[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YoungNgo

Hello all,

I have a question on using clubbox to download dramas. How can I use Quick Download in clubbox? Do I need to earn any points to use that?

Thanks

Wow, kinda surprised that the actress who plays Hyorin is gonna be out of the picture. Oh well, I like the love triange story between Shin-CG-Yul so much better! :P (For me it's always more interesting in a drama when there's two guys fighting over one girl vs. two girls fighting over one guy!)

Just for clarification, I thought that the 4 remaining eps 21-24 was gonna start Winter 2007, but just a page back ago, someone mentioned the series is gonna go all the way to episode 24 instead of stopping at 20. Was it changed again? This thread goes so fast, that I'm not sure what the latest is? :wacko:

Guest Pikachu

Hello all,

I have a question on using clubbox to download dramas. How can I use Quick Download in clubbox? Do I need to earn any points to use that?

Thanks

Please check the clubbox tutorial thread found in the tech > troubleshooting forum in soompi.

Just for clarification, I thought that the 4 remaining eps 21-24 was gonna start Winter 2007, but just a page back ago, someone mentioned the series is gonna go all the way to episode 24 instead of stopping at 20. Was it changed again? This thread goes so fast, that I'm not sure what the latest is? :wacko:

Well, according to donilpark, there are 2 seasons. The first season consists of episode 1-24, which was originally 20 eps. They decided to extend it w/ 4 more episodes to have a story link with the next season coming on Winter 2007.

Guest YoungNgo

Please check the clubbox tutorial thread found in the tech > troubleshooting forum in soompi.

Well, according to donilpark, there are 2 seasons. The first season consists of episode 1-24, which was originally 20 eps. They decided to extend it w/ 4 more episodes to have a story link with the next season coming on Winter 2007.

Thank you so much.

Wow!! Took me awhile to go through all the pages!! This thread moves very fast!! Anyways, thanks to everyone for the caps, subs, uploads, and answering all the questions that everyone here has!! You guys are the best!! Hmm...with the way the show is going, I would rather they only did the extension and just left it. I'm not too fond of second season and they usually don't go well anyways. As much as I love Goong, I don't want to see the ratings go down for the second season. MBC should just end it while it is still popular. This reminds me of the O.C. After the first season, I stopped watching because it just got bad to me. The series already seems to drag a little, but as long as there are scenes with Shin and CG in every episode, then it would be fine. I don't want to see this series drag anymore for the second season. I can't even think of what they can write about in season 2. In a way, I just hope MBC just ends it with the 24 episodes and move on. If there was a second season, I don't think I would watch it because I don't want my love for Goong to lose.

to teach someone drive is putting yourself in danger--(trust me I know how it feel since I'm in CG's position before, and feel bad for my bro who taught me to drive, but I think I'm better than CG a little) and since he is a prince, his live is more precious, but He went through all that just for her---He already accept her as his wife that why he taught her how to drive...You only do that to the important and close to you

bscap01676ng.jpg credit maysia

Shin gave his "life' to CG....... in her hands to place on the wheels... sweety of him :wub: Sign of his LOVE for CG...

Guest usyagitntn

Oh I missed the important post of donilpark( sorry if I typed your name wrong ^^; )about Song Ji Hyo will not be appearing in the drama after ep 20. Well I honestly have to say that I will miss seeing her. Considering all the heartwrenching moments that she caused us Goong fans suffered, and I have to admit that I wanted to strangle her a few times, she did a good job of playing the "witch". Emotional rollercoaster rides are needed to keep the audience watching the drama and she played an important role in that part. As much as I want them to stop the love triangle between CG-Shin and Hyorin, I still want a happy ending for the main 4 characters, Shin with CG, Hyorin with Kang In and Yul with Kang Hyun. Many people say that we still have Mo-toot playing the devil here but Hyorin's motives are different, Mo-toot's motives are political but Hyorin's motive which is getting Shin back sometimes can make people feel sorry for her. She was after all Shin's first girl-friend who actually likes being friend with him not because he's the crown prince but Shin himself. They were both lonely people so they need someone to share that loneliness. Hyorin did quite a number of things that upseted CG and created a lot of troubles for Shin, she should have given Shin up sooner when seeing that he started to show that he has some feelings towards CG instead of clinging to him and giving him more troubles, I will not defend her on all of those terrible things but it's just the human nature of competing and trying to get back what you think was yours and you did not realize until you lose it. (She did go overboard a few times like the kiss in Thailand and comitting suicide, and that pissed me off). Well bottom line is that Song Ji Hyo played a good job as Hyorin and I wish her the best for her next movie. I will definitely miss the emotional rollercoaster rides that she gave us :) .

They still have a season 2 which is about the university life of our main characters and now in ep 20 Song Ji Hyon will "drop out", I wonder what they will actually do in season 2 if there will be no more love conflict and probably not political either because I believe that they will resolve the crown prince and King stuffs at the end of this season.

After ep 20 we can see more of Shin and CG sweet scene together *excited*

Guest vignette

Can I request for a spot translation of the scene where the King was talking to Yul. Is he preparing him as well for the role of the the future king?

Guest skara

Hello all,

Thanks

Yes you have to use the points or your money.

Guest star17s101

im just wondering but as i was reading through the previous pages, everyones all hyorins dropping out.. but then theres going to be a goong season two right? what kind of drama would not have a jealousy love triangle in it? l :tongue2: plus i did hear the queen talk to hyorin about studying aboard as well but then i remember hyorin telling CG that if shin ever comes back to her, she'll be waiting and will let him come back to her or something..isnt that kind of like a "hint* that maybe that might happen or something on season 2? :huh: iono haha kinda worried.. :P :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pikachu

Man okay. Finally posting my general reactions for ep 17. XDD

I found this episode absolutely hilarious, especially Shin+CG parts... XDD I don't know. I just laughed waaaay too much, especially during the driving scene, and the lunch/dinner scene when Chae Gyeong sort of yelled at Shin to like eat the lettuce thingie. XDDDD And I can't get over the ep 18 previews.. XDD just her reaction... her wide eyes and XDD so funny.

liquidfir thank you for translating what the Queen and King's conversation was about. these two look like had an arranged marriage too.

No prob. i supposed so.. but shin's dad is more of an a$$ in the manga.. but he is as bad in the show.. he shld trust his son . arhgg

my favourite part of last nite's epi (besides the naked scene) is CG feeding shin at the table, right before everyone - ALL of them are watching!! this alone speaks a thousand words...

with SJH gone from epi 21... does that mean we get 4 episodes of sweetness :w00t:

wahhaha rebby~i hope so! we need more skinship bwteen the both of them

Guest sunhee *

after reading mangoicy comment, i have a feeling that in the end, maybe the whle monarchy thingy is going to end and shin and cg would be able to live happily ever after in a regular style like everyone else. it seems like a fairytale, but it might end like that right? since they are all fighting over the throne, maybe the whole idea of king and queen would disapeear and no more monarchy idea.. what do u guys think?

actually, i agree with you on that. After all, the drama began with CG's imagination of the Korean monarchy. I'm wondering how Park So Hee decides to end this...

I don't want Yul to take the throne either. With Mo-Toot as his mom and her naturally ascending as Daebimama, god knows how that monarchy will turn out to be. <_< Hae Myong seems to be the only suitable candidate for the throne, but probably unlikely to happen, right? lol And I have a feeling that Shin and CG will definitely opt for a life outside of the palace in the end.

It really is a shame that Song Ji Hyo is leaving. There seems to be a big void in the drama. :( She did a wonderful job in Goong, and deserves a thumbs up :] Well, i guess all the emphasis is on Shin vs Yul now. *bring in the fire and fisticuffs!*

I don't see the reason why they need to extend this 4 more episodes. Unless they're all filled with Cg + Shin scenes. That I want to see. But as far as the storyline goes.. I don't know.

Eh, can't wait til tomorrow's episode.. CG sees her husband butt-naked!

one of my favorite lines from the manhwa while CG hides in his room while he takes his shower:

"why is he taking so long? does he fondle himself in there or something, that pervert?"

I wonder if that line will be in tomorrow's episode. :D

Guest aznxdreamerxp

can anyone help me.....where do i go to doenload episode 17?...cuz there's only up to episode 16 in here...

Guest Pikachu

I don't see the reason why they need to extend this 4 more episodes. Unless they're all filled with Cg + Shin scenes. That I want to see. But as far as the storyline goes.. I don't know.

well (I heard) the purpose of the 4 eps is to link this season 1 storyline with season 2 storyline. And even if there's not season 2, season 1 is far from over. They've already (almost) resolved the Hyo Rin one, but there's still mo toot and Yul (along I guess w/ the conflict with Shin's father too). XDD I don't think they can fit that in the upcoming 2 eps if it ends one p 20. XD

can anyone help me.....where do i go to doenload episode 17?...cuz there's only up to episode 16 in here...

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...18f88e7f899cf91

Archived