[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Nuriko

I know what you mean, If Shin and CG don't end up with each other then season 2 should not come out, there is now point of getting this DVD if I know that they are going to break up. This is breaking my heart. :tears:

In the Manga they do end up , right?

Hm, the manga is still ongoing XD

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prismatic_star

I would like to make a request to my fellow Goonglians. Does anyone have episode 12 (double digit MB-wise)? All the links seem to have triple digits. I hate having dial-up. T_T Bah, I want my goong helping.

Guest Nuriko

Shin's sister becoming the queen/empress? O.o

Hm, I don't think so~

CG's more suited to be the empress at Shin's side ^^

Guest xling06

Just wondering anyone had seem that news clip where it is mentioned that JJH ideal girlfriend is YEH not hyorin(I forget her real name).....anyone can re-upload the file )in YSI or MU to share?thanks

Guest Babigrl

the slap was nothing! lol it was his fAULT FOR attacking her like that though i understand where he's coming from, she doesn't.

i was just rewatching epi 18 on HQ and told HomelessBird in IRC what i thought.. was... indeed saliva exchange :vicx:

salivaexchange7wb.jpg

amanda, may that be a consolation... :lol:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

PUAHAHHAHA!!!!

i cant believe u saw thAT!!!

omg... lOlx..

i mean really. that was really a hot kiss.. i bet that was tough for JJH because he was so TALL. he has to bend down and forcefully kiss her! Puahahha!!

OOOOO>> YEH!! that LUCKY GIRL!!!

Babigrl!!!!!!! omg check out the pic rebby posted~~ manz.. i am drooling already. i rewatched it like 50 times and skipped the slappin part. puahhaha

rebby : 나는 변태야?

puahahha

winny, kudos to u for the translations :). Don't you think this is a good way to brush up our Chinese? I know I've been fliiping thru the dictionary more often because of the difficult terms the chinese sub uses :P . Just some minor addtions (in orange) to your translations :

*Shin smelled the champagne*

Shin:Is this peach?

Shin's friend ((the one who likes CG's friend) forgot his name):Yes it is

Shin: This won't do (as in he won't be able to drink the champagne)

Hyorin: There is this one time, Shin ate a dish made of peach

Hyorin: Then his whole body became red like a carrot

Hyorin: the funny thing is... the alleries on his back , the shape looks like a heart shape.

Hyorin and Shin talking and Chae was secretly listening

Hyorin: To be honest, I'm really giving it a thought

Hyorin: I also don't want to be a bother to teacher(mentor?? i think she is talking about the ballet teacher...) The sponsorship will be society's affirmation of my talents.

Hyorin: if that's the case, then studying abroad together will be nice...

Hyorin: Going alone will be lonely...

Shin: Studying abroad... I always think of that...

Hyorin: If you can begin your aspirations in cinematography in Paris, you'll create the best movies.

Shin: Yes

Shin: in 2 to 3 yrs from now, going to Paris, is my dream(or future )

My theory as to how they are going to have "open-ending" of this season is:

CG and Shin will stay together but after all the heartache Shin made CG go through, even with Shin's confession that he does love her, CG is going to ask Shin that they start fresh by being friends first and also they date like normal couple. Since their marriage was arranged marriage and they got married right away, they never had chance to date or get to know each other and that's why they have no trust between them.

This way, ending of this season is not exactly happy or sad ending but they have something to start with in next year's season.

If next year's season going to emphasize in the college life, I don't think they'll have baby yet.

What do you guys think about my theory? :rolleyes:

"MOM"

Guest clairdeluned

CG and Shin will stay together but after all the heartache Shin made CG go through, even with Shin's confession that he does love her, CG is going to ask Shin that they start fresh by being friends first and also they date like normal couple. Since their marriage was arranged marriage and they got married right away, they never had chance to date or get to know each other and that's why they have no trust between them.

This way, ending of this season is not exactly happy or sad ending but they have something to start with in next year's season.

If next year's season going to emphasize in the college life, I don't think they'll have baby yet.

"MOM"

I think it's definitely possible :) There does have to be an open ending for there to be a season 2 *sigh*

Guest your_sheroe

i was just rewatching epi 18 on HQ and told HomelessBird in IRC what i thought.. was... indeed saliva exchange :vicx:

salivaexchange7wb.jpg

amanda, may that be a consolation... :lol:

[gags] omg... MAN YOU MAKE ME WANNA SEE THIS NOW!

but i cant... :tears: my clubbox isnt work for me right now... so is YSI...

wow... man thats... GOSH SHE IS LUCKY! that kiss is so hott! :w00t:

BTW; if those who live in the US they would play GOONG on Tuesdays and Wednesdays right?

"MOM"

NOT BAD!!! i dun care how it ends as LONG as they are together?

*desperate* i am so darn afraid of them coming up with endings like SHIN and CG staring at each other...

then it ended.. i will go berserk? seriously.

But if i have a choice.. i will want them to stick to my seson theory. right peepz?

DO WE ALL WANNA SEE SHIN AND CG HAVING BABIES?????????

those who want put up ur hands

^Raising my hands.... Seson Wanted!! :lol:

winny, kudos to u for the translations :). Don't you think this is a good way to brush up our Chinese? I know I've been fliiping thru the dictionary more often because of the difficult terms the chinese sub uses :P . Just some minor addtions (in orange) to your translations :

wow! thank you!!! I have the altavista translator on standby but the simplified chinese is just :crazy: ... haha

thank you! thank you! learning more chinese and korean thru this drama... :lol:

I edited the translation post...Thanks again Zinc& Nuriko

Spot translation with corrections by Zinc& Nuriko

Guest Nuriko

For the translation ^^

At the end, Shin says, that if he goes to study abroad, he won't go alone and go together with CG.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

rebby : 나는 변태야?

puahahha

뭐 ??

"MOM"

i don't mind such ending for season 1 too, like amanda says, as long as they are together :)

BTW; if those who live in the US they would play GOONG on Tuesdays and Wednesdays right?

you can check the exact timing here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

it airs 9.55pm korean time on wed & thurs, so you can calculate the time you should wake up to watch according to your location :)

NOT BAD!!! i dun care how it ends as LONG as they are together?

*desperate* i am so darn afraid of them coming up with endings like SHIN and CG staring at each other...

then it ended.. i will go berserk? seriously.

But if i have a choice.. i will want them to stick to my seson theory. right peepz?

DO WE ALL WANNA SEE SHIN AND CG HAVING BABIES?????????

those who want put up ur hands

i'll die if the ending is like Summer Scent... it now seems even 15mins of uninterrupted sweetness is nowhere in sight... :tears:

here's the kiss ONLY clip i cut out :P

http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1W20QZB...BW3DONAQDSWV5FU

Guest sparkled_silver

The first serie is on like.. yul and shin fighting for the throne and about chae gyung... the second one could be like about political things and how shin might need to marry another wealthier and powerful girl to get to the throne... -.0 :o or something like that lol

or maybe in the first they leave the palace and they come back in the second

Guest dianaj1985

Raising my four hands (two legs included haha).... Seson Wanted!!

i want a triplet~!

ohm how i wish there a scene abt them taking care of the babies

shin changing diapers while CG singing lulaby to two babies ohm how sweet~

keep on day dreamin~

hsinyi069~ thanks for the MVS

Archived