"at least translate if ur going to post"

"what kind of bashings/cussings have u posted?"

"seems like they have a lot of dissatisfaction with the PDs"

"they seem to have the same goong love as us"

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know where i can find the pictures of shin and chaegyung together, taking pictures in the snow?

i looked throughout the thread, but there's wayy too many pages,

and i'm not having any luck.

if anyone could help, that'd be great.

Telly...!! *huggles* Spring allergies, bad bad!

There is a good open-ending Asian drama that I know of. Huan Zhu Ge Ge I. Well, at least for me it was an open-ending 1st season drama. Although, the twists weren't as complicated as Goong, where the love problems aren't solved yet, the Palace problems in HZGG I were still quite unfinished in the end. I was more into the sequel though, HZGG II. There were more lovey-dovey scenes and oh, the princesses were tried for abduction and sentenced to dead. That might be a good idea for Goong, not the sentenced to death, but maybe banishing Shin & Chaegyung, sending them abroad because of the arson incident and then the Palace finds Yul is more approriate as the Crown Prince, and gives her a fiance, from an upper class family, he hates her of course, and still pines for the former Crown Princess :lol: And so the battle continues, kekekeke. Oh, there are other couples of course KangIn/Hyorin and Jangkyun/Kanghyun and Ryuhwan/HeeSong... I don't who to paired up with Soo Young though...~_~. But I think, it could still be a good (dramatic) multiseason drama. :sweatingbullets:

Misoo & winny... thank you for the translation...!!

Pika *huggles back* They were next to each other...!!! hihihihi :wub:

Ange... thanx for informing us, I wonder who put thse posts up though... and the person also asked people to join us here...!! kekekekkee.... You, whoever you are, 4 thumbs up *rolling on the floor, holding all thumbs up*

{edit} Err... apparently it's not warm-welcomed... oh well... :(

Amanda's bomb threats are included??? AHHH! oh no! I'm glad someone did that, though, that must have taken a lot of time!

Guest beautifulxmess

the replies to ur post arent that positive

they said like

Are u serious?? LOL...they make us sound so 'alien'....

well, it seems like they knew enough english to detect it was 'dissatisfaction'... :P

mj07: ahahhaa...i checked again..not amanda's threats alone but alone with about 4 other explicit bomb threats by our fellow goongians..LMAO...that's hilarious...can't imagine the looks when they get around reading that..hahaa

Guest echoRy

they said like

*gasp* really? i think they're curious most likely, as to what our posts meant/mean.

like, if they were good for the show or bad.

gosh, someone who can speak/type in Korean should post and explain...please!!!

manda- yup, at first all i could do was laugh. we were all so..."passionate?!" in all our posts.

specially Bear's bomb threat!

BTW- muchos thanx to peeK, winny & MISOO baby for the spot trans-es!

Guest haruka

Really??? :w00t: I didn't notice it before... let me watch it again? Ummm...

just an idea... If CG is going to be pregnant when Season 1 is over (*hoping and wishing), and then Hyorin is going away because she's sick, and Shin will find out the Hyorin is sick and follows her... Maybe in season 2... Feeling guilty and confuse, Shin will go look for Hyorin in England, leaving Cg, not knowing that CG is pregnant... but since CG is so heartbroken because Shin left... she decided not tell Shin about the baby and try to raise it on her own, asking the people in the palace to keep this info from Shin. Feeling sorry for CG... the Grandmama Queen, King and Queen granted CG's wishes feeling sorry for her...As usual, Yul will be there for CG, helping her with the Child... Shin comes back, finding out that there's a child... then... Season 2 begins.... ummmm .. what do guys think??? I'm basing this on a typical korean drama... I'm thinking that Season 2 will be more complicated and not going to be as funny as the first one....Ahhhhh.. I'm going crazy already, just thinking about Season 2.... I'm just babbling here... I want to know what the PD's are thinking!!!!

Thank you for the spot translation! I'm happy that even though they're not a real couple in real life... It's very nice to see them getting along really well... I'm happy! :D

Jeez... I really hope that's not gonna happen! :crazy:

Guest icepeachii

What about "the closet-CG-Ju on" season2?

....after the kiss and slap, CG come back in the room, hide in the closet , cry out of her eyes, and fall asleep there

...bahboh Shin goon, afraid of her mad, come back later and has a heartache when he can't find her mad wife...

...too tired and desperate for looking for her everywhere (he doesn't dare to ask anybody where Cg is), he come back to the room and lying on the bed...close his eyes and think about the kiss (of Yul :ph34r: )...still jealous...

and...our CG, from the closet, climb to the bed in silence, her hair is really messy, her eyes are all red 'cause of crying too much...and...climd to the bed....and...strangle bahboh Shin: "I WILL SHOW YOU I'M YOUR WIFE!!!"

ackackack.... :wacko: <----our bahboh Shin...

It's not end here...come on CG...strangle PD too, and there won't have season 2 3 4...anymore

:blink:

OK, I always talk nonsense :blush:

Anyway, the closet is not bad for a romantic make up scene, right?

that is hilarious! where did u even get that idea from.. hahahahahahha..

they said like

I'm sure there will be positive and negative comments as a result of our postings :) It's a natural reaction considering we have posted some strong opinions. All in all, I'm glad that at least our voices can be heard.. if not to the PDs, at least to other Goongers in some other continents *just like here in Soompi*. It's true that it's difficult, in fact impossible, to come up with a solution that will make every single Goonger happy: some of us want 2nd season, some want multiple seasons, others would equally satisfied with just 1 season with a great finale. Whatever it's gonna be, I hope the PDs and everyone involved in this series know what a great impact they have made in our lives.. we literally live in this thread and worship everything Goongy.. At least they know that there are a couple hundreds of us in this thread alone, that will fight for Goong til the end :D. Let's just put our faith in the PDs' hands, and wish for a peaceful ending :)

Guest YoungNgo

Hmmmmmmmm.. I want a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a happy ending too.... but I really want a season 2 for GOONG!!!

Yeah, continue on season 2 would be nice. I am mostly certained that season 1 will have a happy ending. Shin and CG will be confessed their *LOVE* for each other and they'll live happily ever after. I could be wrong, but rarely. This is a Romantic Comedy show. It should end like one.

If they break up Shin and CG at the end, I guess I don't have to waste my time to burn this show in my DVD collections. Of course, I'll continue watching the second season.

Guest Loanie

i've got some questions i need answers to clarify some things i've pondered about as i watched "goong," especially the recent episodes.

01) how old is shin & yul? i know chaegyung is 19 & basically her friends and shin's friends are. but since we've seen shin & yul celebrate their birthday's...that makes them 20, right? or were they 18 & then turned 19? is it normal for a person to be 20 & still be in high school in korea?

here's something to ponder about once the age has been clarified: if there is a possibility that yul is shin's half-brother because yul's mother has been playing with shin's father and yul's supposed father, than that would mean shin's father got shin's mother pregnant & then had "relations" with yul's mother not long after--eww!

02) does everyone know that hyorin is not rich? in the recent episodes, i haven't seen her hang out with shin's friends very often nor are they really talking to her--except for kang in (i think that's what his name was). if the boys do know that hyorin isn't rich, when did they find out & are they pissed off at her about it? was she intentially percieving herself as a rich girl or was it assumed that she was rich since she lives on that large property--although she actually resides in the basement or something?

thanks in advance to any one who can help answer my questions.

Guest icepeachii

hahahahah i read that post at the mbc forum, it was damn funny!!!!!!!! Haha.. i wonder if the PDs are offended at all? I don't knwo if it's the same with you guys, but I am only watching Goong to see the scenes b/w CG and Shin. Frankly i dont even care if yul ends up being King. I just want to see thhe pair that should get together finally get togehter dammit! I don't even bother reading the subtitles when the whatever-mama's talk in the palacce, although I quite enjoy the Queen's scenes. THese are the only things I find that leaves a bit of 'watchability' in this drama. why oh why must they extend up to 4 episodes?!?!? Im pretty skeptical abotu season 2 since season was already draggy enough on its own. Just my opinion anyway!

Why didn;t they show the preview of episode 19? That's just weird! are they trying to hang on to our appetites so that we'll continue to watch the drama? Is it coz the ratings of the drama are falling???!!~! GRRR! i'v e become so emotional from watching Goong.

I was thinnking what makes a manhwa different from a drama. when we read manhwas, we dont have to read into every bit of detail there is in the conversations they have. But if that translates into a drama, a few phrases can mean a good few minutes of our time!! If only MBC production crew understood this in the perspective of the viewers! they should just cut out the unnecessary bits and just shorten the drama for everybody's sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sighhhh..

Guest cutie_song

pictures i dont kno if this had been posted or not... :sweatingbullets:

all picture credit to mbc :D

Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun

photo25611no764514dd.jpg

Shin softer side that cg doesnt know

photo25611no756218vw.jpg

Gifs

photo25611no767911bp.gif

Are u serious?? LOL...they make us sound so 'alien'....

well, it seems like they knew enough english to detect it was 'dissatisfaction'... :P

mj07: ahahhaa...i checked again..not amanda's threats alone but alone with about 4 other explicit bomb threats by our fellow goongians..LMAO...that's hilarious...can't imagine the looks when they get around reading that..hahaa

ahha! well, I just hope they know enough not to take it seriously! I didn't read all the posts that were copied over there, but I hope they can be understood out of context. True, there's a group of us who are firmly against a second season, while some would be happy to see a second one as long as it fulfills their wishes. However, I think it's almost unanimous that no one wants to see it go beyond that.

Especially with the prospect of having to go into the army soon hanging over the guys' heads, personally I'd like to see them stretch their acting skills by performing in other dramas as soon as possible. That's why I think it's a shame that Joo JiHoon isn't doing that other drama now. Even if it was only a supporting role, I think it would have been a good opportunity for him.

Sigh... I'm thinking too much now!

Guest echoRy

Guys i'm dying here, i'm really curious as to the rest of the comments about our posts.

there's about 20 now, just minus my comment and another in english too.

i think some very kind peeps fulfilled my request and tried to explain for us though...

but don't quote me on that since i used an online trans thing and they don't always make sense.

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

DEE- my JJH craving is wanting too!!! :D

Guest linatan

same here little sis! i do actually want a season 2,

but i'm praying season 1 isn't going to suffer because of it.

as a fan i demand no less than a great ending, or i'll be :(:tears:

:excl: WE NEED A FANTASTIC SEASON FINALE :excl:

me tooo.. I wan happy ending. i hope they will be together by the end.

can anyone who know korean write or post to MBC forum??? hopefully PD will read the comment and fullfill our wish.

regarding the ending where CG is pregrant while SHin leaves her, it's kind of very sad.... :vicx::wacko::tears::tears:

anyone who knows the preview of epd 19 please post it here...thanks..

angeline.. i am very surprised to read the post on MBC forum. thanks to those who posted it bt do u think PD will read it??? maybe they dun understand english :P can anyone who know korean resend it again??? i realli hope they make a very gud ending. oh goshh since thursday till now I am still very depressed. I dun dare to replay epsd 18 and my desire to watch Goong seems like decreased by half. I think I shld go back to watch epsd 16 or replay the MV posted by DALLASE.. btw Dallase thanks for ur sweet MV.

Inside my heart I pray hard so that our Shin and CG will have happy ending. Actually MBC channl last time is quite good i think, I love the drama All About Eve (Jang DOng Gun and Chae Rim). MBC please dun make me hate u more...AMINNNN :wacko:

Guest DallasE

I think I shld go back to watch epsd 16 or replay the MV posted by DALLASE.. btw Dallase thanks for ur sweet MV.

linatan, it's an awesome MV, isn't it? But I SURE DIDN'T make it.

I just re-posted it. :P

Angeline, JJH-Fix coming your way: :D

MaMa is on the run while...

BDC3C1FD.jpg

Teja Hit the Road!!!

nted.jpg

BTS

DSC00432_1.jpgDSC00431_1.jpg

1141920524_25C125EA25C125EB25C125F7.jpg

BDC5B1BA7E.jpg

1141727708_B9F6C2EEBEBE2623549733B.jpg

Another Wardrobe CLASH!

comparision.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest haruka

So there's 5 Girls and 5 Guys in total from CG's friends and Shin's posse... so let's say CG & Shin end up together... and Jang Kyung likes Kang Hyun... and supposedly Kang In is into Hyorin. So it leaves Yul, Ryu Hwan, Soon Young, and Hee Soon. Get the picture? LOL. What if Hee Soon really gets her wish and gets together with Yul :lol:

ARGH! :fury: I really HOPE there won't be an open ending to Season 1! And since Season 2 is now inevitable I just want CG & Shin together in the palace/college just driving each other crazy (in a cute, amusing way.) No more crap from Mo-toot and Yul. Poop!

Archived