[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutie_song

i just wanna say THANK-YOU everyone that reupload and upload and spoiler us with screencaps.. and is nice to hear everyone comments

wow soo many post... that i have to go thru but i finally saw the force kiss and that slap seem hard tho. just hope that next week both shin and cg can be sweet again.

Guest makemyday

did anyone else think that the fact that hyorin had to hold her mask the entire time was a bit awkward?

i mean, i know they make masks like that and people used to wear those kinds at masquerade balls..

but its so awkward

i think my hand would get tired

I do agree that Shin's not good with expressing himself through words but rather he uses actions...which I like, but then again sometimes I just wish he'd just say what he feels. He is probably afraid to hurt those around him if he were to do so, but heck, everyone's pretty much hurt now, so it don't matter anymore. Just say it!

Can't wait to get out from work, Jess?? MEEEE TOOO!!! I wanna run home to my ep 18!!

Anyways, maybe he needs another slap when you yell at him "JUST SAY IT!!", Alfred The Bear probably knows more about him than himself *come to think of it, is this something that he said himself? sounds awfully familiar*.. Don't he understand, that he needs a living creature to talk to???? He hung out with Alfred too much, that's what I'd say...

Guest J2BiN

og, i very disppoint the King ahhaahaaaa........i feel very pity for Shin's mom because of the King's thinking other woman..........i hate man like that hahahaahahahaa...........

i wonder when will the subs for 15 and onward will come out. i'm dyyinggggg i've been checking d-addicts like every 15 mins =/ sigh*

Angel dear, we're not supposed to request for subs *friendly warning here, pls don't get insulted* :).. Requesting can result in delayed release of the subs. Don't worry, when it's out, it's out.. and one of our kind-hearted subbers will post it here too (also on d-addicts).

Guest sparkled_silver

I was just thinking...

the promise made by the former emporer, Shin and Yul's Grandfather, was made for the crown prince and the granddaughter of his friend, but did he sense that Yul wasn't going to be the crown prince for long, because he could've just said "Yul" instead of "Crowned Prince". Anyone catch my drift? Or am I drifting too far?

lol... well.. if the grandfather specified Yul.. then there would be no story... :mellow: because then even if yul wasn't crowned prince he would still marry chae.

Guest christiane

I am thinking and thinking again ...well brain lil tired..but i am feeling that the same love scheme is happening with CG Shin and yul than Yul s mom and the two father ...wel let me explain...if i can do it clearly

:sweatingbullets:

yul mom was in love with the lil bro but was married with the older one cos something like arrange marriage

so now CG is married with shin but well she is not in love with yul but still the same love triangle.... :phew:

weird really weird <_<

well shin is so silly to not declare himself to CG ..then he wouldn t get hurt and CG too but he still making silly thing and denying everyfeelings!!!!! poor guy...hope one day CG will really leave him and then he will surely see that he was silly then :fury:

Gosh, I agree with you, Shenny *ay_link*.. I wasn't expecting that hard slap from YEH *not CG!!* bwuahahaha.. I wonder if the director told her to just "do it with all of your heart and soul so we don't have to do several takes!".. coz that was NOT the typical drama-style slap.. you know, when usually is very hmm... *trying to find the right word* elegant?!?!? bwuahahahah.. Anyways, it kinda makes it more believable and realistic.. I personally loooove that slap.. it's sooo RIGHT ON HIS FACE :lol:

CG's slap kinda reminded me of the slap Kim Sun Ah gave Hyun Bin in '..Sam Soon' in the elevator scene. I remember I froze with shock cos it looked so painful. A hand print came up almost instantly. CG's one made me gasp. But I love these real slaps. It looks and feels great to watch. lol.

Credit goes to soutsada7

Megaupload EP 18 140mb

ps:i kinda deleted the youtube file mangoicy posted a couple of pages back. the audio is late. something must have went wrong during the upload, coz the file itself is perfect. ~_~ wanted to upload it back again, but it's in another comp and it's been turned off due to maintenance. so yeah...

Guest Pikachu

Nancy and Rinrin, I'm ONE FOOT in the KH/JK ship too! Grab my arm and pull me in :lol: !

Dahling, you must watch the episode. It's absolutely... funny and cute at the same time. XDDD

goong18_087.jpg

goong18_088.jpg

goong18_089.jpg

goong18_092.jpg

goong18_093.jpg

goong18_095.jpg

goong18_096.jpg

goong18_099.jpg

goong18_100.jpg

goong18_107.jpg

He was immediately taken~ XDDD

OMG! i haven't evern watched the previous ep but your posts are making me think maybe i should skip an ep and watch the latest one! :)

gah!!! i think i will need moral support when i watch this week's episodes. someone to pinch when all the romantic stuff happen and someone to beat up when the scenes make me angry or sad. :)

Guest yansi

I was just thinking...

the promise made by the former emporer, Shin and Yul's Grandfather, was made for the crown prince and the granddaughter of his friend, but did he sense that Yul wasn't going to be the crown prince for long, because he could've just said "Yul" instead of "Crowned Prince". Anyone catch my drift? Or am I drifting too far?

Shenny, he was rough with her? Ayeyayai!

I do agree that Shin's not good with expressing himself through words but rather he uses actions...which I like, but then again sometimes I just wish he'd just say what he feels. He is probably afraid to hurt those around him if he were to do so, but heck, everyone's pretty much hurt now, so it don't matter anymore. Just say it!

Nancy and Rinrin, I'm ONE FOOT in the KH/JK ship too! Grab my arm and pull me in :lol: !

i don't think the grandfather knew yul's father was going to die before he became king!!! LOL i think he said crown prince instead of yul because you never know what tomorrow might bring. he didn't made the promise to help yul find a wife...meanie grandpa LOL.

Guest what?

Am I the only one who wanted to slap Yul after he kissed CG? :crazy:

Definitely NOT!

You know......it's kinda funny but way back on the episode when Hyorin kiss Shin there was alot of babo Shin this and babo Shin that for kissing Hyorin (some of you still say that Shin kiss Hyorin BUT NO! it's Hyorin who kissed Shin! get it straight man!) and I was defending the kiss between them and referencing the what if Yul kiss CG......and I said that she would most probably be surprise like Shin and would just stood there like a fool......and the Yul campers replied back saying that she would slap Yul instead because it's just like what her character would do.......remember that?.......WELL NOW, WHAT DO YOU KNOW, SHE'S JUST LIKE BABO SHIN.....BABO CG!......SHE STOOD THERE LIKE A FOOL AND EBIL YUL GOT HIS SMOOCH. HAH! So I guess now they're even on the kissing someone else part....so there!!! hehehehehe.

God I love this feeling of being right!!! Yul campers........ :lol::lol::lol::lol: don't kill me! :ph34r:

I hate Yul! Always have, always will. And yes he is a greater threat than Hyorin. Why? Because he has more power and for some reason he seems able to persuade and confuse the crap out of CG......and CG......she's now a Babo CG to me......she can't even slap the guy that REALLY deserves it. :fury:

stupid stupid CG......stop being a babo and stop going to the wrong guy for god's sake! If you keep on going to Yul everytime you see Shin with Hyorin then Shin's gonna be totally jealous and would still go to Hyorin for comfort cuz you know that they're still friends just like you and Yul. You're doing the same thing he is you dummy! At least he's trying to break away from Hyorin......it wasn't his fault that she got invited to the party......who the h*** invite her knowing the relationship between them anyway......How the h*** can you still go to Yul, you're not curious WHY he invited Hyorin to the party?.....DUH! he's planning something bad for Shin a.k.a your husband. Sometimes your lack of understanding amazes me.....atleast Shin I can understand since he's been raised to be a cold blowfish......but you, you're from a loving family! You can't even tell when someone shows you they love you.....without telling it to you! <_<

aissshhh!! CG and Yul is pissing me off soo much lately.....sorry for the rant! :ph34r: Don't hate me cuz I luv you!

Guest yansi

Dahling, you must watch the episode. It's absolutely... funny and cute at the same time. XDDD

goong18_096.jpg

He was immediately taken~ XDDD

HAHAHA!!! LOVE HIS EXPRESSION!!!!!! you just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

i'm offically a jk/kh shippppper!!!

Archived