[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest narutaru

Hmm I am not sure if this has already been done, but can someone trasnlate or point me to a translation of the scene at end of ep 18?

HOW HOTT WAS THAT KISS!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

linatan, ah... that ONE!!!

I hate to disappoint you like that, but I didn't create that either. *shamed-faced*

I only re-uploaded to share when I found this on one of the Goong sites.

Our BEAUTIFUL BingungMama (credits to LAPAMPAM)

1142078989_8.jpg

Dallase...it's OK...i am not disappointed. I realli appreciate for ur upload please upload more those kind of MV..at least ur MV can help me release my depression :P

This picture is very sweet...thanks for posting it.....i love to see such kind of expression. I am willing to do anything including threating MBC :rolleyes: as long I can see that expression by end of season 1. :)

Guest porcelet

next week is the last week correct?

T_T aigoo~i'll miss shinnnnnnnn soo muchooe =[[

There are 24 episodes. MBC extended it from 20 to 24 epis.

i posted this in JJH thread, reposting it here as its regarding a tank top worn by shin/jjh in GOONG episode 7 :P

found the model (not JJH) pics wearing the same gray tank top that JJH wore in & outside of GOONG :)

JJH seems to love this grey singlet with green rim lining alot..

samesinglet7km.th.jpg

original gray with green rim

lonespring2005056singlet3yh.th.jpg

in other colors

lonespring2005094singlet3dt.th.jpg lonespring2005072singlet2yl.th.jpg lonespring2005068singlet2qa.th.jpg

female tank top

lonespring2005129singlet6cs.th.jpg

Guest danax88

woww...i just read the mbc forum...soooo hilarious.

this has angered me too...i think this is the problem with korean entertainment--if something gets really popular, they keep dragging it out and milking every dollar and cent out of it. i mean you can see that in american entertainment too..i mean look how well 'Lost' is doing...but i mean come on...they started 'Lost' as a pilot series...they didn't expect it to get that big...'goong' on the other hand is a korean drama! it was only supposed to be 18 episodes...then they changed it to 20 then to 24...mbc needs to learn how to keep their word and stop manipulating and using goong fans for their own plans to become more rich and successful. i think makng a season 2 is a horrible idea...thats like the whole "sequel curse" in america...sequels just never work....they will never be as good as the first one. ok i'll get off my soap box now...

Hmm I am not sure if this has already been done, but can someone trasnlate or point me to a translation of the scene at end of ep 18?

HOW HOTT WAS THAT KISS!

I really think that someone translated this part... I tried to find that page but can't find it... :blush: sorry again if this was posted before...

back at CG & Shin room, last scene this is based on HJRX chinese subs...

Shin: Being hugged by another man is not enough, and now...

Shin: Is Yul better?

Shin: For you to be that concern?

CG: what are you talking about?

CG: Who's the reason that Yul's hurt?

Shin: From what I see, you two are just waiting to be together

Shin: Did Yul intentionally done it?

CG: Stop talking none sense...

CG: You can just go ahead and plan your great future..

Shin: What's that suppose to mean?

CG: after we divorced 2 to 3 yrs from now.. If you want to go and study abroad...

CG: then we have to start preparing ourselves now

Shin: Study abroad?

Shin: Ah....that..

CG: that said..

CG: It doesn't concern me who ever you want to go study abroad with...

CG: By that time, I want to go back to my own home

CG: that's what I hope for in the future

Shin: To go back to your own home is what you wish for in your future?

CG: Yes

CG: Thinking it over, I guess that would be best

CG:You seeking your dream...

CG: and I could start my life over with someone I like

Shin: maybe you wanting to start your life over

Shin: does it include Yul?

CG:What?

CG: You're really selfish

CG: Yul's different from you..

CG: atleast Yul's honest with me

CG: you, you're not honest with me

CG: If you're not honest, how can we become close

CG: Just like you and me..

* CG tried to leave and Shin grabbing her... then kiss*

CG:What are you doing?

Shin: reminding you that I'm your husband

*CG slap Shin hard.. harhar..*

CG: You're really a bad person..

Please correct my translation if I'm wrong.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest tempuraicecream

i know this is random, but does anyone else NOT like Shin's sister? imo, i think she's really obnoxious!!! lol >.<!!

i know this is random, but does anyone else NOT like Shin's sister? imo, i think she's really obnoxious!!! lol >.<!!

are you the only one who doesn't like her :lol: we thot she would be a friend to cg but i guess her role in it is different, more like an aid to shin..

Guest lavenderorchid

I just read the post on mbc web.Honestly my first reaction was who did this?I wanna thanks her for that. :D I mean we have to show the PD how much we love this drama.

Honestly, they can't satisfy everybody demand.Some want the story to end in 1st Season while some wish for Season 2 and some don't care how many seasons they are.One thing in common are we want a good or satisfy ending.I'm sure no one want the 1st season end with a open ending.Tat sucks. :fury:

I mean basically the PD are dragging the story keeping us frustrated.I hope they take our posts seriously and provide us with a good ending.Although I'm a Yul camper but I really wish Shin and CG can confess their love with each other have lived happily ever after.I dun care whether who become the king.Yul can have the throne and Shin and CG could go oversea to study.

If they need to have 2,3,4 season at least end this season with Shin & CG confess their love to each other because for the moment both of them are fight, make up, fight, and make up.....

I have enough of this.I actually wll prefer the season 2 will focus more on CG's friends and Shin's friends relationship like maybe Hyorin realises Kang In are the one most suitable for her and stop bothering our Jeonha and Kang Hyun can ended up with Shin's friend(I forgot his name).I think that would be very nice. :lol:

If this season ended with a cliffhanger I going to regret spending so much time downloading and watch this drama.MBC's PD don't do this to us.Give us the ending we requests.Is that too much to ask?I really love this drama.I been promoting your drama to all my friends and I will buy the DVD when it is out so pls pls grant our wish. :unsure:

PS:Thank rebby for the wonderful screensaver.Love it.May I know what is the title of song u r using in the screensaver?

I like her, though she does seem to smile a little bit too much, and when it's not exactly appropriate. However, she IS kind of interesting as a contrast to Shin.

PS the scenario some people are guessing at, that CG will get pregnant but Shin will leave her for a sick Hyroin??? c'mon you guys, there's no way that's going to happen! It goes against the manhwa AND against rules of K-drama:

#1 if anyone has sex they stay together forever, even if they get split for 10-20 years, they'll eventually end up together, it always happens that way in K-drama!

#2 if anyone gets married in K-drama they end up together, there's no divorce. sure, it's mentioned in MNISMM that her older sister is divorced, but since we never meet the cheating ex (and the sis is a supporting character) that's not breaking the "rules"

So, no worries, there's no way that Goong is suddenly going to make CG a single mom!!

Guest lavenderorchid

I like her, though she does seem to smile a little bit too much, and when it's not exactly appropriate. However, she IS kind of interesting as a contrast to Shin.

PS the scenario some people are guessing at, that CG will get pregnant but Shin will leave her for a sick Hyroin??? c'mon you guys, there's no way that's going to happen! It goes against the rules of K-drama

#1 if anyone has sex they stay together forever, even if they get split for 10-20 years, they'll eventually end up together, it always happens that way in K-drama!

#2 if anyone gets married in K-drama they end up together, there's no divorce. sure, it's mentioned in MNISMM that her older sister is divorced, but since we never meet the cheating ex (and the sis is a supporting character) that's not breaking the "rules"

So, no worries, there's no way that Goong is suddenly going to make CG a single mom!!

I agree with you.This plot won't work.I can't imagine the story of CG become a single mom.I mean if she is pregnant the Goong with announce to public tat they will be a Seson coming soon so how can they keep a secret from Shin :sweatingbullets: ?

PS:Thank rebby for the wonderful screensaver.Love it.May I know what is the title of song u r using in the screensaver?

its Love Leave a Scent by Tei, JJH sang a small part of it during an Mnet interview :)

Guest lavenderorchid

its Love Leave a Scent by Tei, JJH sang a small part of it during an Mnet interview :)

Do you have any idea where I can download the song.Listening to the song while staring JJH is so good.I'm think I'm going to switch to Shin camper cos JJH is soooo goood looking.Thank again 4 the screen saver. :D

PS the scenario some people are guessing at, that CG will get pregnant but Shin will leave her for a sick Hyroin??? c'mon you guys, there's no way that's going to happen! It goes against the manhwa AND against rules of K-drama:

who came up with the idea that shin will leave a pregnant cg to care for a sick HR? this is making everyone sick :wacko:

mj07, #1 doesn't always apply. In Say You Love Me, Kim Rae Won have sex with his female boss (more accurately i would say he's raped by her!) but he got back with his childhood sweetheart in the end.

MNIKSS - Jin Hyun & Hee Jin had it too before she left to cure her illness (she mentioned once that she was worried she's pregnant and need to go for abortion or something liddat)... in the end Jin Hyun still left her for Samsoon :P

when love is gone its gone, it doesn't matter whether they went to bed or not...

maybe we shd all write to the major korean news websites to start our protest & petition for a good ending to season 1, that will get to the babo MBC/PDs ears for sure...

lavenderorchid, pls see my PM on your question :)

Archived