[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

Aand, Do you guys have preview 19???

No preview for EP19 was shown after EP18 so I think we have to wait until next week for MBC to release a preview.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest woah~

wow this thread is growing like crazy... obviously because even now there's 167 users in this forum. This may be breaking the rules or something, but I wanted to thank you all for the pics and the links. You're all amazing and keeping me sane in class... it's so late and I'm actually okay and calm because of you guys and all that you guys are doing... great work and thank you again!

On another note... Shin was actually scary in the final scene of 18... but yay... SKINSHIP! Love it!

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

OMG!!!!! VERY unexpected episode... WOW... first off

so the naked scene was just an imagination... man if that really did happen though that would be EMBARRASING!!! OMG! haha...

and the whole CG frenz and shin's friends is TOO KYOOTE!!! OMG! i got the whole he thinks she's like a swan right? kept making reference to a duck to swan... >.< i guessing about the ugly duckling... :) that pairing was SOOO unexpecte but you know wat thinking about it, it really was the best way to go. keke. im glad that their frenz are getting along. :) that part when the kiss scene was shown was TOOOO funnie!!! CG was so embarrased... keke.

and that part with CG's mom and the pretty san goong was FUNNIE!! she was ranting about how it was ridiculous that san goongs couldnt get married!!! and it was so sweet how she went and talked about it to the halmama. i really hope they are able to get married b/c seriously the choi san goong is SOOOO pretty and sweet.... it would be A WASTE!

also... did CG's mom get a new restaurant or did they just hire CG's dad as the head chef?? i couldnt really understnad but from the looks of it, CGs mom is runnign the place... i might be wrong so dont listen to me. :P keke.

theres a ton more i wanna say but overall it was a very suprising episode... good and bad moments but seriously im tired fo shin not telling her the truth... GOSH DONT SAY B/C IM YOUR HUSBAND. wat a LOUSY answer... he DEFINITELY deserved a slap.. and if they leave epi 24 on bad terms im GONNA KILL the PDs!!! they should end it like the lord of the rings 1 did... it was a happy ending but you knew definitely that something would brew up. they better know that they cnat put us through torture like that!!!! *sigh* anywaz... i am NOT a happy girl about not having any previews... have to wait another week!!! :S

btw... yul IS NOT making me happy right now... JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! *sniff* (and to think i use to be an AVID yul camper... WOW) :lol:

Guest charles0702

i read the manga before. In the manga, they at e 19, Shin will tell CG that the one she love is CG.I'm not sure it right or wrong!!! Aand, Do you guys have preview 19???

there aren't any previews for ep 19.. the pd left us with a cliffhanger :angry: i think they are still filming it or something like that.

Guest cutie_song

shinaction4aw.jpg

screencaps... y i do agree that shin express his way by action but not words. poor guy just say how u feel but i guess he doesnt know how. and for the force kiss i guess he was scare of losing cg to yui so that heat up the moment and he force kiss to her.. but still when both ppl are angry they can say stuff that they dont wanna say juss like shin say "AM YOUR HUSBAND" he should of say " Am SCARE OF LOSING YOU TO YUI" ..

shin scare of losing cg to yui like in epsiode 11 he say if "She leave she will never comes back". and another one in eps 8 he saw cg and yui again and he say "IT CANT... IT CANT BE HIM" ...

also the funny scene is shin friend fell in love with cg friend.. he soo lost in love lol

phew .... i think i ramble too much hehe. :sweatingbullets:

Guest xjennifurx

hahaha i just finished watching 18!

omg soooo good.

got me jumping throughout the episode.

i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when CK didnt hear Shin say "i wanna go with that special someone"

@#@$%$^$%^

and when they were kissing i was like Yeahh! Show her how much you love her!!!

and then he ended up saying "I AM YOUR HUSBAND!" like he didnt really love her... :(

when they were kissing, i was like awwwwwwww~,

and then out of the blue,

i saw a string of spit when they were kissing, so i yelled out EW.

-___________-;; hahahahaha.

nontheless, good epidsode.

Guest echoRy

GOONG COMPILATION OF PICTURES FEAT. 3 OF GOONG'S OST (PERHAPS LOVE, STAY, PARROT)

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EX7MVM...EQ0OPVO4OENEMC9

aawww me wanna dl. hope the link will still be viable when i get home.

but i forgot to add this in my prev post.

the dream/flashback scenes with KingDaddy Idiot & Wicked Witch MO-TOOT scared the crap out of me.

way beyond UBER CREEPY!!! HATE the KING!

OMG i had the same thought! although when CG crawls out it;s hilarious and not scary lol

yeah it is heheh YEH is really good in acting comical and she seems to be improving a lot same goes with shin and yul....

Guest mmmlove

can someone do a spot translation when they were asking about chae's dream.. and also the part when yul ang cg both fell down... wha twas yul sayingg?

Guest jennxxness

can someone do a spot translation when they were asking about chae's dream.. and also the part when yul ang cg both fell down... wha twas yul sayingg?

umm chae's dream? are you refering to shin's dad? lol. urgh.

ok the part where yul and cg both fall down:

Let's go together..

cg and yul fall down together

CG: are you ok? oh oh. are you hurt? *frets*

Yul: Are you hurt?

CG: you're the one that's hurt. are you ok?

Yul: I'm fine. as long as you're not hurt. Let me put something on this.

CG: Let's go together.

Guest Bebot

Hello Goongers! Wow! Looks like everyone's been busy! Well, I recently got one the syptoms of being a Goong Addict! I actually ask my younger sister to teach me basic photoshop *embarassing :blush: .. and this is my first ever banner...made by ME!!! It's not that bad for first try... hope you guys like it! It's from one of my favorite scenes :D

goongpanty2ka.jpg

I'm making more!!! :D

Guest LYNNDAN84

shinaction4aw.jpg

screencaps... y i do agree that shin express his way by action but not words. poor guy just say how u feel but i guess he doesnt know how. and for the force kiss i guess he was scare of losing cg to yui so that heat up the moment and he force kiss to her.. but still when both ppl are angry they can say stuff that they dont wanna say juss like shin say "AM YOUR HUSBAND" he should of say " Am SCARE OF LOSING YOU TO YUI" ..

shin scare of losing cg to yui like in epsiode 11 he say if "She leave she will never comes back". and another one in eps 8 he saw cg and yui again and he say "IT CANT... IT CANT BE HIM" ...

also the funny scene is shin friend fell in love with cg friend.. he soo lost in love lol

phew .... i think i ramble too much hehe. :sweatingbullets:

I think Shin is that way because he never actually love someone,even to Hyori(don't know her name). Maybe he is not so sure what love really is and don't know how to react to it when it comes. I love him alot, even if he's not telling CG how he feels about her but I can see from his action that he is deeply in love with her and don't want to lose her. I don't think he is fighting to be king anymore but to have CG.

Guest tannyc

stupid YUL ... can't he just see that CG is a married woman... didn't he ever think that others might see what he's doing cause they are not alone ... he is just plain SELFISH.

if u really love her than u should let her go... no matter how hard u try her heart is not with u ... STUPID !!! I hate him !!!

stupid SHIN ... why can't you just tell CG that u love her .... oh my god ... it's so frustrating to see this ....

stupid CG ... why can't u just ask ur hubby whether he like u or not rather that speculating and jump to conclusion. she shd watch out her relationship with yul cause she knew that yul like her , although she said i treat u as a friend ...but come on ... do u think yul will think that way ... u are just giving him some little tiny hope that somewhere in ur heart he is there ...

and also if cg slap shin cause he kiss her ... i think she should slap yul also cause no matter what it's not appropriate for yul to kiss her.

man..... watching this show makes me so frustrated that sometimes i feel like giving it up... to wait till the whole show end and i can see how's the ending ... but i CAN't

sorry... if i spam. i'm just going to blow ...

Guest tiffany

I know everyone is talking about the kiss...

But I just watched the first few minutes again.. and Shin was really funny.

He jumped into bed and used the bed quilt to cover himself and he was waving and pointing a hanger at CG: "Who..Who are you?"

Waaahahhahahha

He as going to defend himself against a intruder with a hanger????? And the way he was the bed quilt to cover himself... it's like a woman.. (sorry, no offence menat. I like Shin too). Looking at CG, she was so nonchalant about the whole thing.

hahahahahahaha! The 2 of them should reverse gender.

Guest LYNNDAN84

Sorry Yul campers... I fell that Yul is like glue that doesn't get it. CG loves SHin and Yul should stop it.

I wonder why all korean movies portray the guys as cavemen that have difficulty expressing their feeling (mnikss and my girl). Shin should get out of his shell and tell CG what he feels before it's too late. And he should give confidence to CG by being there for her and stop paying so much attention to HR

I know what you mean, even though Yul is so cute, but he needs to let the girl go, If he keep on going like this at the end they can't even be friend. Friendship to me are way more important then Love because friends can never run away from you but love can disappear in time. I love Yul because he cares for CG but hate him because he is not being a man. Why make her suffer if you love her so much. If Yul was not in the way then Shin will tell CG how he feels and that he love her and only love but since Yul is there it seem like Shin is always Anger :angry: and :tears: so he can never get the words that is deep in his heart out.

Sorry Yul Camper, I Love the Guy but please tell him to let the Girl go.

Archived