[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Solly

*bangs head on the computer* i need goong! O.O! harhar [x can't wait to see episode 18 baby!!! *woot woot*

-S0LLY ^3^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest safiresteele

Who invited Hyorin to the party? Yul? If so then he is definitely scheming. And since when are the three stooges Yul's friends? This is Yul's party, right? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :D

:wub: SHIN CAMPER :wub:

Guest insideMYheart

Who invited Hyorin to the party? Yul? If so then he is definitely scheming. And since when are the three stooges Yul's friends? This is Yul's party, right? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :D

:wub: SHIN CAMPER :wub:

That's the same thing I was wondering while watching it live! I don't remember seeing Yul talk to Shin's 3 friends... not in school, not at the horse riding place, and not at Shin's birthday party.

I think it's about time I said 'Hi!'. I've been lurking in this thread for a good while now.. The addiction to this drama is unbearable. o_O

Thank you so much, sophendo, for the crazy download links. :D The 111mb LQ version should keep me busy till the HQ version comes down. :)

As much of a cutie JJH is, he is a bit skinny, ladies.. He looked better in his catwalk pictures; he weren't as skinny and, if I remember correctly, he was broader and just slightly musclier. :(

Guest woah~

I think it's about time I said 'Hi!'. I've been lurking in this thread for a good while now.. The addiction to this drama is unbearable. o_O

Thank you so much, sophendo, for the crazy download links. :D The 111mb LQ version should keep me busy till the HQ version comes down. :)

As much of a cutie JJH is, he is a bit skinny, ladies.. He looked better in his catwalk pictures; he weren't as skinny and, if I remember correctly, he was broader and just slightly musclier. :(

yea, if you have seen the behind the scenes or interviews with JJH (i can't remember which... i think it was mnet) anyway, he was saying how the PD was telling him to lose some weight, probably cause it'd make him look younger or something along those lines... he shouldn't have though... but i guess a job is a job...

thank you for the links everyone and can't wait till tomorrow!!! looks like an EVENTFUL "naked" episode!

Guest ANNASHEE

weeh thanks SO much guys for the linksss!!

60 percent right now!! WOOT WOOT!

dying to see the naken seen. HAHA

Guest chubbyone

to teach someone drive is putting yourself in danger--(trust me I know how it feel since I'm in CG's position before, and feel bad for my bro who taught me to drive, but I think I'm better than CG a little) and since he is a prince, his live is more precious, but He went through all that just for her---He already accept her as his wife that why he taught her how to drive...You only do that to the important and close to you

I know. To me that is the sweetest thing he has done for his wife since he married her. ;)

Guest chubbyone

this jealousy thing is dragging a bit. shin just get over with and tell GC u like her. GC stop being stupid and not realise ur husban action, she does hang on to yul to much. i hate how the storyline is written that fact that yul is always there. it make his character not likable now

Are you serious? Yul is not likable? He my blessing in disguise.

Shin will never realise his real feeling for CG if it is not for Yul. :D

Archived