[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest _yinsyung*--

does anyone know what shin said before he kissed chaegyung?

someone said that he said: "why i'm your husband?"

and then someone on the chinese forum said: "i like you...i don't someonelse to have you" or something lke that...did i read wrong? or is that what THAT person wants?

._.

the problem with not knowing korean..

-yinyin

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey liquid now then i realised ur from SG too! wow ur really pretty i thought ur a korean

omg whoever that placed that FUNNY yul squeezing cg's face picture..

thanks.. it's so funnie.. cg shld have wack YUL as well..

she shld be fair here.. wack the BOTH of them..

**pull hair

erhmm yups. singaporean.

Pm me if u wanna chat.. =D

i'm also waiting for the 1st anniversary and also the public kissing scene...where the royal couple sneaked out to the city streets...enjoying the life as commoners...this going to be the best scene if it got film into the extended 4 episodes!! :wub:

wat i think is...the blame cannot be put on CG and Yul first...since Shin also committed an affair with hoo-toot while he's in thailand..so tonite's Yul's kissing on CG..seems to be fair and square now... :lol:

Guest taiping

tat is wat every one hope, hoping they will confess to each othr by next week, but i think our hope may not beocme true by next week considering there are 6 more epsd to go. i realli pray PD not come out with stupid idea which make me more hate this drama for example, SHin letting CG go to Yul side or SHin becomes more gentle to HR.

Actually im worried that CG will let Shin go to HR since sometimes she thinks Shin will be happier with HR or something. Or maybe Shin lets CG go cause he thinks CG will be happier with Yul! Aaaaah! Confusion!

Guest cilik

for those who absolutely can't wait to see Ep 18 and don't mind watching a relatively LQ (but smooth) recording:

EP 18 LQ (only ~55 MB at 122 Kbps, but no buffering at all):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmo2st

Note that even though the opening theme wasn't recorded (the scene of the hallway with the "Goong" character on a pink circle thingie), it really does start from the beginning of the episode.

Guest DallasE

One minute they're all happy..

then the other minute, they're fighting

Recap from last week's episode.. I miss this

7.jpg

Oh, god! I'm with you!

I miss their happy time.

Pray tell when can we have a repeat of these sweet moments again, Babo PD!

Frankly, you are not endearing yourself to anyone here by churning out all these heartaches every week.

Do you have a quota to fill?

Dang!!!

Guest taiping

First word that came out of my mouth.... Squashed :P

Maybe because it was forced? I mean CG doesnt want to be kissed by Yul...

Guest porcelet

Some more pics:

caajsdqj4iy.jpg:w00t:

casbv7uk8zh.gif

ca5zjpc40ys.gif

cambkdir3jl.gif

caryt85n0yv.gif

credits; whoever made it

for those who absolutely can't wait to see Ep 18 and don't mind watching a relatively LQ (but smooth) recording:

EP 18 LQ (only ~55 MB at 122 Kbps, but no buffering at all):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmo2st

Note that even though the opening theme wasn't recorded (the scene of the hallway with the "Goong" character on a pink circle thingie), it really does start from the beginning of the episode.

Thanks cilik.

Guest haydee

Oh wow! its on page 1400 now! How these posts fly!

And yeah I agree, there is only so much plot developement you can pack with an extension of 24 episodes. I find it annoiyng how Yul was triyng to put the moves on CG. Still prefer looking at the hot steamy kiss Shin gave CG versus that awkward pic of Yul and CG.

Oh nice PIC on the kiss...and yeah it looks like CG enjoyed it at first but was fighting for her own control. I am sure if she let it, she would be in BIG trouble right in bed with Shin. HEHEHEHEHE!

Edit: LMAO...Got first post again...i think its my 6th time now on this Goong thread! Cool!

Guest xthreebears

wow! episode 18 came out already! haha its 6 am & im getting ready for school, but knowing this i dont want to go anymore hahaha i wanna watch episode 18!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Guest hillz3388

oh dear lord..! please tell me that SHIN and CG will confess to each other!

i cant bare it any longer! ><

shez not gna let him go ..right..? as in to HyoRin...she better not...

but then Yul..O_o" drama drama!! >.<

Guest hsinyi069

I seriously don't understand why CG can't feel Shin's feeling towards her...

She should be called Babo CG~~

Why did she have to slap Shin?? (that reminds me there's somewhere in the manage that shin told her "ur husband is a good kisser or something like that after kissing CG.. ha ha.. so cute~)

Ah, if it's not that I've come all the way to epi.18 and I do like the manga so much

I really want to quit this drama now~~~~

so dissapointed!!

20060309225314775.jpg

I will not slap a hot husband like him~~~~ >< (credit to summerccc)

Guest essie

I seriously don't understand why CG can't feel Shin's feeling towards her...

She should be called Babo CG~~

Why did she have to slap Shin?? (that reminds me there's somewhere in the manage that shin told her "ur husband is a good kisser or something like that after kissing CG.. ha ha.. so cute~)

Ah, if it's not that I've come all the way to epi.18 and I do like the manga so much

I really want to quit this drama now~~~~

so dissapointed!!

she slaps him after the kiss huh? WHYY??? :wacko:

Archived