[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

shin smokes in real life or in the drama...?

eww~~ -ㅁ-;;

shin smokes in real life or in the drama...?

eww~~ -ㅁ-;;

Real life, I don't think he's smoked in the drama yet.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SillyYun

anyone bought the alfred bear? I love CG earrings and fashion in the drama, anyone got webbie to buy those clothes and earrings?

Guest asianempress

I hope his dad does not mean it because how could a dad want to de-throne his own son and promoting someone else. To me, Shin will be a better king because he was raised to be one while Yul was raised as a normal civilian..... must run before get hit by Yul's fan :P

Actually, mo^toot has been raising yul to become King while in England aka brainwashing him!!! So unlike CG who has the princess role thrust upon her, Yul knew that his father's last request was for him to be king and that mo^toot plans to takeover the goong and make him king one day while growing up ( how sad is that???) so he's been prepping for this role for a long sad time... personally i think CG+shin should become commoners, yul should leave korea and go back to london (the girl w/ glasses can go there to study...with him hehehe), and shin's sis becomes queen. i doubt all that will happen but i can dream. :blush:

Guest echoRy

oh snap, my patience just went out the flippin' door. :crazy:

and is it me or does he look kinda dreamy? "dang, girl, you so fine, i could stare at you all day." doesn't it?!?! :lol:

:lol: yeah, it looks like a very "interested" stare! i really hope they do make Yul

look her way in the end.

btspics0oo.jpgbtspics18cu.jpg

btspics24is.jpg

btspics35jk.jpg

btspics44bi.jpg

imbc

personally i think CG+shin should become commoners, yul should leave korea and go back to london (the girl w/ glasses can go there to study...with him hehehe), and shin's sis becomes queen. i doubt all that will happen but i can dream. :blush:

dreaming with u empress! the first time i heard that "possible" ending from PandaBEar,

i really liked it. I think more than anyone else, Shin's sister is the most fitting to be crowned.

and then ChaeShin can realize their dreams together and be together forever...with triplets!!!

lolxxxooo PandaBear ;)

MISOO!!! hi babe!!!

Guest deeism

anyone bought the alfred bear? I love CG earrings and fashion in the drama, anyone got webbie to buy those clothes and earrings?

i really want to get the earings and the bear.. and that crown necklace, but its just too expensive for meee ;___; you can get the stuff here

Guest nycstrawberri21

OMG!! the preview!!! shin is so bad now... running out of his house... they dont show anything between him and hyorin... thank you!! he hugs chaegyung tightly... so sweet.. the driving was hilarious... they so funny when they yelling at each other... her poor firends.. chaekyung is a scary driver...

yul was late to the meeting because he was folling behing chaegyung and she was 3 hours late 0.0

Guest SillyYun

has anyone purchase from that website? do they send to international countries? I think i want to get something from there..but wow thats really ex..anymore websites of that? i really like their fashion..i wonder the size fits for dress etc..cos theres no bigger image and size chart..the crown neckklace is in black i thought its blue in drama..yea they are very ex!

Actually, mo^toot has been raising yul to become King while in England aka brainwashing him!!! So unlike CG who has the princess role thrust upon her, Yul knew that his father's last request was for him to be king and that mo^toot plans to takeover the goong and make him king one day while growing up ( how sad is that???) so he's been prepping for this role for a long sad time... personally i think CG+shin should become commoners, yul should leave korea and go back to london (the girl w/ glasses can go there to study...with him hehehe), and shin's sis becomes queen. i doubt all that will happen but i can dream. :blush:

Yep, he was brainwash by his mom and his feelings are resolving around his love that why one of the reasons I don't think he can be a good King.

I am with you that Yul should goes back to England :)

***wave to all the Viet goong-ers out there***

Guest Telly

ANGEEEE, those cast pictures are so cute =) uhm sung mo looks like a baby hehehehehe =)

yul was late to the meeting because he was folling behing chaegyung and she was 3 hours late 0.0

yes, he's such a sweeeetie pie he can give us all toothaches =)

it's sad how him and shin are drifting WAAAY apart though =(

Is it just me or these 2 are always together in casual/off camera pics? :phew:

hehe yeah, i've noticed that, too =)

maybe they just love taking pictures of themselves so that they have stuff to put on their cyworlds, hehehehe =p

argh preview preview... who can let me know what did they say in the free preview??

someone in the chinese forum was mentioning Shin and CG is to share a room during the 'outing'. *don't know how accurate this is*

how can i concentrate at work? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest cilik

Is it just me or these 2 are always together in casual/off camera pics? :phew:

gehehehe...i think they look cute together. was it nancy who mentioned it before? :P

SillyYun, I believe our lovely first-post maintainer Ririe has posted a link (in the first post, the first page of this thread) for the website where you can buy Goong merchandise. So you might want to check it out :D

rainbowbrite, the rumors are saying they're gonna share a room? really? if they do, i'm happy that the PDs decided to follow the manhwa. i hope some of their conversations from the manhwa are included too :D

Guest HomelessBird

i made a screencap of our couple during the filming of 'honeymoon' scene... they are soooo cute...! :wub:

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5260/bts160uh.jpg

pardon the low quality of the pics... i only used windows media player and paint... :blush:

credit: Me...

Thanks for the pic and the caption ! Ow ! YEH is just so cute ! I love the way she hide herself into the blanket ! hihihi :blush:

Regarding Yul, I feel really bad for his character. Sad sad , poor guy ! He was raised up and brainwashed by and evil mother * such an unhealthy dangerous environment for children* . He was taught to be "obessed" with crown. I guess his feeling toward CG is influenced by this . Like his evil mom taugh him to want something that is not belong to him ( first is the crown, now is CG) . The way his obsession with CG can be explained in the same way. I can image his mom telling him " If you want something, you have to get it by all means, make it under your possesion. " :vicx::ph34r:

Yul is not much different with Shin ( besides the influence of the evil Mo-Toot). They grew up in loneliness , and have no true friends until they met CG. Both of the guys open up to CG ( such a lucky girl)! But too bad, there is onlly one CG . And Shin is the one CG like . Yul feel hurt and lost . He wants to get back everything that he want to belong to him !

Kinda done my ranting ....

I'm sneaking out from work, so just yapping around, saying nonsencen....hic hic so tired, my eyes are about to pop out. Sorry for any mistakes or mispell[/color

Guest amidaladown

How come no one is updating the episode summary thread? It is my only source of Goong happiness. I can't watch the show since it is not out yet where I'm from.

Guest missy

Me! i'm with u with the theory...

at 1st there was a monarchy system but now it's dissolved. they r commoners therefore no longer allowed to live in the goong. i think the cause of the dissolution is the power struggle play by yul's mom

hmm, intresting theroy! it seems pretty likely that it could happen!

ANGEEEE, those cast pictures are so cute =) uhm sung mo looks like a baby hehehehehe =)

yes, he's such a sweeeetie pie he can give us all toothaches =)

it's sad how him and shin are drifting WAAAY apart though =(

hehe yeah, i've noticed that, too =)

maybe they just love taking pictures of themselves so that they have stuff to put on their cyworlds, hehehehe =p

it is sad! after rewatching the early episodes and seeing how close they were in the beggining, its a shame to see how they act towards each other now.

Guest Bebot

argh preview preview... who can let me know what did they say in the free preview??

someone in the chinese forum was mentioning Shin and CG is to share a room during the 'outing'. *don't know how accurate this is*

how can i concentrate at work? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

OMG! Thank would be awesome if they share a room again! I can never get enough of those scenes :wub: I just hope Yul don't go crazy again, none of "dirty.. dirty.. dirty" scene again.. heheheh ;)

Guest kdrama_luv3r

HEHE.. unwashed hair of CG? haha.. well Shin deserves that since he smoke..... haha... he was so cute and tall, slender, almost the perfect guy.. but when i found out he smoke.... it went down the drain.. haha... i wish he didn't smoke hehe... poor cg though... she has to kiss a guy who smoke.. haha.. sorry shin camper...

smoke? shin? NO!!! so one need to slap him!

Guest AznGrlz

How come no one is updating the episode summary thread? It is my only source of Goong happiness. I can't watch the show since it is not out yet where I'm from.

Have you tried d-addicts.com or youtube.com yet? They have all the eps there from 1-16 :1-14 e-subs: that you can watch online!

Guest tehliwah

Thanks for the pic and the caption ! Ow ! YEH is just so cute ! I love the way she hide herself into the blanket ! hihihi :blush:

Regarding Yul, I feel really bad for his character. Sad sad , poor guy ! He was raised up and brainwashed by and evil mother * such an unhealthy dangerous environment for children* . He was taught to be "obessed" with crown. I guess his feeling toward CG is influenced by this . Like his evil mom taugh him to want something that is not belong to him ( first is the crown, now is CG) . The way his obsession with CG can be explained in the same way. I can image his mom telling him " If you want something, you have to get it by all means, make it under your possesion. " :vicx::ph34r:

Yul is not much different with Shin ( besides the influence of the evil Mo-Toot). They grew up in loneliness , and have no true friends until they met CG. Both of the guys open up to CG ( such a lucky girl)! But too bad, there is onlly one CG . And Shin is the one CG like . Yul feel hurt and lost . He wants to get back everything that he want to belong to him !

Kinda done my ranting ....

I'm sneaking out from work, so just yapping around, saying nonsencen....hic hic so tired, my eyes are about to pop out. Sorry for any mistakes or mispell[/color

my page??? cant concentrate on my work. gotta pour this out... here goes... after watching all the epi several times, my heart goes out to Yul (even though i am a shin camper) and its all the evil Mo-toot's fault. doesnt she realize it was her who caused them to be banished? as for that "camilia wannabe" i totally dislike her cant even say her name!! cant get thru her thick head its over! u were given the chance and u blew it so go be a ballerina! i just love the part when shin said "she is the crown princess...and my WIFE" WAY TO GO SHIN. cant wait for the hug tonight!! goonging all the way!

Guest atreyu112

i made a screencap of our couple during the filming of 'honeymoon' scene... they are soooo cute...! :wub:

bts160uh.jpg

pardon the low quality of the pics... i only used windows media player and paint... :blush:

credit: Me...

is this the actual scene in one of the ep or a NG? i am sooo frustrated with Torrent.. it took soo long for me to d/load ep 10.. and it's been a week..

Archived