• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DallasE

with this pic is it in Ep 15?

i wonder why I haven't seen it ..if it were

what part was it ?

samgirl, this scene happens in epppy 15 when CG's family first read from the

papers about the fight between the royal princes!

Her brother was going "this is ridiculous" and how is he gonna explain it to his schoolmates

that this even took place!!! (Her royal brother-in-law in a fight!!!!!!)

CG's mother was like "is that even important"??. Off went a bell in her head and her over

active mind kicked in and she started to imagine Shin as a closet wife-beater and abusing ChaeGyung.

Followed by CG's father claiming that his daughter wouldn't be a sitting duck either.

They then showed a scene of CG hitting Shin on his behind.

This family is just the MAX!!! No wonder our Bingungmama has an eqaully if not more fertile imagination too.

Haha...

I'm totally loving EunHye's acting here. It didn't even seem like acting.

It just looked completely natural like one of those home videos!!!

It's one of the most romantic scenes between the two.... I played the honeymoon scene repeatedly over the weekend,

I lost count!!!

shinwall.jpg

Credits to miclub

Guest DallasE

Hahaha........................

This is frigging funny.

The wickedness and creativeness of the Korean Goong fans!!! :D:D

Look what happened 2 years on!!!!!

BTW, I've uploaded a piognantly sad but beautiful Korean fan-made MV on

Shin & Chae.

Credits to the original author.

Download

63273.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest jihye87

woohoo , i managed to lay my hands on the chinese versions of the Goong Manga.. Bought all the 7 translated versions today .. Reading them to while away the time spent waiting for the next episode.. haha ..

eits: omg .. thos pictures above are hilarious ... i can't imagine CG with Bi ... Maybe Young Jae thre Ji-Eun in Fullhouse aside to find CG?? haha

Guest evelyn168

DallasE, thanks for that pic... It's so funny.. Bi and YEH... Those pics were from a CF... They should've changed JJH's expression to be angry instead...

Rebby, thanks for the Ep 16 BTS. Was at work when it came out, so couldn't rip it fast enough. :P

The scene where YEH was putting rice on JJH reminds me of a similar one in MNIKSS. But for MNIKSS, Kim Sun Ah really spurted the rice on Hyun Bin's face, n she did it a few times too because the rice didn't land on the right place or there was not enough rice on Hyun Bin's face. Seems like the PD of Goong are much nicer to JJH :) .

But I pity them at the beach scene. It was so cold n everyone was dressed in thick winter jackets except for YEH n JJH. Furthermore, they had to act like they were enjoying themselves immensely, really have to praise them for their professionalism.

Guest starryeyedwonder

DallasE.. ahahhaa. those pics gave me a good laugh~ so funny xD

ahh...i wish they would air the bathtub scene!! i can only hope =))

and also.. i wonder if they're airing the part where yul peeks at CG in the bathtub? and shin asks what he's doing.. and Yul lies about how the door is so intriguing and stuff, haha. that part made me crack up >.> before..i thought that they would never have that happen in the drama 'cause Yul was so down to earth like.. but now..keke.. he's diff. so maybe?

Guest vengeance

Hi,

May I know if there a link out for the preview of ep17 and 18? I'm totally lost among the pages... Can someone post it again? Thanks!!!!

Guest DallasE

Hi,

May I know if there a link out for the preview of ep17 and 18? I'm totally lost among the pages... Can someone post it again? Thanks!!!!

vengeance, I'm afraid there's only the text preview for eppy 17 & 18.

Check back 5 pages from current and you'll find it.

The preview clip usually comes out on Tuesday. If this is what you're looking for, wait for it!

evelyn168, that pic really cracked me up! But I think the last pic of JJH is rather fitting here as when on the real eppy. He looked pained, fuming and about to kill someone.

starryeyedwonder & crazy korean , glad you had a good laugh too. I must say they even got the

little heart down pat. The only difference is that "HR & the little heart" on the box in the drama

was all in black whereas the little heart in the manipulated pic here is white!!!

I'm cracking up all over again.....

Guest charles0702

Hi,

no the previews of ep 17 and 18 are not out yet.. when it is out, there will be alot of links floating around.. if you look back like 4 to 5 pages, there is a translation for a preview of ep 17 and 18. :D

edit... already answered by dallas e

Guest andie

DallasE.. ahahhaa. those pics gave me a good laugh~ so funny xD

ahh...i wish they would air the bathtub scene!! i can only hope =))

and also.. i wonder if they're airing the part where yul peeks at CG in the bathtub? and shin asks what he's doing.. and Yul lies about how the door is so intriguing and stuff, haha. that part made me crack up >.> before..i thought that they would never have that happen in the drama 'cause Yul was so down to earth like.. but now..keke.. he's diff. so maybe?

Thanks ai* for the Ep.17 and 18 summaries! Counting the hours again til Ep.17. :blush:

Since it seems that some of the scenes in the next episodes go back to the earlier volumes of

the manhwa I also hope they air the bathroom scenes (where CG accidentally gets stuck in the bathroom as shin uses it and when shin crashes in the bathroom while CG is in tub!!!) in the drama. :w00t: I thought the opportunity to air this already passed, but seems like there might

finally be a chance... :blush:

Guest haydee

OMG..The summaries sound AWESOME! I cant wait for wednesday to get here. I am curiouse about episode 18 more though since it looks to be another Yul/Shin confrentation. I hope Shin just hurries up and tells CG how he feels. It would sure cuase less doubt in CG's mind.

Guest kyotoji

BTW, I've uploaded a piognantly sad but beautiful Korean fan-made MV on

Shin & Chae.

Credits to the original author.

Download

thanks DallasE for the above clip.

However, the available link is no longer downloadable.

Can any1 mind to reup if they have this clip ? (prefer it to be YSI cos only works for me)

Thanks in advance.

Thanks ai* for the Ep.17 and 18 summaries! Counting the hours again til Ep.17. :blush:

Since it seems that some of the scenes in the next episodes go back to the earlier volumes of

the manhwa I also hope they air the bathroom scenes (where CG accidentally gets stuck in the bathroom as shin uses it and when shin crashes in the bathroom while CG is in tub!!!) in the drama. :w00t: I thought the opportunity to air this already passed, but seems like there might

finally be a chance... :blush:

actually Ep17/18 summaries not done by me!!!!

synopsis provided by piano411200 and translated by gebera

i'm also hopeful they'll show the bathroom scenes but i really wonder

how Shin will work thru his jealousy watching Yul & CG together again!

i think we so want him to do something undeniably strong to show his love for his dear wife

but guess they still have another couple more episodes to play around with....

i also want the date in public with a CG-caught-off-guard kiss right in the middle of the crowds scene!!!!

Guest charles0702

OMG..The summaries sound AWESOME! I cant wait for wednesday to get here. I am curiouse about episode 18 more though since it looks to be another Yul/Shin confrentation. I hope Shin just hurries up and tells CG how he feels. It would sure cuase less doubt in CG's mind.

i, myself, can't wait for eppy 18 cause of the confrontation.. the more that shin gets jealous, wouldn't it be obvious to cg that he likes her? i wonder in ep 18 if shin will punch yul for the second time.. because it seems that yul is more blunt now and isn't afraid to say what's on his mind..

i was rewatching ep 13 and can someone clarify up something for me.. did shin want to sleep with cg because he was attracted to her or was it because of the tonic.. i still can't figure it out..

Guest mei_yee_chan

GOONG EPISODE 13 & 14 SUBS

Thank you so very much, subbing team!!!

And I agree with mei_yee_chan (was it you who said it? I'm sorry if I'm mistaken :sweatingbullets: ), it seems that Shin's sister will probably play a bigger role as the pacifier in the parents' conflict, especially since she's been the one who helps calm both the queenmommy and kingdaddy down so far.

Oopps! That was Rebby, not me. :D

1362s2nu.th.jpg

Thanks for all the lovely pics, Telly.

My, YEH looks exahusted!

Were the pics taken by a fan? 'Cos they look kinda blurry like, taken from afar.

p.s. oh my goong-ness! i want a yul one =)

1141605123gung9oq.jpg

Ooohh....CG should be on the pink one.

11416138921qg.jpg

Ooo....he looks like a young daddy. Hehe....

200611416180890_s.jpg

credit: koreanwind.net

That's a very pretty picture. :D

The article about the set design, if anyone's interested...

I love the Goong set. But too bad not everything is real, though they do make the set look quite real.

Thanks for sharing that article, which I can't read. :lol: But the pics speak for the whole article, I think.

now i'm beginning to wonder if YEH washed her hair the day they filmed epi 15 hug & kiss hair scene... :lol:

Haha....if you were her, you wouldn't, would you, Rebby? :lol:

Oh, thanks for the BTS 16.

Haha....if you were her, you wouldn't, would you, Rebby? :lol:

Oh, thanks for the BTS 16.

wouldn't... what? wouldn't wash my hair? LOL

i'll use a fruity shampoo and make my hair smell so nice that JJH couldn't resist eating me up :lol::ph34r:

j/k

Archived