[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Telly

yeah that's what it looks like, i mean in all the Kdrama's i've watched...

coughing is never a good sign! lolxxxooo

well, somewhat atleast she's realizing it. hopefully she will fully accept it soon.

......until season 2 :crazy:

holy goong-ness, so maybe she DOES have leukemia =o

ack, no, i was just kidding when i 'wished' that upon her, hehehehehe

if she has some terminal disease, shin will feel sorry, and then you guys know what happens next =|

gahhhh, chae gyung, get sick, too!!!!!! =D

haha, hi ANGIEEE =)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, she has money problems--she's not the rich girl everyone thinks she is =p

and her guy friend is kang in, and if you want more pictures of him, click the 'kang in' link in my signature, hehehehehe =D

hahahaha capuccinooo, you're right =) the guys are lucky ducks, too! so it works both ways, hehehehe

:lol: can I say " yeah, Shin is slapped by CG, this guy is so lucky"..hehe B)

...leukeumia!!!!!no...so out of date! :vicx:

Guest Telly

any girl who comes in contact with yul or shin's face, whether by slapping, kissing or touching is considered lucky! =D

hahahahahaha and yeah, my sister said that leukemia is so 'autumn's tale'! but still, i think she can still have it =| or some chronic cough disease or blah =|

hehe, and yay, i found a wallpaper! i think someone made it to depict the 'men of goong' in two years, but i don't see that much of a difference =p

oh well, here are the hot and sexy men of goong <3 [pasted into the bodies of those guys from that korean boy band [sorry, i don't know their name =|]

shinyulfriends1jj9gm.th.jpg

Guest uberquirkiness

hey i live in fullerton, ca too! exciting. :D haha.. boring suburbia. asjdlaksjfks but it's nice that there are so many korean stuff. easy access. there's going to be a kim sam soon bakery around here too. i actually hated the drama, but that's still cool, i think. well anyways.. goong is fun. . yeaaaa

Guest what?

hahahahaha . . . though, i'm not sure if that's happens to many girls... we musn't generalize, yes? maybe your mum was particularly popular with the boys. :D my mum was in High school, and this dude that liked her would follow her home everyday after school until my mum got fed up and told him he was han shim hae, and if he had that much time, to go wash his feet. :D it was cuz my mum wasn't that interested in boys. she liked reading, esp. manhwas...it was her dream to marry a chaekbang owner. what a dork, my mum. :D

o yes. and korea IS known for plastic surgeries. everyone looks the freaking same... nasty.

lol Your mom was popular too!! Actually, all guys in Korea are very...forward. Like Yul :D That's typical Korean boy behavior.

But yeah, Korean men in general believe that women are "beneath" them. I think that's why I want to marry a Korean-American. Korean, but with enough sense to know that if he pulls the "I'm the man of the house" card on me, I'd kick his tooshie :D

Guys, I don't mean to butt in but isn't this considered a convo post? I know we all tend to stray from a goong related topic to another similiar topic but please refrain from doing so...... I'v me and all the goongers have had a hard enough time back logging through all the pages I we missed.......just PM each other Ok? Also I notice that some of us is still posting a one liner......please stop that! We don't want the moderator to close this topic down, plus armaniagirl came recently to warn us already. :(

Sorry if I sound a teeny bit rude..... :) Okay, I'm off to finish my backlogging!

Guest uberquirkiness

ah. . . so this is what you meant. okay. sorry. i'll change. (though i do believe, this is what makes the forums more exciting, mingling our stories with the drama. ah well. c'est la vie.

okay... i just edited this post to save space...uhhhhhhhhhh i couldn't delete my posts......i dont know how to. so someone pm me (is that what it's called?) the instructions if they wish me to do so that strongly.

okay.. i just did what i said i wasn't going to do..so i'm editing once more to talk about goong. it's very fun. yes. and i hope..er... shins is hot. yul is hot. they're all hot hot hot. i hope that shin and cg do well and live happily ever after...and ...OH.. i think i just figured out how to erase posts...i'm going to go try it. and i love goong. fantastic.

nvm. i haven't got it. i'll just be better from now on. sorry.

Guest your_sheroe

well... i guess there is always that someone in the movie has to die :( ____ she's probably the chosen one T_T

but why leukeumia? why not... been poison or something... leukeumia is sure out of date... [shakes head]

Guest mangosteen

My theory as to how they are going to have "open-ending" of this season is:

CG and Shin will stay together but after all the heartache Shin made CG go through, even with Shin's confession that he does love her, CG is going to ask Shin that they start fresh by being friends first and also they date like normal couple. Since their marriage was arranged marriage and they got married right away, they never had chance to date or get to know each other and that's why they have no trust between them.

This way, ending of this season is not exactly happy or sad ending but they have something to start with in next year's season.

If next year's season going to emphasize in the college life, I don't think they'll have baby yet.

What do you guys think about my theory? :rolleyes:

"MOM"

Cool! I like this idea. Just like in Wedding-KBS drama, they all started from an arranged marriage but ended up dating while being legally as husband and wife :P

Day time---->Dating

Night time---->Husband and wife :P

Guest uberquirkiness

yeah.. maybe .. because i've seen pics people have posted from the chinese counterpart of this forum (i suppose) and they show cg and shin in western-style wedding outfits (white dress, black tux) .. . but they've already had a wedding... so i'm thinking that they'll "renew" their vows?

Guest precious04

can someone please repost some of the cute teddy bear pics

i remember seeing them somewhere but now i cant find it

thanx alot

Guest uberquirkiness

does anyone know when the new goong previews will come out?

and also what the ratings were for ep 18?

Guest samgirl

can anyone kindly post the Jealous Husband and slow motion kissing scene in you tube? thanks!! =)

ah finally was able to upload ep 17!! thanks stophendo!!

Guest laceytam

hi

i have a question

after episode 16 there was a preview for epi.17

the preview also show us the scene where the friends of shin talking about hyorins background and one of the friend say:" she never say that she is rich"

and then the friends of cg say something like "poor cg,poor bigung mama", right???

was this scene in epi. 17 and 18??? i think not

what do oyu think???

Guest uberquirkiness

yeah.. they never had that scene... hmm.. i'm supposing it'll come out in the later episodes. maybe mbc is just tryling to give us a broad outline of what's to happen. o yea..can anyone answer my previous Q's? (look at my previous post, please). thanks. :D

Guest Shellae

Hey Goongers, I was wondering if someone could help me with finding some pictures of CG's clothing when she's at the beach with Shin taking photos. More specifically I'm looking for pictures of the coat that CG wears at the beach. Closeups would be really good as well.

Thanks!!

Guest Telly

yeah.. maybe .. because i've seen pics people have posted from the chinese counterpart of this forum (i suppose) and they show cg and shin in western-style wedding outfits (white dress, black tux) .. . but they've already had a wedding... so i'm thinking that they'll "renew" their vows?

i believe the pictures you saw were photoshopped =)

i saw them at the daum tv forums, and they were originally two different pictures of yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon modelling wedding attire

can someone please repost some of the cute teddy bear pics

i remember seeing them somewhere but now i cant find it

hehe, did you try reading the past 100-200 pages? they're there somewhere, hehe i'm not sure what page, but they're there, somewhere =p

truthfully i think the little kid in the picture with Yeh and JJH is gonna be the queen and king's second son..then maybe Chae and Shin will have to learn to babysit....thats wat i think hopefully thats not gonna be the ending having them taking care of shin's little brother ehheheeh

awwwwwwwwww, they're going to be the royal babysitters =)

does anyone know when the new goong previews will come out?

and also what the ratings were for ep 18?

paid previews come out on monday nights, i think, and the free previews come out on tuesday nights.

omg a couple more eps and it';ll end right?

is 20 the last one?

there are going to be a total of 24 episodes this season, and then there's going to be a season 2 next year =D

Archived