[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

I was watching EP16 again and I was looking for this part:

019b4884.jpg

I didn't see it in the shopping scene. Maybe I missed it? I will feel stupid if I did because I went back 2 or 3 times during the episode to check.

Or was this just a pic that was taken and not actually included in EP16?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Some of the pictures taken/posted aren't always from scenes in the drama or they might be from deleted scenes that aren't aired. Will have to wait to see the Director's Cut DVD set.

Thank you Dee for the pics!

Shin looked like he was going to cry when he was squeezing the life out of her in the preview caps for 17...poor guy.

Edit:

Rinrin (or anyone else who might be asking this question), there are various Official DVD sets that are released for certain regions (region 1 for US, region 2 Europe - I think, region 3 for Asia). They come with subtitles, whether it be in Japanese, Korean, or English. You can get them online at yesasia.com (my fave), annyoung.com, or dvdasian.com (this site's so expensive though).

This is beautiful: (creds to imbc.com)

photo25611no672111tf.th.jpg

Guest charles0702

after watching the preview for eppy 17, i was wondering:

1. what will cg give yul for his birthday (remember for shin's birthday she made the shoes, just wondering if she will make anything for yul

2. will yul ask cg to dance

3. did yul have two parties / one the masquarade and the other where they are having lunch

in one of the pictures, i think i saw cg holding the birthday cake.. and in another picture, the one that shin, yul, and cg confrontation, it seems that shin is grabbing cg as to leave.

Guest Pikachu

^^ Some of the pictures taken/posted aren't always from scenes in the drama or they might be from deleted scenes that aren't aired. Will have to wait to see the Director's Cut DVD set.

Question about the Director's cut DVDs... since I haven't bought any kdrama on DVD yet (since I havne't found one thing I absolutely enjoyed), what region can they play in and are there english subtitles? If so... how good are the english subs? XDDD;;;

When Goong ends I plan to buy the DVD sooo just want to know first.. XD

Guest cilik

after watching the preview for episode 17, did anyone notice that towards the end, kang in and hyorin were standing by themselves next to his buggy while shin and the other 2 guys were on the other side.. i wonder if shin and kang in are mad at each other. <_<

well in the preview they did show kang-in losing his temper on shin at the club, so i'm assuming kang-in is probably still not over it yet at yul's party.

charles0702, some of us were thinking that yul's going to have two parties too, since there are pictures of them eating outside in the daylight and also of them at the masquerade ball at night.

Shin looked like he was going to cry when he was squeezing the life out of her in the preview caps for 17...poor guy.

Which reminds me.. He mentioned to her once that he couldn't promise her anything but power *when he visited CG in her study hall and brought her candies*.. Maybe he just realized that when he's dethroned, what does he have left to offer to CG? Babo Shin.. while all that she cares about is to be loved by him..

Hellooo my dear fellow Goongers.. Here we go again!!

jess..

i wanna apologize again for the warning... sorriz

and do u think mbc is going to come up with director's cut?

MBC never ever have director's cut though.. i mean not from my memories.. they dun even have Ngs in the DVDs unless u count those from happy times

I was watching EP16 again and I was looking for this part:

019b4884.jpg

I didn't see it in the shopping scene. Maybe I missed it? I will feel stupid if I did because I went back 2 or 3 times during the episode to check.

Or was this just a pic that was taken and not actually included in EP16?

it is not in the epi 16.

i think they cut away alot of scenes from the honey moon scenes to shorten it.

i HOPe and pray there will be directors cut..

because i want to see more of shin and cg like this

off to bed. bye peepz. sorry again jess

i think the reason why Hyorin is there in Yuls party is because in the manhwa Yul invited her to annoy Shin!

well, since in the drama Hyorin is such good friends with Shin's friends, it kind of makes sense she's there. *kind of*

Guest cilik

well, since in the drama Hyorin is such good friends with Shin's friends, it kind of makes sense she's there. *kind of*

well you're right. and carlavb is also right about hyorin being invited to tick shin off in the manhwa.

but even in the drama yul has become pretty good friends with hyorin also. at least i think they're on good enough terms to invite one another to private parties like birthdays and such.

audrey, i agree. maybe part of the reason he's squeezing the life out of her is because he fears he might lose her once he quits being the crown prince. aarrgghh...it's frustrating how dense our royal couple can be >o<

Guest bonniehjin

Hi. I just started watching Goong, and it's seriously so cuteee!

Like some parts are confusing though, especially the whole part with the "goong" but i mean, nonetheless, i love CG with SHIN! JOO JI HOON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo charming :)

but what i don't understand is...i can see that he starts to have feelings for CG but he's not so good at saying it. I guess actions do speak louder than words b/c he definitely shows it with all the hugging and holding her hands, but...does he really like her enough that hyorin is in the past now? Can someone clarify that for me? b/c even I AM CONFUSED about his feelings towards CG, so poor CG, who must be extremely puzzled.

Also...what day of the week do the episodes usually come out? So..like when is episode 17 coming out?!

thanx y'all! i know i asked one too many questions.

Guest cheryl53

ay_link -

btw wondering are any goongers here from Singapore?

***waves***here...here!!!****

juz caught eppy 17 preview...cant wait 4 ltr...exactly 17 hrs more!!!this is excrutiating!!!!!!!!i juz secretly hope tt shin wil totallie take care of cg at the party n leave yul/hr feeling sore/..... *sorry yul campers*

or rather shin + CG spending some lone time n shin planted a kiss on cg cheeks in the meantime at some shawdowed place nearby yul + hr caught the scene...lolx!!!

i juz hope its short n sweet....though i wanna watch MORE of it...incls season 2 itd b far tooo draggy!!!dae jang geum was a good show...but look at the no of eppys!!!its gets BORING!!!!

Guest missy

goongers! I was looking through my photobucket and I found these pics of these shoes my sister made for me a while back when the first few eps of goong came out and I saw CG's shoes.

shoe2.jpg

shoe.jpg

Aren't they cute? I encourage everyone to make their own CG shoes, the ones on GMarket are a ripoff. :tongue2:

those are sooooo cute! i admit i've thought about making my own, do you know what type of markers she used? (if she even used markers) i want to know what will work best for future reference.

Epi 17 Pay Preview Download

Epi 17

credits: koreanwind

thank you so much for sharing!

after seeing all the preview pics, caps, translations, etc. i can't say i'm completely happy. i hate the neverending cycle of making up then fighting. its like just when they make progress they end up back where they started. its fustrating you know? WHY CAN'T THEY BE HAPPY! WHEN WILL THE MADDNESS END?! :crazy:

Guest carlavb

Also...what day of the week do the episodes usually come out? So..like when is episode 17 coming out?!

Episode 17 will be tomorrow and epi 18 will be on thursday 9.55pm korean time.. if im not mistaken :)

ps. if you live here in europe its at 2pm

what i don't understand is...i can see that he starts to have feelings for CG but he's not so good at saying it. I guess actions do speak louder than words b/c he definitely shows it with all the hugging and holding her hands, but...does he really like her enough that hyorin is in the past now? Can someone clarify that for me? b/c even I AM CONFUSED about his feelings towards CG, so poor CG, who must be extremely puzzled.

To answer ur first question: Only God and Shin know exactly how he feels.. bwuahahaha.. We are all being dragged in confusion by his "actions".. I thought *I'm sure most of all did too* that he's totally over her, since he confessed to HR that he's fallen for CG, and not to mention the "would-you-grow-old-with-me" scene.. But then came the preview for ep 17, where Shin came over to HR's hotel room :crazy: So, I guess we just have to wait and see what's up with that tomorrow.

Answer to ur 2nd question: It comes out twice a week, every Wed & Thu on IMBC @ 9:55 pm. Usually the download link comes out the next morning, courtesy of our many beloved Goongers :D

EDIT: Oops, carlavb beat me to it :P

Guest echoRy

Hmm, quite true Angeline (that's your name right, liquidfur?)

I don't know how good will season 2 be, but it mostly turns out that the 2nd season would not be as well received as the first season dramas.

yes it is! liqiudfir is Angeline and Angeline is manda-panda...hehehe JK JK JK. couldn't resist :D

zinc - once again thank u so much for the spot trans!

PandaBear- :lol: Kang In would humour her and hold the pills as she took em down.

he loves her but he hasn't fought for her yet, he should and soon!!!

Rebby- thanx for the pics hun! <3

Dee- i love u for that! i love the confirmation from so many of u peeps! just lovely.

---Kang In should not be mad at Shin, he should be mad at himself and Hyorin---

i mean she's going nutsy because Shin's distancing himself from her, KangIn should be glad he is. and help Hyorin get over him. sheesh!

p.s. me no longer anon---*Gee feeling exposed* :unsure:

Guest Telly

so, some may ask: just how similar are the manhwa and drama?

they're not exactly the same; because that would be boring, but there are some great similarities!

38174.jpg

38173.jpg

and yul campers, here are some great .gifs of yul's most beautiful moments <3

d.gifdf.gif

EEE.giffff.gif

gggg.gifggg.gif

ss.gifw.gif

>> creds to daum

hehe yeah, i guess it's pretty obvious i went picture hunting in school awhile ago, eh? =p

Found a fan-made behind-the-scene video for the maquerade party. Seems like it's a Shin fan because the camera keeps follwing him most of the time ;) . Thanks to xiechi & xunyangen of kdocn forum who uploaded the video.

http://d21.yousendit.com/E/1ISFP5MTUU17201...plusm102340.wmv

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VL21WU...ZU0YUUSBT86BZ2V

I re-upload again: http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UWEN1P...RQ1BYRKURBB0PX6

Bumble-Gee, Kang In doesn't need to fight for her, who would he be fighting against? Shin is trying to move on with Chae, yet Hyorin doesn't want to let go. If he is to fight with someone, he needs to fight with Hyorin, to make her understand how he feels about her. Why can't these guys just say it already! Only our lovely Yul has expressed how he feels to the girl he loves, but too bad it is his cousin's wife! Aigoo...I have little steamlets coming out from the top of my head.

zinc, thank you so much for the links! I hope they'll still be available later when I get home.

Telly, I saw those comparisons and I loved them! Very close to the drama. Is it just me or did they even try to replicate the pillows for the sleeping scene in eppie 7?! hahaha, I love the detailed work for the drama and I'm sure the world does to.

Guest sungaaah

jun_ji : omgg that wallpaper w/ the film strip was BEAUTIFULL sooo pretty. hehe i immediately

saved it and put it on my desktop .. hope thats okie ... >_<

telly : ahahaha ur yul gifs are so cute ! lol i like the one w/ his and shins back [ooh lala] and him eating the ddukboki < --- sooo adorable ~ keep those awesome pix coming ! ur our eye candy savior so we dont die from goong withdrawal before the next weeks epis ^^

personally, i dont think hyorin deserves someone like kangin. he cares so much for her that hes trying to help her get over shin, and she dismisses him and thinks of new ways to try to get shin back.

i like kangin, but not hotoot so i say kangin goes with ... cg's friend whos always looking in the mirror !

kekekeke =p and those are my 2 cents for the day ^_^ byee everyone ~

Archived