[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

who came up with the idea that shin will leave a pregnant cg to care for a sick HR? this is making everyone sick :wacko:

mj07, #1 doesn't always apply. In Say You Love Me, Kim Rae Won have sex with his female boss (more accurately i would say he's raped by her!) but he got back with his childhood sweetheart in the end.

MNIKSS - Jin Hyun & Hee Jin had it too before she left to cure her illness (she mentioned once that she was worried she's pregnant and need to go for abortion or something liddat)... in the end Jin Hyun still left her for Samsoon :P

when love is gone its gone, it doesn't matter whether they went to bed or not...

lavenderorchid, pls see my PM on your question :)

I agree with you there, however, I think that's a recent development in K-drama and for the most part, they still don't do sex outside of marriage or divorce. Personally, that's one thing I actually liked about KSS not because it was "liberal", but rather because it was more realistic, more true-to-life.

However, Goong is still rated age 12!!! I don't remember the ratings for KSS (and I'm not familiar with the Kim RaeWon drama you mentioned) but it seems WILDLY unlikely that Shin is going to "love her and leave her"!

Also, like I said, it goes opposite of the manhwa, at least what we have so far of it, right?

PS I dont know who came up with the idea of Shin leaving a pregnant CG to nurse a sick Hyorin (maybe they were joking?) but the scenario keeps getting quoted! In the manhwa, Shin is the one who's sick, right?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lavenderorchid

If they are too lazy to read tat we all will know what happen when suddenly in the world news that MBC company is bomb by terrorists.Hahaha that time we know who did it except them.

Guest mei_yee_chan

Good news to share:

MBC drama 'Palace' ("Princess Hours") may set a new record among drama exports (Source) 2006/03/03

'Palace' ("Princess Hours") (written by In Eun-ah, and directed by Hwang In-roi), a popular MBC drama broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday, is just an inch away from setting a new record of attracting 30% of the total number of viewers. It is also making good progress among international viewers. ...

'Palace' ("Princess Hours") (written by In Eun-ah, and directed by Hwang In-roi), a popular MBC drama broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday, is just an inch away from setting a new record of attracting 30% of the total number of viewers. It is also making good progress among international viewers.

The drama's producer has currently made a contract with distributors in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Thailand, and is also working on deals with local distributors in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore, a report said.

In addition, it is in discussion with Japan, the biggest drama-export market, for a possible sale, which makes 'Palace' ("Princess Hours") a drama that continues the tradition of success started by Korean Wave dramas, such as 'Winter Sonata' and 'A Jewel In The Palace' ("Dae Jang Geum").

"The amount of income from these confirmed contracts on exporting 'Palace' reaches up to 2 million dollars (about 1.94 billion Korean won), and after making a contract with Japan, the total amount of income from export will be 5 million dollars (about 4.85 billion Korean won)", MBC said.

Considering that the drama has not been finished yet, this is such a rapid success. Furthermore, the price tag for each episode is said to have surpassed the record of previous dramas.

"While it does not have Korean Wave stars in its cast, the drama 'Palace' is very popular in foreign countries for its fresh and unique subjects and extravagant and elegant visuals. It is expected to become a new killer content to pump more energy to Korean Wave", Park Jae-Bok, assistant director of MBC Global Business Headquarters, said.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreacontent.org...

So happy to hear this good news!

I hope that they'll come out with a Director's Cut version too. And hopefully they'll show this in Malaysia soon, but I bet it'll be dubbed in mandarin (something I don't like).

awww, the cast members look so cute together =)

i hope all of them sign up for the second season, because goong won't be the same without them <3

I agree with you!

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7766/gu...702fordc6pw.jpg

i thot HR looks quite pretty here... ahaha!

i always find her more attractive when she got that sad look on her face :phew:

Nah, I find her prettier when she's smiling.

Yikes! I'm like 100+ pages behind, no thanks to overtiming at work. But lukily I managed to dowload this week's episodes.

I guess this is what they eat/snack on on the set.

g10ra.th.jpg g37xg.th.jpg g43hp.th.jpg

The crew

goong23wi.th.jpg goong31ms.th.jpg

I wonder what this is.

goong66ji.th.jpg

One of these has been posted before.

goong47qh.th.jpg goong50zw.th.jpg

Mr. PD(?)

goong17wj.th.jpg

Credits: Yahoo imagesearch

I'm dying to watch the last two episodes I just downloaded after seeing some of the caps. So, I'm off to catch up with what I've been missing. Argh! Gotta go work tomorrow!

yes, good girls in kdramas don't spend the nite outside or at bf's place.. :lol:

MNIKSS was rated 15 throughout i think. i didn't know that number in round circle is a age-restriction indicator... :P GOONG has revised its rating to 15 from the last 2 episodes :) that's a good sign... more skinship!!! :lol: apologies to the underaged viewers though :vicx:

Guest Nuriko

What I hope for the ending of Season 1 is :

that in the episodes 19 + 20 Shin will finally say I love you to CG ~

Perhaps they will show this press conference where CG originally wanted to announce her divorce but Shin said, that he loves her *g*

Everything, but NO open End!!!!

Perhaps they'll follow the manga ^^; but.... no.. there must be a happy end with CG & Shin!

Guest lavenderorchid

I totally agree with mei yee chan.I'm from Malaysia too and korean drama aired in Malaysia usually come from Taiwan so the language are sub in Mandarin.I dun like it.I prefer to hear the original cast voice.Bet 8TV will be the one to broadcast this show.

my idea ending is shin saying 사랑해요 재경아! 진짜 사랑해!!! !!가지마세요!

[i love u! cg i truely loveu! dun go]

then CG will go....... 난 도사랑해 [oh i love u too]

cg : 우리 같이 열애해요!! [we are together, passionately in love, ]

Shin : 영원히 [forever]

===================

then they consumate their marriage. and have triplets like i want them too. lOlx. ekkekekeke..

yeah my lousy korean.. lOlx.. ignore the grammer mistakes lOlx

Guest summer73

I'm so glad that "Goong" make it !!! I really love this drama very much but I can't bear to learn that it is going to have open ending.

To me, it is like a pail of cold ice water splashing from my head, I'm so mad till i did not watch "goong for this 2 days (normally I always repeat the episodes I like every day) haiz.....

Please don't torture me like that..... can MBC PDs give me a break! I want happy ending!!!

However, Goong is still rated age 12!!!

i believe the rating for Goong's remaining episodes has been changed to age 15!!!

this is according to some chinese report someone posted many pages back.

something about more skinship (yay!!!!!) & violent (someone said fire?!) content?!?!

Guest evy149

Hi all my lovely Goongers ! Here's my little contribution for today ;) This is an old clip, but in case someone missed it (like me, just get a chance to watch it recently :mellow: ) I downloaded it from Rebby's Clubbox (thanks, Rebby !)

Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, Joo Ji Hoon - Shooting Goong Palace Drama (111405 KMTV Entertainment News)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27YZRZKP

Size: 177 MB

Credit: Rebby's Clubbox

O.. i also have a quick question. Sorry but it's very...off topic here.... :tears: does anyone know that name of the song that creidesca uses in the background her clubbox ?? and where i can download it? i went to download Goong there and heard the song...it's really nice !! Thank in advance, guys !

i believe the rating for Goong's remaining episodes has been changed to age 15!!!

this is according to some chinese report someone posted many pages back.

something about more skinship (yay!!!!!) & violent (someone said fire?!) content?!?!

I know about the change, however, Goong started out as 12, plus, the characters are MUCH younger than those in KSS. I know everyone has hopes up for "skinship" but I have serious doubts we'll be seeing that, after all, even in KSS there was nothing that could be considered "explicit"... hee hee... we're all so dirty minded!

If it's going to be rated 15, can we please have 1/2 naked Yul next!? :wub:

I know about the change, however, Goong started out as 12, plus, the characters are MUCH younger than those in KSS. I know everyone has hopes up for "skinship" but I have serious doubts we'll be seeing that, after all, even in KSS there was nothing that could be considered "explicit"... hee hee... we're all so dirty minded!

If it's going to be rated 15, can we please have 1/2 naked Yul next!? :wub:

:w00t::w00t:

Yey! "skinship"!!!! I hope we can see more of JJH & YEH hot kisses(something more romantic and both are willing parties)!!! haha

me so pervie :blush:

Seson Wanted!!!

I'm really praying hard that the PDs don't give us a sh!tty ending for season 1....if they want to have a 2nd season atleast let CG and Shin be together... *praying hard...*

bitterkoekjes, Angeline, wowtunya & whit3amuka --welcome..sorry for my late reply...watching my girl to pass the time until the next epi of goong... :lol: doing the translation made me realize that i need to improve on a lot of things... :wacko::lol:

Guest LYNNDAN84

Yeah, continue on season 2 would be nice. I am mostly certained that season 1 will have a happy ending. Shin and CG will be confessed their *LOVE* for each other and they'll live happily ever after. I could be wrong, but rarely. This is a Romantic Comedy show. It should end like one.

If they break up Shin and CG at the end, I guess I don't have to waste my time to burn this show in my DVD collections. Of course, I'll continue watching the second season.

I know what you mean, If Shin and CG don't end up with each other then season 2 should not come out, there is now point of getting this DVD if I know that they are going to break up. This is breaking my heart. :tears:

What I hope for the ending of Season 1 is :

that in the episodes 19 + 20 Shin will finally say I love you to CG ~

Perhaps they will show this press conference where CG originally wanted to announce her divorce but Shin said, that he loves her *g*

Everything, but NO open End!!!!

Perhaps they'll follow the manga ^^; but.... no.. there must be a happy end with CG & Shin!

In the Manga they do end up , right?

Guest jisoox012

can someone reup the newest ep. please..?

wahh i`ve been GOONG DEPRIVED for the last two weeks = /

thnks in advance

Guest insideMYheart

does it have english subtitle?

Check the first post of this thread or go to D-Addicts for the subs.

In the Manga they do end up , right?

Are you asking if Shin/CG end up together in the manhwa? Well, the manhwa hasn't been finished yet so we don't know if they end up together.

Guest PRECiOUS

There are 24 episodes. MBC extended it from 20 to 24 epis.

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!?!?!? i was sad because i thought this would be the last week. YAY!

Guest Jaye_

aaahhh...after reading all the posts here with all the speculation/ guesses / predictions of the ending.....i can't take it anymore!!! :crazy: i'd really go crazy if the ending is they go separate ways

i hope the ending isn't sucky just becoz there's a season 2!!!! dun kill my memories of goong that way pleassseeeee....

if there's a season 2, when izzit going to be?? thanx

Guest tehliwah

Check the first post of this thread or go to D-Addicts for the subs.

Are you asking if Shin/CG end up together in the manhwa? Well, the manhwa hasn't been finished yet so we don't know if they end up together.

errr.. what's this 'manhwa' where can i get it? is it in english?

Archived