[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ When it ends.

I, too, am looking forward to season 2, since there will be one. But I will also suffer from withdrawl.

Got some pics to post up, have to upload them first, brb.

Edit:

For all you Yul-Shin campers. Do we have any? LOL.

"Brokeback GOONG"

43f92d78e1e032xo.th.jpg

If the PD at least give us a Sehson by the end of Season 1, I wouldn't mind waiting another year for the 2nd season kekekekke :P After all these longwinded 20 episodes (plus 4 extras?), I think we deserve to see some cute lil Shin or lil CG running around the palace, don't u think? *Praying hard*

If the PD at least give us a Sehson by the end of Season 1, I wouldn't mind waiting another year for the 2nd season kekekekke :P After all these longwinded 20 episodes (plus 4 extras?), I think we deserve to see some cute lil Shin or lil CG running around the palace, don't u think? *Praying hard*

Audrey, hiya! I don't think I'll like a "sesohn" by the end of season 1, I'd be satified with another "hapbang" but this time, they actually go through with it? :sweatingbullets: Maybe a sesohn by the end of next season...poor Tae Hwang Tae Humama/Halmamama will have to wait :P .

>TaeBin_BabyGirl<, I edited the pic, you can now click for a larger size.

svetlaella, I got one hour of sleep, this is what being a GOONG-Junkie does to you. I ended up watching eps 13 and 14 with the subs and then worked on my summaries, they're still all incomplete, but I'm hoping to finish them soon, did some work for the manhwa thread as well...went to bed at about 5:17 (the last time I checked the clock) or so woke up at 6:20 AM, now I'm so tired, but patients are keeping me on my toes. I would like to just hide in a corner and sleep.

I say while we wait for Season 2, let us all catch up on our sleep!

Guest evy149

I, too, am looking forward to season 2, since there will be one. But I will also suffer from withdrawl.

Hi Jess, and all the goongens :) So, did the all the casts comfirm that they will come back for season 2 ?? Sorry, if someone already answered this question :tears: this thread moves with a speed of light here...i guess i missed it !

Edit: I see Manda-panda too ! *Waves*

svetlaella, I got one hour of sleep, this is what being a GOONG-Junkie does to you. I ended up watching eps 13 and 14 with the subs and then worked on my summaries, they're still all incomplete, but I'm hoping to finish them soon, did some work for the manhwa thread as well...went to bed at about 5:17 (the last time I checked the clock) or so woke up at 6:20 AM, now I'm so tired, but patients are keeping me on my toes. I would like to just hide in a corner and sleep.

I say while we wait for Season 2, let us all catch up on our sleep!

i kno just what you mean!! when goong first started, i was missing school to get the show earlier.

now i just missed school again today because i stayed up so late watching goong reruns T-T

lol they're doing season two next year just so we can rest up and get ready for more insomnia!

btw, i'm vi. it's sad i know all the goong regulars but i haven't told anyone my name yet =}

gimme 5~

but i dun mind them hapbang again but this time going thru all the way juz like what jess said!!!

or it could be... CG finding out that she is pregnant? then shin carries her and start swinging her around

kekekke!!

and yea! i think we deserve some 1 -3 epi of undisturb peace bwteen them PLS>

like have the last 2 epi all filled with happy memories and scenes.. NO more fighting scenes and jealous scenes on thurs.. i was about to have enuff...

talk about lack of slp// itz 3.30am now.. i am off to bed.. since i am ban from showing shin's pic... -.- i shall juz disappear =D

Guest echoRy

talk about lack of slp// itz 3.30am now.. i am off to bed.. since i am ban from showing shin's pic... -.- i shall juz disappear =D

sweetie, i can actually imagine u pouting! lolxxxooo

PoohBear- that is hilarious...Brokeback Goong! if it were to happen... : ^_^ : ...

they would have a lot of interest! :lol:

----yeah, i can't see them giving ChaeShin a seshon when they're heading off to university!----

i'm just praying they are concretely together at the end of season 1!!!

no leaving us hangin'!

~~~<333 hi J PoohBear to u~~~

Hi, Vi! Its good you know all the regulars, I do too, but I'm still hoping to catch the names of the newbies as well. Can't be a family if you don't know each other's names or nicks.

I can say that because of GOONG alot of us have been neglecting our schooling and even work, *raises hand*...the time in between will give us a little breathing room and also time to catch up and rest before the GOONG VIRUS" hits us again next year, :D .

Amanda, I know you want triplets and sesohns, but won't that be too soon, hun?

Hi, Evy and Bumble-Gee!

Doesn't this pic look like it's from a mag or shoot? Golly, he's handsome :w00t: !!!

"Mom, can I have him instead of Bae Yong Jun? He's more my type while Mr. Bae is yours."

43f92d78e1e031wv.jpg

Guest tklovex3

OHHHH ....

so in Ep17 its Yul's birthday? wonder if he'll get to dance with CG now????

in the manhwa ep18 would end with Shin punching Yul but that happened already so how are they gonna wrap up this part i wonder?

synopsis provided by piano411200 and translated by gebera below...thanks!

Ep 17

Shin came back to the palace and CY was very angry with him for leaving without any news. Asked him why he had to bear the burden all alone. Shin hugged CY and said he hope CY could still stay by his side even though he is no longer a Crown Prince.

Next, Hyorin seemed to have spoken to Shin's mum and accepted her proposal of leaving Shin alone.

Yul sought his mum permission to invite the royal couple to his birthday celebrations.

Ep 18

Rumours were flying questioning the suitability of Shin being the Crown Prince. The King felt maybe Yul was more suitable to be one.

At the celebrations, Hyorin and Shin were talking... about the dreams they used to share of studing overseas. CY overheard the conversation and were sad. Just then, Yul came along and tried to console her. Shin witnessed the intimacy between the two and were very jealous...

credit : koreanwind

tsk tsk tsk.... THE KING sucks! felt that Yul would be more suitable?! he needs to go........ disappear. haha

who was it that said that s/he felt that the king would be another lousy character? i agree!

Guest evy149

Hi, Vi! Its good you know all the regulars, I do too, but I'm still hoping to catch the names of the newbies as well. Can't be a family if you don't know each other's names or nicks.

I can say that because of GOONG alot of us have been neglecting our schooling and even work, *raises hand*...the time in between will give us a little breathing room and also time to catch up and rest before the GOONG VIRUS" hits us again next year, :D .

Amanda, I know you want triplets and sesohns, but won't that be too soon, hun?

Hi, Evy and Bumble-Gee!

Doesn't this pic look like it's from a mag or shoot? Golly, he's handsome :w00t: !!!

"Mom, can I have him instead of Bae Yong Jun? He's more my type while Mr. Bae is yours."

43f92d78e1e031wv.jpg

Thanks of the pic, Jess ! JJH looks really good here (well... i guess he's hot anyway, no matter what :w00t: ) And can we actually have both, Bae Yong Jun and JJH ;) Can you imagine, BYJ on one side and JJH on the other? Gosh !!! i can just die happily now !

Audrey, hiya! I don't think I'll like a "sesohn" by the end of season 1, I'd be satified with another "hapbang" but this time, they actually go through with it? :sweatingbullets: Maybe a sesohn by the end of next season...poor Tae Hwang Tae Humama/Halmamama will have to wait :P .

gimme 5~

but i dun mind them hapbang again but this time going thru all the way juz like what jess said!!!

or it could be... CG finding out that she is pregnant? then shin carries her and start swinging her around

kekekke!!

and yea! i think we deserve some 1 -3 epi of undisturb peace bwteen them PLS>

like have the last 2 epi all filled with happy memories and scenes.. NO more fighting scenes and jealous scenes on thurs.. i was about to have enuff...

Hiya Jess!!! Work work work... we're back on the same boat :blink: Alriiiite, I have to agree with you, if they can't give us some babies, then FINE.. some love-makin' should be enough, bwuahahahha *watta perv*. It's funny how Hulmamma really thought the the 2nd hapbang really worked and now she could just sit back and wait..

Nitey nite, Manda (i got ur name right, liquidfir?? so sorry if it's not :P) *and hi 5 back to ya!* I'd say they probably give a somewhat surprising last 2 episodes *definitely won't make us sleep peacefully at night* if they're planning to use them to connect to the 2nd season.. I just hope they'll be good surprises, not some heartbreaking ones. <_<

Guest woah~

man... stupid BTS clip for 16 isn't working... pfft!

stupid school computers...

hope you guys are having better luck!

.Good Evening Goongers...!!!

I'm bringing out news, The First Post has been updated!! Click it to see... :lol:

It now has new information, a couple of new links, the thread's neo-Agreement Rules, some goodies and the reference links for the Royal Terms used in Goong!! :)

It hasn't been fully updated yet, since I'm still browsing through the pages, collecting the media, pictures, NGs and all. However, the download section, Episodes, Subtitles and Soundtrack are updated to the latest :D

If you have any additional information, correction(s), suggestion(s), please, send me PM(s). I'll try to fit them up on the next update ;)

I would like to say thank you for beautifulxmess for everything! *bows*, ay_link, jun_ji, cilik, prismatic_star, Angeline, kyotoji, Rebby and many other loveliest-Goongers that have given me their supports, suggestions and encouragement for the new position.... *group hug*

Now, on to the very reason I'm here, (to discuss and squee about the lovely Goong :P) there's something that has been bugging me since two weeks ago, but I keep on forgetting about it. From the preview of eps 13/14, there was a scene of TaeHuMama inviting Hyorin to the Palace and said something about "Will always be there to help her".

My question is, does anybody have any idea what happen to the scene? Will be used in another episode? Cut off?

And yes, I will be extremely grateful to the PDs too, if they just stop making twists and turns, and just get on with the romantic side of the story. Hapbang...!!! *pervy thoughts*

I want HWANG SE SON!!! :rolleyes:

{edit} I just love editing my post over and over again, so you might see new things popping up in this post :P

Guest cilik

I can say that because of school alot of us have been neglecting our schooling and even work, *raises hand*...the time in between will give us a little breathing room and also time to catch up and rest before the GOONG VIRUS" hits us again, :D .

i agree *raises hand with jess*. as much as i hate the idea of waiting an excruciatingly long time for the second season, i don't know how much longer i can afford to procrastinate my work (and a few other things in life) due to the goong virus that's been hitting me pretty hard lately :P

mbc's selling this bag that hyorin wore in one of the last 2 episodes (can't remember which one) for 268000 won (~274 USD). as much as i hate her character, i have to admit i like some of the stuff she wears on the show...

50stilllistgung1527l0dc.jpg

50productgung1527m9mx.jpg

picture credits to MBC

hi ririe, jess, audrey, angeline...g'night amanda...

and rie, good job on the first post maintenance & updates!

EDIT: i just re-read ririe's post, and i'm hoping that scene with taehwumama & hyorin wasn't included and will never be...

Guest echoRy

muahahaha the Rules Rebby and I came up with are there...awesome!

and the first post looks great Ririe. Keep up the good work!

manda sweetie, hello! and yes they dress JiHyo in some really nice things,

well all of them actually, just sometimes Shin has umm...interesting wardrobe

choices made for him :crazy:

~~~i hope to GOSH, they leave out scenes of HO in the palace!

it's bad enough to have to see the witch there, i don't want to see Ho-TOOT there either!!! :fury:

Guest Pikachu

has anyone mentioned or has anyone noticed that

the clothes shin and cg wore the next day after the 'romp on the beach'

were the same ones they wore on the beach?

the production was probably saving on costs as they didn't re-shoot anymore... :P

I think they wore the same clothes because it was only a 1 night trip, and probably only bought 1 or 2 extra pieces of clothing.. for sleeping, I guess, and then when they went back home the next day, they were still wearing the same clothes. XD Also I think Shin was showing the Internal Officer the pics on the same day they got back home? From what I read on the spot translations, it seems they woke up early to "catch the sunrise" but since it was rainy, they weren't able to... so they went home. etc etc. I'm getting repetitive. XDDD

Anyway, I think it's natural, since it was an unplanned trip on their part and they probably didn't have time to pack everything... and I don't think a lot of people knew they wer leaving except the Internal Officer, so keep it simple, yes? XDDD *odesn't know how to explain better* XDDD

Archived