[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!! Wow, as I've expected.. Thursday morning posts are flooding this thread.. kekekkee...

After watching it live for the very first time *though the crazy buffering drove me nuts*, here's my 2-cent:

- Despite of his uber hotness, JJH can scream like a girl... indeed...

- My heart goes out to HR in this episode.. she turns out to be a respectable woman after all. I'm glad she finally came to realize where she's standing, and turned down Yul's mom evil persuasion. *And maybe it's because of the background music effect.. coz I can hardly understand what she's saying.. but it made her so damn pitiful*

- I can understand why the PDs hired JJH as Shin.. It all comes down to the half naked scene, doesn't it?? Bwuahahahahha... Probably they made JJH strip naked on his audition. But anyway, I give him 4 thumbs up *my feet's included* with that kind of body.. I was gasping for air while watching the last part of ep 17 and the preview.

- After watching that half-naked Shin, now I'm pretty confident with the love-making scene.. BWUAHAHAHA... Let's hope YEH won't mind showing some of her skin.. We want skinship!! We want skinship!! *Call me perv, but I'm sure there are tons of you thinking 'bout the same thing :lol:*

- Yul is becoming more and more thick-skinned, isn't he??? But at least there's someone that CG knows for sure will always be there for her.. no matter what where and when.

- Yul's mom really doesn't care about anything but her own ambition. I know she said that she's doing this for Yul, but when Yul himself was ready to let everything go, I think she's just plain selfish. She has polluted her own son's mind and turning him to evil.. what kind of mother is that??

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, i'm hoping to see some fighting-for-CG action between Shin & Yul :D

Hey all!! Wow, as I've expected.. Thursday morning posts are flooding this thread.. kekekkee...

After watching it live for the very first time *though the crazy buffering drove me nuts*, here's my 2-cent:

- My heart goes out to HR in this episode.. she turns out to be a respectable woman after all. I'm glad she finally came to realize where she's standing, and turned down Yul's mom evil persuasion. *And maybe it's because of the background music effect.. coz I can hardly understand what she's saying.. but it made her so damn pitiful*

- I can understand why the PDs hired JJH as Shin.. It all comes down to the half naked scene, doesn't it?? Bwuahahahahha... Probably they made JJH strip naked on his audition. But anyway, I give him 4 thumbs up *my feet's included* with that kind of body.. I was gasping for air the watching the last part of ep 17 and the preview.

- After watching that half-naked Shin, now I'm pretty confident with the love-making scene.. BWUAHAHAHA... Let's hope YEH won't mind showing some of her skin.. We want skinship!! We want skinship!! *Call me perv, but I'm sure there are tons of you thinking 'bout the same thing :lol:*

- Yul is becoming more and more thick-skinned, isn't he??? But at least there's someone that CG knows for sure will always be there for her.. no matter what where and when.

- Yul's mom really doesn't care about anything but her own ambition. I know she said that she's doing this for Yul, but when Yul himself was ready to let everything go, I think she's just plain selfish. She has polluted her own son's mind and turning him to evil.. what kind of mother is that??

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, i'm hoping to see some fighting-for-CG between Shin & Yul :D

i totally agree with u one milllion %

i want skinship.

like my name is kim sam soon.

they had skinship in the end..

kekekek!! i want that for cg and shin too...

if the end cant be them havin triplets.. then i want them to really DO it..

ok it sounds pervertic.. but that's wad i feel. kekeke

Guest crazili

does anyone know where we can get goong stuff in korea??? like, do they have an MBC shop or something? n whr is it located????

thanks....

Guest samtly

this jealousy thing is dragging a bit. shin just get over with and tell GC u like her. GC stop being stupid and not realise ur husban action, she does hang on to yul to much. i hate how the storyline is written that fact that yul is always there. it make his character not likable now

Guest crazili

yes. mbc has official store.

or u can get it from gmarket

thanks.....in seoul????

kinda looking forward to see how CG and Shin face/talk to each other after that naked scene...

won't the situation keep playing in their mind when they see each other.. hehehe....... *perv mood kicks in*

thanks.....in seoul????

kinda looking forward to see how CG and Shin face/talk to each other after that naked scene...

won't the situation keep playing in their mind when they see each other.. hehehe....... *perv mood kicks in*

probably in seoul depending on where the sellers are located.

u can check it all out online..

they sell alot of goong stuff online.

yeah! i am wondering too.. like how do they look at each other in the eye again.

OMG it will be so funnie tmr.

Guest minshoo

LOL i just looked at the captures again. and man Shin's legs are so THIN, LONG, and Straight hahahha. wish im that tall *sigh*

yeah! i am wondering too.. like how do they look at each other in the eye again.

OMG it will be so funnie tmr.

Well, it looks like *from the preview* that they have noooo problem with that, and in fact, have time to quarrel some more.. Even small remark from HR is enough to create such tension between the two.. I don't how much longer my heart can take this ups and downs :mellow:

Another interesting scene from the preview is when CG fell down with Yul.. I mean, it's not like there's a big step or something.. Could it be that they both half-drunk? coz, no wonder Yul can be so gutsy and try to kiss her..

Guest helenou

i just watched it !!!! :D thx for the links !!!!!!!! ^^

it's weird but this episode didn't make me jump up and down like last week .... euh except at the end :phew::sweatingbullets: hahahahahahaha the end of the episode is so hilarous !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hmmm ^^"" what was i saying? ah yeah i think that the action was a bit slow, a lot of long discussion, betweek hyorin and shin, between the queen and hyorin, with yul'm mum and hyorin (omg so many hyorin scene today ^^^"""""")

and i even pity her coz she finally realises that there was no more hope for her and shin, and it's sad =( i want to say : poor hyorin ** dont kill me for this sentence -_____- ** **hidding**

the car scene is so funny :lol:the face that Shin made makes me laugh so hard, he looks like he's gonna die, sceaming like a fool and yelling at his wife !! yeah his wife !! they really look like a couple !!! im sure at the beggining, i mean before he married and even met CG, i sure he won't teach somebody else how to drive !!! dont u think so???? and now what is he doing? teaching CG how to drive !! it's sweet ^^""""" well it's sweet if you dont care about the fact that it's a funny scene :sweatingbullets:

im happy coz Shin has finally admit that he needs CG !!! no matter what is happening, he wants CG to be next to him !!! it's so sweet :blush:

on the other hand while Hyorin seems to give up on Shin, Yul is getting eviler now -_____- the way he acts, the way he speaks !! omg so scary !!! oo and do u remember the scene when he's having a lunch or dinner i dont know exactly with two guys (sorry i dont understand korean so ... ), maybe one of the guy is he's personnal assistant, the way they were bowing to each other, and at the end of the scene he had this evil smile on his face, like a face of satisfaction, of power .. i dont know how to describe it !! and the way he was eating the fish ! ok it may sounds stupid what i say but it reveals his dark side, it's what i think and i think it was what the PD wanted to say as well, otherwise why would they put this sequence ? ! ^^

on the other hand you know that the old yul is still here, the shy one, the touching one, the sweet one ^^ when he was looking at his CG drawing, i felt sad for him, he looks like he's about to cry :tears: poor Yul !!!!

Now i can't wait for tomorrow !!!! with thenaked scene !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG it's gonna be crazy !!! im imagining all the scene in my head !!!!! hahahah :w00t:

and I totally agree with you all !!!! call me perv too if you want but we WANT more skinship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :phew:

Guest helenou

Well, it looks like *from the preview* that they have noooo problem with that, and in fact, have time to quarrel some more.. Even small remark from HR is enough to create such tension between the two.. I don't how much longer my heart can take this ups and downs :mellow:

Another interesting scene from the preview is when CG fell down with Yul.. I mean, it's not like there's a big step or something.. Could it be that they both half-drunk? coz, no wonder Yul can be so gutsy and try to kiss her..

yeah even a small remark makes the situation full of tension ... arf :(

hmm i dont think it's beacuse they were half drunk! the preview wasn't really clear but i think CG fell on Yul because even if the step wasn't big, she was wearing high heels and the ground wasn't flad, it's sort of stones on the floor so i think it was the reason was she fell down !!

but what made me angry is the fact that when she burnt herself with the candle Shin didn't do anything, he didn't even say anything, compared to the time when she bit her tongue during the lunch, and when she felt he didn't even move !!!!!!!!!!!!! :vicx: what the hell is he doing??????????

oooo wake up Shin !!!!!!!!!!

Guest asianempress

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, i'm hoping to see some fighting-for-CG action between Shin & Yul :D

I totally agree with everything u said

-->yes JJH definitely screams like a girl...strangely I don't mind. :P

-->HR was a ^toot but she's smart, she knows that her chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. at least she acknowledge that CG is a great girl finally...CG never tried to screw HR over.

-->I wish I was a casting director...I'd have an excuse to look at books and books of JJH (models take a photo book of themselves to castings and stuff) Did anyone notice his back when he was sitting on the bed??? It's soo smooth. hehehee

-->the changing scene was soo funny and that drawing CG gave shin...soo adorable of her. it's a beautiful room with great atmosphere and that bed was pretty big....catch what i'm trying to say ;)

-->Yul is getting cockier but i felt really bad for him...its his birthday and he will never be able to get the one gift he really wants (cg...)

-->yul's mom is evil...did she laugh when she found out about HR??? what was that evil laugh about??

less than a day to the next ep!

Guest sungaaah

muahahah. SKINSHIP !! finally gosh ~

keke im at school right now

and id make my mom dl epi 17 for me

but she doesnt know how to do anything on the comp =_=

i showed her the long preview for 17 and she cant wait

till i get home and dl it for her, aigoO ~

... im curious about yul and hyorin in this epi

now cuz there werent that many scenes w/

them in it in the preview ....

//yay page 1370 ! gosh .. we're hitting 1400 sooner than i though ^^