[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

... but mostly everyone has pegged him to the "bad" tagboard with some good tendencies. While Shin, on the other hand, has been pegged to the "good" tagboard with some bad tendencies. And either side likes to justify wrongdoings for each respective guy. Truth be told, they're both at the bottom of my barrel. The only thing keeping Yul afloat in my liking is Kang Hyun. *nods sadly*

lol... too true Apple... It's exactly what this is about, campers wanted to justify the wrongdoings. But those things can't be justified. It's called denial then, don't you think. Oh well, I guess that's why there are ships to be shipped and camps to be camped.

And I second what?'s exclaim, I'm now converted from babo!Shin believer to babo!CG follower. I always hate this part of the drama, where the girl gets so stupid & dense, she'll do stupid things. I want CG to be a strong girl woman who knows what she wants and do what she thinks is right, just like Han Ji-Hye's character in Sweet 18. She wants her husband and that's it, no questions asked.

I want her to be the Queen, because I think she has the spirit for that. Chaegyeong will be a good Queen.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SillyYun

If Shin ever says sarang handa..i think he will said it when they are arguing and he might shout out that he loves CG

Guest echoRy

jkkhcamp.png

that is really great Pika, though admittedly i'm still a KangHyun+Yul shipper :D

i think a similar one like this pic was posted. hopefully it's not the same one, but even if it is,

i'll take tha chance. some people were freaked out and some upset (i got a bunch of pm's)

about the past pgs :(:) hugs to all u who pm'd me, and i heart u all too!

socute7tv.jpg

imbc

Guest V A L XD

If Shin ever says sarang handa..i think he will said it when they are arguing and he might shout out that he loves CG

Thats true. i can actually imaging it. I've notice that its when they are arguing what later on that shin shows a softer side of him.

Guest AznGrlz

I guess it must be fate playing us two,

'Cause there's no way I can figure out how I loved you.

You're the opposite of what I dreamed my love to be,

But somehow you slowly made you way into me.

You would say you'll forget me and I'll be happy it's through,

But at the end I'm the one that would crawl back to you. :love this part! hehe:

With a kiss, a hug, or the looks in my eyes,

I would show you I'm the one that you need for life.

Sometimes I'll ask myself the reason why,

Doesn't she know it's wrong to love a perfect guy?

He may be sweet, too handsome, or smart,

But that may be the reason you can never keep his heart.

Doesn't she know that he doesn't trust in fate?

He does what he think is right though it is a bit late,

Doesn't she understand that she needs a man?

Not a boy that's too cold to ever understand.

But she fell for him, blinded, and deep,

And she finally got what she dared to keep.

Jessie just got done with Shin's view...and i loved it sooooooo much! she also said thank you to everyone and hope you like this one as too! She's officially addicted like the rest of us hehe

socute7tv.jpg

imbc

Omg! :rofl: ahahahahahahah! can anything be more cute...?!? awww...shin hehe he does look like a perfect boy scout hehe :wait! didn't he mention he was one back when they were at cg's house: lol

Yay! Finally my HQ download finished! Geez, I waited all night for it. I really gotta say that I'm enjoying Goong more these past few weeks cuz the episodes are getting more intense and the characters are really showing a lot of complex emotions.

Lots of posts are talking about Shin's kiss at the end and reading them is really interesting. From an entertainment standpoint, it was really passionate and such a shock factor! But I agree with a former post saying that it was a desperate move on his behalf because he really believes CG likes Yul better. I feel kinda sorry for him because he really doesn't know how to express his feelings and probably being raised in the palace, I think maybe he grew up with the mentality that men have more power than the women (even though we can argue otherwise... especially with Yul's mom in there! :P ) That's why he has such a caveman attitude (vs. Yul who grew up in England and treats CG differently). Also, CG who was raised in the real world knows that she should be treated equally and I think that's why she gets so mad at it him rather than realizing he is trying to show some affection. :(

It's kinda upsetting that there was no preview, cuz I'm really interested how the story is gonna go, especially with the rating change and Hyorin leaving. And truthfully, it really looks like Yul is gonna crack soon... :unsure: Did you see that look he gave Shin when he pulled CG away from him again? Kinda scary!

Guest SillyYun

thats cute! can someone make shin with that girly hair and put a cute pink dress body on it? like what that imbc pic does! haha

shenny, i know what you mean about not wanting to replay the scene. i've been refraining from watching the slapping (as much as i think shin deserves it) and the wall-punching, even after replaying the kissing scene for the umpteenth time. (but in your case, you can't really keep avoiding it forever, can you? :D)

manda my dear... you truly understand me now with that last bracketed sentence puehehe~! *depressed sigh*

I guess I still have couple of days till that 'time' is come for me to edit and whatnot. :D

CG needs to stop feeling insecure about herself and just ask Shin what he was talking to Hyo-rin about. Shin may not be able to fully explain it to her. But it's friggin episode 18. Can't they have at least one understanding conversation??

*nods firmly*

I almost forgot that the first 15 mins of episode 16 ever existed if my wallpaper isn't displaying those special, memorable (or should I say, the sweestest of all?) moments lol! Hmm now in the back of my mind, suddenly reappeared those happy, joyful posts when we got spoiled by all those beach pictures hehe!

OK girls... (and boys, if any :D) , we still got 6 more episodes coming for goongness' sake.

Aja aja, fighting! :lol:

Guest Bebot

She said thank you and yup she wishes someone would just pop out of the blue and tell her that too! hehe

wow, 5 minutes? Tell Jessie, she's gifted! :D You could give me 5 hours, I could probably come up with .. ummm a sentence? :crazy: .. but i'll make sure it rhymes ? hehehehe! I know, I wish Cg, the character can hear us now.. Well, that's how k-drama goes... If everything is resolve and no conflict whatsoever, and everything is perfect... then we won't have an interesting story to watch? right! :D

I would love to read more of your stuff, write more :blush: !

Angeline---> Ouch!!! ! Ate nanaman ako? heheheh! Yep! It's Ate! .. pero pwede ng hindi ;) Ito naman oh! pare parehong mga bata naman tayo dito eh! OK lang! :D

The only reason that I'm not hating Yul is because he keeps Pouting at me!!! He just won't stop and he keeps pouting those LIPS with Shiny Lipgloss!! What's up with that? I can't resist Shiny LIPS! ... and Shin! The guy walks around NAKED for gooodness sake! and kisses you when you sleep and tapes it (Whoa! he's FREAKY!!!)hehehehe!!! I wish Shin would grab me like that! I'll SLAP him back just to disoriented and confuse him and then BAM!!! Grab him and kiss! kIss ! Kiss! What now Shin? :D:crazy:

Guest SillyYun

Hi everyone addicted goong

I am a visiter from korea

anyway I just want to explain exact terms using in goong. because I think that you misunderstood means from misinterpreted sub

Pyeha = your majesty (the epithet of emperor not king)

Hwang-hwu = empress

te-hwu = grand empress ( in this case yul's mon = hye jeong juen or hye jeong goong(before))

te-hwang-te-hwu = grate grand empress ( halma-mama is meaning of the grandmother and used only in palace)

te-ja = the sucessor of the emprerorship (is same level as king but superior to king)= shin

( se-ja = the crown prince = the sucessor of throne) not used in goong

yei sung dea gung = the official epithet of yul ( can you remenber he rejected to be entitled as king young ching )

an so...

chosun dynasty was a system of the king throne but Dea-Han-Je-kuk was a system of emperorship

and All historical background used in goong(imperial household or princess hour) is succeeded from Dea-Han-Je-kuk(1896?)

hey enjoy goong

It sounds like chinese to me..but im confused between the chinese way of tae hu position, its higher than hwang hu for chinese..

Pyeha = Bi Xia

Hwang-hwu = Huang Hou

te-hwu = Tai Hou

te-hwang-te-hwu = Tai Huang Tai Hou

te-ja = Tai Zi

yei sung dea gung = ??

Guest SillyYun

oh my god..i didnt know that theres still princes in korea now..those remaining ones after Japan invasion..take a look at prince Gu..I wonder if theres any young prince in korea those that are ascended down..although now theres no more palace etc..but their blood still flows! Dreaming if theres a prince like Shin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Ku

Guest echoRy

Angeline---> Ouch!!! ! Ate naman ako? heheheh! Yep! It's Ate! .. pero pwede ng hindi ;) Ito naman oh! pare parehong mga bata naman tayo dito eh! OK lang! :D

The only reason that I'm not hating Yul is because he keeps Pouting at me!!! He just won't stop and he keeps pouting those LIPS with Shiny Lipgloss!! What's up with that? I can't resist Shiny LIPS! ... and Shin! The guy walks around NAKED for gooodness sake! and kisses you when you sleep and tapes it (Whoa! he's FREAKY!!!)hehehehe!!! I wish Shin would grab me like that! I'll SLAP him back just to disoriented and confuse him and then BAM!!! Grab him and kiss! kIss ! Kiss! What now Shin? :D:crazy:

:lol: yes KJH's lips match YEH's lips very well, they're both pouty and shiny!

okay maybe i'm off my rocker here, but i actually want ChaeYul to have a kiss...*hides*

hehe, is it safe to come out?!

u know why, it's because i still love Yul (slap) and he should get one kiss

before he leaves for England again <---if it does end that way

or atleast a really long hug.

SAKI & ninja V *whispering* hi!

Guest Pikachu

oh my god..i didnt know that theres still princes in korea now..those remaining ones after Japan invasion..take a look at prince Gu..I wonder if theres any young prince in korea those that are ascended down..although now theres no more palace etc..but their blood still flows! Dreaming if theres a prince like Shin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Ku

:sweatingbullets: Next time please edit your previous post instead of double posting.

Anyway, Prince Gu died just last year, and he dind't have anyone to continue the royal line (ie he wasn't able to bear any sons or daughter) so I think he instead adopted someone to continue the royal lineage before he died. I don't know whatever happened to that adoption, if it went through or not.

http://www.royalty.nu/Asia/Korea.html <-- for Korean royalty related news.

Guest SillyYun

how about his sister? maybe they have kids..thats so upset..it would be nice if theres still king and queens in korea now..

back to drama, so what is yul's position called in chinese? does anyone knows? i cant stand kwak sang gong..shes so annoying and rude..

Archived