[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest chigurl

now watching epi 17...

there's buffering here and there though... but can still catch some scenes.

CG and Hyorin met in the palace by chance. (cuz Hyorin is being invited to the palace by the Queen)

Did you gals/guys notice this - CG is wearing white outfit whereas Hyorin in black.

White = good, angel ?

Black = bad, devil ?

yea..i noticed dat too..does anyone knw wat they talked about? did i hear hyorin apologized right before she left???? :blink:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vengeance

Hyo Rin says "Do you remember these tickets? We promised eachother to go back 10 years later to go get it. But, I don't think we have to anymore. I'll let you go to Chae Kyoung... I'm so sorry. So many bad things happen because of me."

Shin says "It's too late for that now...We came too far."

Oh thanks... Hmm.. i wonder what does he mean by "we came too far"??That it's impossible for things between them anymore?

yea..i noticed dat too..does anyone knw wat they talked about? did i hear hyorin apologized right before she left???? :blink:

Hyo Rin said "I noticed that You are a nice person... Don't ever lose Shin."

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyorin now wif mo..toot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must b evil planning?????????????/

Actually, Yul's mother was like "Don't give up Shin... I'm always here to help you."

However, Hyo Rin said "I don't want to try anymore..."

Yul's mother is trying to hold onto her as a bait..

I think her plan is ruined now :)

Guest LYNNDAN84

Now I think about it, Yul shoild just become king and then Shin and CG and run away and live a free life like they always dream.

Guest HomelessBird

Does anyone know any other tool to watch this live ? TVants buffering like crazy for me !! Please help !

it is killing me when reading your posts.... what is Yul's mom thinking? can't she see that Shin is MARRIED to CG.... agrrrhh

Good for Hyroin to said that to Yul's mom! I think she is slowly become a nice person.

Guest lavenderorchid

:( My connection not working.I watch until both yul mom and hyorin was talking.Hope Hyorin mean wat she say and give up on Shin.Now still buffering.Yul mom planning something evil.

ya!!!!!!!!!shin goon shout like girlsssssss???????

who agree wif me????????/ ;)

He was like holding onto her...screaming :D

Guest chigurl

ya!!!!!!!!!shin goon shout like girlsssssss???????

who agree wif me????????/ ;)

i do...i do... at first i thought it was cg...lol :D

the king want Yul become a king to replace him ?

how about Shin , he is his son , why ?

he love Yul's mom huh ?? so bad

Guest lavenderorchid

it is killing me when reading your posts.... what is Yul's mom thinking? can't she see that Shin is MARRIED to CG.... agrrrhh

Good for Hyroin to said that to Yul's mom! I think she is slowly become a nice person.

I think it is because she want to use hyorin to create rumours against Shin so Yul can become future king.

Guest lavenderorchid

Can someone tell me why CG parent are in the goong meeting the queen?Both her parent looks very happen.Any good news?Who tat woman talking to the king just now?My connection failed again. :(

Archived