[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest xsun0122

hi, everyone. this is my first post, but i've been reading this thread for sometimes now. i am sooooooo addicted to this drama!!!! i really dont know how i can last another month for this season to finish.

i dont know if i need to put this in yellow or not, but does anyone else get the sense of feeling that HR is going to get sick? she was coughing during ep 18 and usually tats like forshadowing for something to come. and i have this dreaded feeling that if/when she gets sick, Shin will feel obligated to take care of her and this will perhaps give Yul more opportunity to steal CG away from Shin? cuz CG will prob feel all neglected again...

oie oie oie... the suspense

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yansi

if there's season 3 and 4, i'm sure it'll be focused on other characters (say shin friends & cg's friends.....JANG-KANG!!!!! hahaha).

if so, does it mean the 4 main lead will also make an appearence here and there? that would be such a big commitment, appearing in goong like say 2 years from now, i'm sure after first seaosn, they're all going to get load of projects. maybe like what some of you said, the 4 lead will leave korea in the second season...

Guest narutaru

Damn, I just have a bad prenoumition about the plot :(

Possibility of HR getting sick and then that prompting Shin to stay by her side, which would ultimetely push CG into Yul's arms!! THE DRAMA!!

I might go and write a fan fic now!

P.S. I do think asking everyone to come back for season 3 and 4 is a big ask. BTW have u guys read this..

"Actor Kim Jung-hoon Seeks to Captivate Japanese Fans

Actor Kim Jung-hoon, a former member of the male music group "UN," is expected to captivate the hearts of Japanese fans.

Kim, a former singer, has branched his career into acting, appearing in the popular MBC Wednesday-Thursday miniseries entitled "Palace" (written by In Eun-ah and directed by Hwang In-roe). On the back of his newfound popularity as an actor, he has planned to expand his scope of activities both as a singer and actor in Japan.

An official from Kim's agency said on Mar. 10, "Kim Jung-hoon will engage in lively activities in Japan. He will concurrently act as a singer and actor. Currently, he will act in a TV drama, as well as record an album, in Japan after 'Palace' comes to an end."

Export contracts for "Palace" have been signed with China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Negotiations are underway with Japan. If "Palace" begins airing in Asian countries, its actors and actresses, such as Kim, Yoon Eun-hye, Joo Ji-hoon and Song Ji-hyo, will likely make their name as new hallyu stars."

I also think that because Yul is 26 this year, he might not be able to appear for more than 2 seasons of goong, since he might have to do military service.

and frankly speakin... i doUBt cg will "fall" into yul's arms because cg doesnt have that kinda feelings for Yul goon.. and again.. the bottom line is.. cg is yul's COUSIN IN LAW DUH. U dun kiss ur cousin in law. -.-

and yeah shin is an a$$.. i agree 20000%. BUT that kiss is so HOT~i wonder if there is NGs.

and i mean.. didnt shin told cg in the last epi that even if he is no longer the crown prince, cg has to stay by his side? so cg thinks shin said that for FUN? wth.

i have nO idea wad the PDS are doing with script but heck it starting to NOT make any sense anymore

and the possiblity of hyorin fallin sick is freakin high. look at the way she coughed.. omg.. i wanna kill all those darn PDS

and hyorin PLS end up with KANGIN and move else where? arhg..

ok enough of rants. off to study my korean -.-

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

definitely CG DOES NOT have any feelings for yul... at first i thought she did but i dont think so because thats jsut who she is... shes so caring for EVERYBODY and yul can take that the wrong way. yul knows shes head over heels for shin...

man theirs so many misunderstnadings... im serioulsy pissed at yul for saying all that crap to CG. i really wish he would stop hurtingher. hes actually hurting her sercretly... *sigh* why is yul becoming like this... *sniff*

Guest narutaru

Liquidfir, relax!! You might get sick yourself :(

*hands Liquidfir some cold water and a Shin teddy*

Also, hmm CG doesn't love Yul. However if she was pushed far enough she could actually settle for him etc. When people in love get hurt, they go strange things.

I believe Yul is doing things he is because he loves CG. At the start Shin didn't realise he was hurting CG even though I guess he was trying to protect her or something. I think it is the same for Yul.

Guest yansi

erhmmm actually

hyorin told yul : Shin likes cg alot.

yul : things can change

hyorin : Isnt love something both parties shld feel?

yul : ....................

then that night after the fall.. he went and said things like:

NOW u know who shin likes.

shin is more comfortable with hyorin.

shin and u are not compatible.

don't believe shin.

(jeez.. tell me something new.. he repeats himself everytime he tries to psycho cg.)

This is NO longer misleading words.. try the word LIE.

i mean love isnt all about having that person.. jeez. and obviously cg likes shin and only treats yul like a fren.. but apparently he doesnt really get it..

yul can say anything he wants, but it doesn't mean cg have to listen to him. it's his fault for saying those misleading words, but it's also cg's fault for believing them. if only cg could brush off his words...if only yul could give up on her... everything is easier said than done... especially if you're telling yul to leave her alone, he's too in love with her to backout now. i don't think i would be able to let go if i was in his shoe...

i really don't see what's wrong with yul's actions. he's in love, and no one said love can't be one sided...just because cg is not in love with him, doesn't mean he can't love her. and it's not like he's forcing himself on her, and telling her to love him back, or kidnapping her =/

Guest icepeachii

oh mannn, whats with ep 18?!?!!?!? and they didnt even show the preview for ep 19 at the end... seriously,

some of the palace parts are abit boring... if only shin told CG how he feels... then CG wouldn't have to be deceived by Yul, then there wouldn't be anymore jealousy or watsoever........ then Shin and CG can live happily EVER AFTER!! too many misunderstandings man, as each episode progresses, the misunderstandings just seem to build up one after another.. It didnt seem to matter whether CG confessed her feelings to him coz CG does not even know what shin feels for her.. poor hyorin... she's always in the middle of the 2... and she has already given up on shin althouhg he will always hold a special place in her heart. But Yul is different! His evil intentions are just selfish, he wants her although he kknows she does not like him, and will probably not be happy even if she ends up marrying him! he'll rather thaT Shin and CG were unhappy hoping that one day she'll 'flow with the wind towards him'. He doesn't even spare a thought for her. Poisoning her with words like "Shin and Hyorin are just meant to be together" is already hurting her!!! He doesn't even realise what his mere words are causing!!! so i think, not only is shin at fault, Yul is too. argh i will die if CG goes for him!!!! and seeing how CG is so innocent and slow, she probably misinterpreted the signs shin is showing... like the kisses or whatever... probably she thinks it's just part of being a toy to him to be taken advantage of- hence the slap? arghhh im going crazyyyyy!! im so crazy going crazy over a drama! Oh my god... = . =lll

2 more episodes till this finishes.. i can't wait to know the ending!!!!! sigH~! Does anyone know what season 2 is going to be about??

*anticipating next wednesday+thursday's episodessss*

Liquidfir, relax!! You might get sick yourself :(

*hands Liquidfir some cold water and a Shin teddy*

kekek thanks.. **hugz shin's teddy**

yul can say anything he wants, but it doesn't mean cg have to listen to him. it's his fault for saying those misleading words, but it's also cg's fault for believing them. if only cg could brush off his words...if only yul could give up on her... everything is easier said than done... especially if you're telling yul to leave her alone, he's too in love with her to backout now. i don't think i would be able to let go if i was in his shoe...

i really don't see what's wrong with yul's actions. he's in love, and no one said love can't be one sided...just because cg is not in love with him, doesn't mean he can't love her. and it's not like he's forcing himself on her, and telling her to love him back, or kidnapping her =/

yeah ~but isnt yul her so call shelter from the storm?

she believes yul because he is always there for her.. but crap at first i can understand how much pain was Yul in.. haiz i mean lovin a person so close to u is so diff...

but tellin her LIES was the last straw for me -.-

i think hyorin is currently better than Yul..

but KJH is still hot. i have all UN albums. lOlx.

did u guys hear him sing? sound darn sexy.

but i notice something ppl!! when Cg got dragged away by shin after the confrontation.. SHE WAS WEARING FLATS!! lOlx.. erh,, KJH is abit short.. lOlx..

2 more episodes till this finishes.. i can't wait to know the ending!!!!! sigH~! Does anyone know what season 2 is going to be about??

*anticipating next wednesday+thursday's episodessss*

It's 24 episodes my dear, =D

and yeah~i quote from one of the soompier

"poisoning cg with words..." esp when cg is so insecure about shin already.. argg

Guest narutaru

I am not sure how much more I can handle...

Yul is poisoning her :(

I think that I will end up feeling sad whatever way it goes. IF she goes to Yul for some reason, I will feel sad for Shin. If she stays with Shin, I will feel bad for Yul.

DAMN!

At least it's not one of those dramas where the is a love pentagon and almost everyone dies in the end. Where I sit and I am honestly rooting for the love rival, because he is sooo damn hot!!!!!! The kind of dramas where I just want to cry whenever my fave character rejected by the girl he has sacrificed his dreams for.... I really should stop my addiction now :(

Guest yansi

kekek thanks.. **hugz shin's teddy**

yeah ~but isnt yul her so call shelter from the storm?

she believes yul because he is always there for her.. but crap at first i can understand how much pain was Yul in.. haiz i mean lovin a person so close to u is so diff...

but tellin her LIES was the last straw for me -.-

i think hyorin is currently better than Yul..

but KJH is still hot. i have all UN albums. lOlx.

did u guys hear him sing? sound darn sexy.

but i notice something ppl!! when Cg got dragged away by shin after the confrontation.. SHE WAS WEARING FLATS!! lOlx.. erh,, KJH is abit short.. lOlx..

It's 24 episodes my dear, =D

and yeah~i quote from one of the soompier

"poisoning cg with words..." esp when cg is so insecure about shin already.. argg

lies are words..everyone tell lies, it just depends on how much they tell lol!!!! i think if hyorin really chooses to drop out, she should go to cg and tell her that nothing is going on between her and shin...but then she'll probably get sick, and shin will stay by her side. cg will probably leave shin so that they can be together. i bet you that's why hyorin hasn't had 'the talk' with cg yet.

yes i've hear a few UN songs....weee they're nice!!!! i love kjh's voice <3

have you seen the video where he sings perhaps love to a fan? GOD!!! my heart meeeelted when i watched the video!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRn7l8iTha8

i think the part where hyorin gets sick and shin will be sort of obliged to take care of her will happen in season 2... since the character playing hyorin will not be around anymore after episode 20... so maybe during the next season, shin will found out that hyorin is actually sick... that would make him separate with cg..

Guest YoungNgo

Wow....I love the *SLAP's* scene. CG was so cute when she did that. He deserved it!!! He acted like he didn't care when she got hurt. In a way, Shin seems to be so arrogant. He needs to grow up and learn how to love his wife like a man should be.

CG slapped Shin was not because of the *KISSES*. It was just a jeolous *SLAP* that when a wife thought of her hubby was still having some feelings for another girl and he didn't care for her.

Though, deep down inside we all know that they love each other.

CG, you go girl!!!

I am sure CG & SHIN will be ending happily!

As being an Asian, I believe that a girl's first love will last for a lifetime!!!

Guest haydee

Now thats just sick...I mean to EVEN contimplate MORE seasons past season 2 is just disturbing as heck. I am not even keen on the season 2 idea but anithyng past that would be rediculous and would be more of a turn off to watching season 2. Give me a break, thats just going to the U.S. level of doing TV shows...thats why I dont watch U.S tv shows at all becuase they put WAY to many seasons in a show whether it be drama or comedy!

lies are words..everyone tell lies, it just depends on how much they tell lol!!!! i think if hyorin really chooses to drop out, she should go to cg and tell her that nothing is going on between her and shin...but then she'll probably get sick, and shin will stay by her side. cg will probably leave shin so that they can be together. i bet you that's why hyorin hasn't had 'the talk' with cg yet.

yes i've hear a few UN songs....weee they're nice!!!! i love kjh's voice <3

have you seen the video where he sings perhaps love to a fan? GOD!!! my heart meeeelted when i watched the video!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRn7l8iTha8

she did wad... lOlx.. she said she will put shin deep in her heart.

she told CG not to lose shin when they met in the palace.. and she told yul that shin likes cg.. it's yul that is ehh not embracing the truth.. nth but the truth.

U DID listen to their songs? kekekek. i think UN rocks. but they split up.. darn :crazy:

I SAw that MV.. he is so... *droolz*

and that bl0ody hyorin gettin sick idea is makin me sick as well.. -.-

ok i am really off to study korean.. else i am dead in class tmr

thanks for the bts of the sweet kiss...

wonder when/if they'll release the hot kiss+slap bts... :sweatingbullets:

EH and JJH are SO CLOSE behind the scenes can?????????????

CAN WE EXPECT SOMETHING? lOlx

rebby u understand what he said at the end?

when the director said : Not pretty so the mind cannot do it right?

then JJh laugh and he looked at EH and say someting.. if i am not wrong it's u are pretty right?

Guest beautifulxmess

WAAAHH?? Did JJH really say that?? hahaaa

oh guys, thnaks alot for the BTS...very nice to see them laughing n joking around offscreen....

would anyone mind translating it? interested to noe whats going on :)

Archived