[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

*LAUGHS* CG just pulled out Shin's briefs & is hiding in the closet. Oh my, naked Shin hehe.

Did they bring work to do on this trip? I noticed CG's friends & Yul drawing and Shin & his friends all had their cameras.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jolee

All having a meal and CG fed Shin with the fresh vegetable a seond time .. acting so lovey dovey .. it's a good moment between CG and Shin and not at all like what the preview hinted .. Yul looked pissed off ..

Oops... a friendly pushing here and there moment between CG snd Yul during the drawing session whcih Shin witnessed .. now Shin's turn to look pissed off ..

It's that bathroom scene now .. ... CG is in the room looking for something .. goodness.. CG unpacked for Shin and guess what !!! not Calvin Klein .. but D&G briefs .. from Shin's bag ..

CG overhears Shin on the phone saying Hyorin's name and went into hiding .. dropping the briefs .. peeping now to see Shin stripping off his clothes !! I see his bare thighs !! Ends ...teddy bears ..

Shucks ..so busy typing .. I missed Ep 18 preview .. aaawww !!!

Guest _yinsyung*--

hmmm...not really want of the best episodes...but i guess they need these to join everything...it was still good though...

hilarious at some parts; and heartrenching at others...

wasn't really paying attention ebcause i was really tired :X

BUT i absoultely knew they would stop somewhere in the middle of the shower scene...

i wonder how they bring out tension between shin and CG in the next episode; considering the intimacy *cough* of the shower scene HEHEHEHEH *goong perverts pride!*

how am i going to get thgouh tomorrow?

-yinyin

Guest usyagitntn

OMG Shin is naked in front of the closet and our perverted CG is hiding in the closet, can't wait to watch the part where Shin finds out that CG has been watching :lol: and ep 18 looks really good, it seem like Yul is trying to steal a kiss from CG, and confrontation between Yul and Shin is always good :) . I hate to see them fight but somehow seeing the tension between Shin and Yul creates a weird feeling inside me :phew:

Guest kyotoji

where did the episode end? i wasn't able to watch it coz it was buffering so much!! i coudn't stand it! what did they show in the previews?

it ended with Shin naked and CG hiding in the closet with his briefs.

Shin not knowing CG is in the room or rather in the closet and he is standing just outside the closet with naked body.

Guest tinhthanyeu

hic hic anyone helps me....hic

i tried too thousand times to watch Goong live on WebTV2.0 and http://tvants.com/......but it hates me......i can't open ....

any one saves from dying 4 Goong. My CP is down, i try to watch at school but it hates me :crazy::tears:

helps :unsure:

OMG Shin is naked in front of the closet and our perverted CG is hiding in the closet, can't wait to watch the part where Shin finds out that CG has been watching :lol: and ep 18 looks really good, it seem like Yul is trying to steal a kiss from CG, and confronation between Yul and Shin is always good :)

i think yul successfully stole a kiss from CG!!

and shin saw everything

it ended with Shin naked and CG hiding in the closet with his briefs.

Shin not knowing CG is in the room or rather in the closet and he is standing just outside the closet.

CG couldn't help but look up!!! LOL

why was cg hiding in the closet.. did she not want to share the same room with shin.. <_<

She was hiding in the closet because Shin was talking on the phone with Hyo Rin and she did not want to be found looking at his underwear... Also, she thought he'll get mad seeing her going through his stuff. :)

--

She did not want to share because she wanted to have some time with her friends..

Guest _yinsyung*--

i love how because this is based on a manhwa; all our fantasies get to come true...

scenes that we always imagine in our head; but hardly ever played out are// one of the reasons i'm addicted to goong <3

anyway; really off the sleep....

i have to say; aside from shin getting undressed and yul's now seldom smile - one of the highlights HAD TO BE shin's girlish screaming....

gotta love a man with a girly scream hahaha

-yinyin

Guest cilik

ahahaha...that was one of the funniest endings i've seen of all the goong episodes so far.

i like how shin-chae were being all cutesy-hubby-wifey-feeding-each-other at the table...though yul and hyorin didn't seem to like it very much.

and i thought it was creepy how they showed yul eating raw fish (or was it meat?) with an evil look in his eyes :crazy:

but the beginning made me wonder...how can a crown prince walk into a club without his bodyguards and not attract attention? wouldn't the bouncers at least notice him?

mandapanda, eeh? he's going to successfully steal a kiss? *speechless*

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Tthe naked Shin scene!!! Really funny CG's expression! Altho' cannot understand a single Korean! Still interesting to watch the multi-expression of CG!

Really love this couple!!! :rolleyes:

Yipee!! I owned this page!

Archived