[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jolie

anyone have the long preview of ep. 18 (from the official mbc website) that they're willing to share? thanks!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

what happen at the mask scene? cuz i remember someone posting a pic of hyorin, shin, cg, yuu; wearing masks. it seems like they are at a fancy party?

that will be in tomorrows episode (episode 18) :D

Guest cilik

anyone have the long preview of ep. 18 (from the official mbc website) that they're willing to share? thanks!

i think someone uploaded it to youtube. you may want to try searching for it there.

Guest soutsada7

qzkiv9.jpg

[HQ] Palace EP17

download

thank you for this...dling right now :P btw, I'm planning on uploading this epi (700 MB) for the forum at d-addicts...should I post the link here as well? not sure if anybody's interested. If so, it'll probably be posted by tomorrow :D

thank you for this...dling right now :P btw, I'm planning on uploading this epi (700 MB) for the forum at d-addicts...should I post the link here as well? not sure if anybody's interested. If so, it'll probably be posted by tomorrow :D

hi soutsada7, i think the HQ ep 17 is already posted on d-addicts *yupp, this time it's pretty fast*. Also FYI for all others who prefer to download via torrent instead of clubbox. I believe someone else has also mentioned this on the previous page.. sorry for being repetitive :)

EDIT: For those who need it, here is the link to d-addicts: Goong HQ Ep 17 at d-addicts

credit to jujugirl

Guest arena

Why your text is yellow? We have to hightlighted inorder to see it. What's up with that?

thank u cresdesca'c for the link

Guest haydee

Now if only a nice user can Upload a High quality version of episode 17 via a Direct DL site versus torrent or Club box that be great! Cant do club box or torrent, unfortunately.

Guest iamstellar!

hello everyone!!! its wednesday!!!goong day!!! does anyone have episode 17 in 100+mb in ysi/mega/etc...??? spanks a lot for sharing!!!

Guest laceytam

omg, the last scene!!! But there's something I don't get...at the end of ep.17, when they were showing the preview of ep.18, there was a scene where CG grabs his legs, and then there was another scene where she sees *everything*...how is that possible? I mean, if the scene where she grabs his legs (and he screams..haha so funny) comes first, then wouldn't he know she's in the room, and therefore the second scene where she sees from top to bottom wouldn't happen? u know wut i mean?

just a little :huh: on how they would do that....

yeah i´m also asking myself for many times

but i think the scene when cg screamed so loud and see shins without clothes, its just a imagine of cg

and the scene where she grabs his legs is real

thats what i think

and thanks for those who upload episode 17

Guest insideMYheart

hello everyone!!! its wednesday!!!goong day!!! does anyone have episode 17 in 100+mb in ysi/mega/etc...??? spanks a lot for sharing!!!

There's a 111MB MU link on pg 1369 and a Sendspace link on pg 1370.

hahah...u're rite :blush: but my god, what a body! not too muscular, not too skinny, just perfect! haha (i think i need to keep these thoughts in my head :P) . The only thing that bothers me is his model walk. It looks kool on the runway, but in real life, he walks funny...

Funny you said that about his walk. His walk has always bothered me especially when he walks fast. It just wasn't natural. I thought I was the only one who thought his walk was funny. :P

"MOM"

Look up on posts before yours.. someone already post the YSI link :) Oops, insideMYheart already beat me to it.

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 17 - 111 mb - YSI Links

I own page 1372!!! ;)

===MIRRORS 1-61 HAVE ALL EXPIRED. ======

If you still need this episode, find me on IRC. If you know how to use mIRC, you can get the lq versions of Episode 1-20 if you connect to the ircHIGHWAY server and join the #ambrosia channel. heh. I'm usually "sophendo|bot" or "afk|sophe." Just send me a message on irc :D Or ask on the channel. I'm sure 'tenchimal' won't bite you. XD

--------------

Hey guys!! I was able to get the 111 mb version from SOME KIND SOUL WHO SENT ME A YSI LINK (;__; I accidently deleted it by mistake. Wah!! PM me again!) So... here are many MANY MAAAAANNNNYYY yousendit links to Episode 17!! Enjoy <3

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you tomorrow with Ep 18 YSI links! Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

Guest Bebot

66025.jpg

nice body

credit dolla from koreanwind~

*** Can't wait for tonite's epi~~ hee hee

Pls do not hotlink~~~~~

Now, YUL definitely can say "Dirty , dirty , dirty!!! " hehehehehe! Wow, how do you go on from here? It will be very interesting to see the next scene! Maybe, it will be CG's turn to do some Push Ups and sit ups!!! ;) * I can't believe she was pointing at it!! LOL!!! :w00t: Can't wait for the next episode !!! more Skinship hopefully!

I'm still waiting for someone to upload the HQ version in CB.. it's ok, I'm havving fun browsing the thread! :D

Archived