[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest douming

Thanks so much for the spoliers everyone and for the spot translations (rainbrowbrite/liquidfir), I really appreciate it because I don't really understand korean yet, it's always nice to know what's happening.

I saw the preview for episode 18, and it was funny xD. CG's eyes are so big ~__~.. sooo.. big... and did CG see ALL of shin's southern region >_>?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graciexbaby

man... today's episode just flew by. is it just me or did it seem really short. maybe i like it too much! :P

Guest mmmlove

man... today's episode just flew by. is it just me or did it seem really short. maybe i like it too much! :P

Awwwwwwww :w00t: did you watch episode 18 already? is it to die for? gaah!! i can't waittt!!

I feel really sorry for Yul especially when he was left alone looking at Cg's painting. I think I understand where all his anger comes from.. I mean.. the fact that he was kicked out of the palace was not necessarily his fault but his mom, and then also his in love with his ex-fiance, which drives him even more crazy because if he was never kicked out at the first place then he would have married her..... It's crazy.. But, I really want Yul to be happy at the end. I would rather have Hyorin become the meanest antagonist rather than YUL...

Another thing..

I think the PD did a verrry awful thing putting episode 16 happiness first... because after all those happiness/closeness that SHIN/CG went through from ep. 15-16.. Shin's attitude toward her doesn't seem to change.. I mean his still cold.. all he does is hugs her.. but he doesn't open up yet... it's so annoyinggggggg!!!

Oh another question.. at the last part... who was Shin talking to on the phone when CG was accidentaly hiding from him??

Guest carlavb

Awwwwwwww :w00t: did you watch episode 18 already? is it to die for? gaah!! i can't waittt!!

I feel really sorry for Yul especially when he was left alone looking at Cg's painting. I think I understand where all his anger comes from.. I mean.. the fact that he was kicked out of the palace was not necessarily his fault but his mom, and then also his in love with his ex-fiance, which drives him even more crazy because if he was never kicked out at the first place then he would have married her..... It's crazy.. But, I really want Yul to be happy at the end. I would rather have Hyorin become the meanest antagonist rather than YUL...

Oh another question.. at the last part... who was Shin talking to on the phone when CG was accidentaly hiding from him??

Epi 18 will be shown later..

based on what ive read here so far. i think Shin was on the phone with Hyorin..

i think Hyorin will be a great loss if she quit at epi 20 ... but i guess you guys are right, Mo-Toot is evil enough...

Guest Brooklyn

oh another one, thanx BEAR!

i wonder if they'll show them IN BED together on today's ep?

ay sous! they're so far behind most couples as it is.

they're far away from home, in a room together...this is when the magic should HAPPEN!

:lol::lol: exactly Angeline...

everybody seems so ripe for the climax already

and the creators of this drama have so far succeeded in stringing us along

i just hope that they don't stretch the string too much or it might

break and leave the drama w/ no 'addicts' hanging on for the ride!

aissshhh...too much repressed sexuality in this drama...

this is not good for my heart... :P

i think wad shin said that the end was : Okay hyorin, we will talk about the details when we meet.

correct me if i am wrong

on the other hand i think it will be great for hyorin to be gone.. i mean that mo-toot is the root of all evil.! just one evil is enuff.. i mean hr is pitiful but i kinda wish she is gone like right nOW.

if she can bring yul's mum with her it will be great

Guest mmmlove

Epi 18 will be shown later..

based on what ive read here so far. i think Shin was on the phone with Hyorin..

whattttttttttttt? He was talking to Hyorin.. see this is why SHIN is getting on my nerve.. gaaaaaaaaaaah!!! does anyone know what he was saying to HYORIN???? :vicx::vicx:

Guest AznGrlz

Boo! :ph34r:

hehe Hi Everyone! Omg just got done watching ep. 17 :thank you everyone who uploaded: from my view...even though there aren't much "actions" between our royal couples, but it does shows how closed they are now...i think since they're both just gotten to know each other more and :like/love: one another, they're at the stage where i would call :giving it a try: kinda like bf/gf before actually accepting the other person as husband/wife :sorry if i don't make sense hehe: anywayz...i just found a behind the scene of ep 17/18 mask party :sorry if someone already posted it:

--------> http://youtube.com/watch?v=9a1pXF_-zyU&search=goong%2018

ooooo...can't wait to see shin naked in ep. 18 :prince gone wild! lol: seeing cg's expressions gives me the feeling she's debating in mind if she should close her eyes or keep looking hehe

Guest Pikachu

I think the PD did a verrry awful thing putting episode 16 happiness first... because after all those happiness/closeness that SHIN/CG went through from ep. 15-16.. Shin's attitude toward her doesn't seem to change.. I mean his still cold.. all he does is hugs her.. but he doesn't open up yet... it's so annoyinggggggg!!!

I think it changed an awful lot. At around the beginning of the episode he sort of acted cold because he was still mad at what his father said, scolding him and all... I mean you can't expect him to be all happy and smiles towards Chae Gyeong after the verbal beating he took from his father.

Afterwards tho you see him act nicer to CG again.. like when Chae Gyeong was asking him to go to Yul's party and she was holding on to his hand, in the past he would have shaken it off or something. Then with teaching her how to drive.. and dude. XDDD just watch the bit at the end of ep 17... XD his attitude changed a lot. he's a lot more playful and open towards her.

Guest insideMYheart

XDDDDDDD That is sooo cute. XDDD Chae Gyeong is exercising her commanding presence as the wife now. Shin is becoming so whipped. You're right Kang In! XD

Haha, I love how you used the word whipped to describe Shin.

whattttttttttttt? He was talking to Hyorin.. see this is why SHIN is getting on my nerve.. gaaaaaaaaaaah!!! does anyone know what he was saying to HYORIN???? :vicx::vicx:

We suspect that he was on the phone with Hyorin at the end of EP17 because he mentioned her name and CG decided to hide in the closet.

I think liquidfir already answered your question about what Shin/Hyorin were saying. We were only shown the part right before he got off the phone.

i think wad shin said that the end was : Okay hyorin, we will talk about the details when we meet.

correct me if i am wrong

Guest echoRy

she better be talking about her trip overseas somewhere, and that she's leaving now for good!

Guest echoRy

I love YEH's autograph. it's really cute!

and that scene with Chae & QueenMommy, have we seen it,

or is it in an upcoming ep?

caps4zl.th.jpg

ep 18 is airing around what...say 5 hrs, less than. WHERE's SAKI???!!!

Guest Jesw_21

The conversation bwteen her frens, cg and shin

fren : Cg, this is really ur car?

cg : It's pretty right?

fren "But did u get ur license?

cg : Of course.

shin : How did u managed to turn the car around?

cg : I just did it.

shin : u really serious about driving it over?

cg : of course

shin : u haven drove on the road before.

cg : didnt shin goon tested it with me the other time?

shin : forget it. Take my car. this is too dangerous.

cg : NO! i want to drive there myself. You guys want to take my car too right? right?

fren : of course.

shin : OKay. Drive slowly and if there is any accident, contact me.

cg : Shin goon, u want to go over in my car?

shin : I am the crown prince, my life is very precious. see you there

ha ha LIQUIDFR,

the last sentence from Shin is funny!!!!!!!!!! :P

ha ha.....simply remind me of him screaming in CG's car!!!!

i simple adore all SHIN-CG's moments!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FORWARD to tonight ep.18!

i watched ep 1 n 2 last night, somehow encounter of Shin n CG in school remind me of 'Meteor Garden'....... :huh: ......how abt Shin play Korean's Dao-Ming Si in korea's production of the once famous drama???

I love YEH's autograph. it's really cute!

and that scene with Chae & QueenMommy, have we seen it,

or is it in an upcoming ep?

caps4zl.th.jpg

that scene is over way infront.. i think it must have been cut away/edited away..

that"S WHY i wish MBC would have a director's CUT!

i bet the deleted tons of scenes

Archived