[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

now there is no freakin way that i am going to declare this photo real!

if it is real then great, if it's not...it's beautiful none the less!!!

ihavenoidea2ok.jpg

---i refuse to be responsible for Ririe having a mini heart attack just incase it's fake...LOL! :lol: ---

i like to believe this pic is real too!!!

seeing too many PS'ed photos and when we come to a real one (if this is!) we can't believe our eyes? :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xling06

ay_link - no we have not meet before, just my way to say "hi" to you sorry if I mislead you...heehee :blush: really enjoy my stay here just that all of you are pretty fast in replying message I have to brush up my skills in replying message fast.... :P I wonder how to rip file from the web.....do you recall the software name?

alwayzujutsme - Hi thanks, :) I also like alfred bear thus make a sig on it....but it my first time doing it with photoshop....a rather simple one that I have done....hope I can learn how to do .gif file too....loved those that the goongers here have done.....so nice!

jina_bing_bang - its ok....just thought that you might want to thanks the right person in case it is impt. anyway, what that video you been asking for? is it really nice?

i like to believe this pic is real too!!!

seeing too many PS'ed photos and when we come to a real one (if this is!) we can't believe our eyes? :lol:

true true...after so many PS'ed photo.....i started to doubt my eyes.... :P

btw wondering are any goongers here from Singapore?

Guest beautifulxmess

ROFL Angeline!! Oh the uncertainty...hahaaa

but no, i'm pretty sure that's a real pic...its source is from both of their official 'daum' sites...so it SHOULD BE!!....heheee...they look so good together....go the peace signs!^^

pikachu: OMG....ur wallpaper is fantabulous!!! The little pics n ribbon thing looks really cool...do make us more!!!

porcelet: thank u so much for the preview!

Guest narutaru

OMG! I seriously hope there is not cliff hanger at the end of season one. I think my heart would explode.

I am currently addicted to two dramas. Goong and Nine Tailed Fox. Shin, Yul and Jun Jin (from Nine Tailed Fox) do something crazy to me. I have a b/f! I live with him! I should not be feeling light headed every time one of those guys does something sweet. I should not want to run away to Korea and steal one of them away!!

I want to knwo what on earth do Koreans put in their dramas to make women all over the world react this way??

P.S. Watching dramas without subs is kinda fun :D Escpecially when there are really sweet scenes between the two leads :D

I am going to make my own CG shoes and also buy two teddies and name them Yul and Shin. Actually I have a small purple teddy that came to me all the way from Japan. It is attached to my fave bag and I called him Shin :D

I also would like to say that all of you guys are great and I have never had this much fun reading a thread. :D

Guest mmmlove

P.S. Watching dramas without subs is kinda fun :D Escpecially when there are really sweet scenes between the two leads :D

HAHA.. really.. you like that? I actualyl hate it...HAHA.. I watched episode 15-16 and since there's no sub yet, I don't feel the presence of the drama... I guess I really have to understand what their saying for me to have that "tingling" feelinggg.. :)

Guest narutaru

I guess I can kinda figure out what they are talking out.

In a small way it does make me miserable.

Waiting makes me sad. I have to wait for a friend to give them to me after he d/ls them.

He gave me 5-16 and I watched 1-16 in like 2 days :D

Anyone from Australia?

Guest sylpha

:( sorry guys to bother you but could anybody give me a hint where i can download chinese subbed episodes?

(I am really really grateful to the english subbing team but i also really really wanna see and at least understand a bit whats happening in episodes 15&16 ) help anybody ?*puppylook*

Guest Yuzupuzu

now there is no freakin way that i am going to declare this photo real!

if it is real then great, if it's not...it's beautiful none the less!!!

ihavenoidea2ok.jpg

---i refuse to be responsible for Ririe having a mini heart attack just incase it's fake...LOL! :lol: ---

I think it's real, because if you look at how her shoulder is creasing his shirt... it'd be hard to proportion that correctly if it was a manip.

Guest porcelet

:( sorry guys to bother you but could anybody give me a hint where i can download chinese subbed episodes?

(I am really really grateful to the english subbing team but i also really really wanna see and at least understand a bit whats happening in episodes 15&16 ) help anybody ?*puppylook*

Go to this Chinese website. You can download the episodes via bit torrent (not clubbox) with chinese subs under BT section.

EDIT: I think this website is faster cos xiaomao cluubox still need to download first then upload so it may be slower.

Guest sylpha

*whee* thanxs guys....*bows* you're all really nice...and it's good to know i am not the only one (most of my family and friends think i am crazy but reading all your posts made me think...ahh whatever *ggg*).... i think i will go with the clubbox links though because i am still downloading bleach 1 to 50 via bittorrent....thanxs again guys ^.^;

---oh yeah, i forgot to add: ai* that was Shin's childhood picture remember?

the one that's always displayed in his room and Chae looks at all the time---

yup!!!! me from singapore too!

next mon-wed my hubby outa town so i got more time. any chance u guys wanna get together at Goong restaurant at Caltex House?

1. lunch or dinner betta for u peeps? someone better check if they open for dinner

2. wat's the best way to co-ordinate this?

we can all go crazy together! bring along watever Goong stuff u have.

Amanda, maybe we could take a look at those stuff u ordered - have they all arrived?

Angeline: thanks for the reminder that it's Shin kiddy photo!

guess i was misled cuz someone said that in the preview Shin was upset to see CG sad when she saw HR but i couldn't find such a scene and was wondering if CG mite be looking at HR's photo but i thot it to be highly unlikely!!!

Epi 17 Pay Preview Download

Epi 17

credits: koreanwind

Thank you sooo much! :blush:

Thank you too to many Goongers who contribute to the previews, NGs, BTS, pics and summaries, spot trans and many other more ... :)

thank you for the preview porcelet!!

LOL shin screams like a girl!

and here i am cracking up at the comp

at 4 in the morning. another goong night. yay

I almost choked on my dinner hearing Shin scream.... :lol: I can't wait for toms epi... :lol:

Guest morning

raise hands :) there's quite a handful of singaporeans here :lol:

HERE!! ME too A SINGAPOREAN here !! JUST LOVE THE GOONG :D

Guest Shellae

Anyone from Australia?

*nods*

Gosh, Goong is awesome. :D

I think I'm infecting people around me with the Goong disease. ^^

Guest xling06

hihi, for chinese sub, u can dL from http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf

he/she provide goongs epsiode 1 to 16 in chinese sub, if u wanna more chinese sub shows can refer to http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaoman123

but currently xiaoman123 only has goong epsiode 15 chinese sub, so u dL from yycaf...

Hey lyrix, nice to see u here!!! thanks for the links but I seriously have problem downloading from clubbox...it seem that the bar is always at 0%...I wonder why?? anything u can advise me? thanks

Rebby, ai*, morning, porcelet, liquidfir great to see so many singaporean goongers!!!! hello!!! *wave* ;) really hope goong DVD will come to Singapore soon....definitely getting it for keeping!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest jihye87

just came back on time .. jumps jumps ** Singaporean here !!! haha

xling06: I guess e vcd will not come any sooner cos there isn't much hype abt this show here 'cept for those inside this thread. but i know of some shops that carry chinese translated shows here and they import very fast from china... let's just pray that it'll be translated n produced fast enough..

*yay .. jus finished bk 7 of the manga .. my eyes are crossed ..

** SG goong-ers : I saw Eun Hye's Trofish life size poster at the bus stop opposite MacRitchie Reservior(failed spelling) the one that's near the mt Alvenia hospital .. you'll go pass it when you take 162, 165,156,132,74 .. haha ..

And remember to eat at the Goong Korean Retaurant at Raffles' Place Change Alley. :)

Archived