thanks!

after viewing the .swf file.... my heart just felt like it went up & down a roller coaster.... though i dun understand korean.... hee...

it felt sweet in the beginning where shin hold her hand and shield her from all the public/press outside the eatery....but the hands just let go....> does that imply anything? =(

poor cg, must be feeling terrible that shin's mama scolding her, probably becos she spent the nite at her own home....? at the same time, felt very lost & lonely cos at this pt, she still cannot see/feel that shin likes her.......

i hope that shin's mama will be the core person in helping shin & cg realise the love they have for each other....and help shin to maintain his prince position.....also, hopefully, shin's sister can help too........

ahh...... what a week this week will be........ by just watching the previews of epi19 & 20, i feel so sad already......... must prepare myself for a sad week......

btw, im from singapore...and i hef the webtv program which i downloaded from 1 of the pages here..... may i know what time can i view the drama then?

thanks alot!!!!

Guest lyrix

Goong is show in korean at 9.55pm, whereas if you wanna to view in Singapore, the time is 8.55pm. But usually it alway pending due to many people watching at the same time, so it jam. you probably will experience lots of pending here & there...

to truely love someone is to see that your loved one is happy

i think shin falls into this category.

if pabo shin thinks CG will be happier with yul, he will be the one letting go.

same for CG, she always felt she's the one coming in between shin & HR, they might just let go at the same time =_= :tears:

to truely love someone is to see that your loved one is happy

i think shin falls into this category.

if pabo shin thinks CG will be happier with yul, he will be the one letting go.

same for CG, she always felt she's the one coming in between shin & HR, they might just let go at the same time =_= :tears:

rebby i totally agree with u...

i think shin will think since she thinks yul is better than i will let go..

and i bet on my life that after Cg saw shin helping hyorin up, it makes her more determine to have a divorce and i wonder wad yul thinks? he thinks that after divorcin shin, cg will be together with him?

she wants to get out of the palace my god. ridiculous.

*rebby . i am going NUTZ :tears:

and reb.. i tink it's HELL episodes for BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! epi 10 and 20

they might just let go at the same time =_= :tears:

Ah, so the handheld broken is definitely a sign of something? I guess so. Hwang Inroe, according to donilpark, is famous for inserting hints here and there in his shows. Can't we have a nice closure for them, a good and happy and satisfying end? Apparently not.

Well, I hope they have a proper goodbye then, since babies (triplets, amanda!) are poof! ;)

2,5 hours, Goongers!

Guest narutaru

Even if Shin lets go of CG, I believe that in the end they have to be together. Otherwise one of them will get so depressed they will decide to freeze to death. Then the other one, instead of putting on a heater or whatever, will just die as well.

Guest jihye87

Kek .. just saw news of Shin in TVBS-G ent. news..

Mnet host was asking JJH(real-life) if CG(reel-life) would be jealous if he filmed the advert with Kang Jung Hwa.

JJH+Shin to CG: Don't worry! You are always in my heart.(something lidat). I bring her out often also.

I guess it's no use we fuss over Shin's and CG's inability to open up. Why not PRAY that the PDs can hear our rantings in here?! haha .. okie i'm talking rubbish ..

ultimately, they either put us at a cliffhanger or give them a happy ending for this season so that we will stay tune next season..

off to dinner .... e pig is starving ..

hey peeps!

in Epi20 preview did Shin overhear the whole thing what Yul said to CG (i think about the 'D' word)

or did he only hear the end where CG says she'll think about it?

after that, what was Shin saying to himself when he was bent over looking down so depressed?

u know in manhwa they have lots of ups & downs where says somewhat contradictory things but

u still know the story is headed in some direction.

i feel like the drama version is heading down most of the time and the story is going in circles

kinda like marching on the spot knees up to chin high then down to 2 ft underground

gosh we're all getting so tired

but u know what!!!!! that flicker of hope still burns gingerly in our hearts isn't it?

we so want them to have sweet moments, romancing each other, touchy feely stuff

i cant believe the PD will let us down! not with Goong!

so lets keep the flame burning, its gotta be better after being dragged thru the dump like that!

Archived