[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _tk1M_

urgh... watching episode 13 now with the subs, what is UP with Yul's mom? what's her motive for giving Chae such a hard time???

Hmm....well, there is this thing about Yul liking Chae.........Which Yul told his mom about .......

AND

If Chae becomes pressured enough, she might be less inclined to stay in the goong, (divorce with Shin... :tears:)------------> SO, more bad publicity for Shin................

BUT

This can lead to Yul trying to marry Chae....whom his mother thinks is not good enough for her beloved prince..............

SO, ends up putting Yul's mom in a very. very difficult position............poor mommy??

Right~ <_<

Guest Telly

Telly... do you by any chance have any special deal with all search engines in Korea? coz seriously, you're like our Goong-dealer nowadays, and the dozes go up several notches every day ~_~... *throwing confettis and rose petals at Telly, just because*

yay, i get wonderful confettis from RIERIE =D

haha, and yes, i must admit, i have made a deal with the search engine devils >=)

i told them i'd love them forever if they provided me with goong pictures everytime i pressed 'enter', moohahaha >=)

Episode 13 Eppie Awards Are Here!!!

oh my goong-ness, THEEEED, mee hee hee hee hee hee hee, i heart your awards!

ALSO, for those anticipating for an official Jun Ji Ae [Kang Hyun] thread, i'm afraid i can't put one up yet, because there's not much information about her [profile, agency and stuff like that] all i have right now are about 3-4 pictures =|

BUT! i'm currently in the process of developing an official Uhm Sung Mo thread, i'm just digging the devil search engines for more information on him =D

p.s. oh my goong-ness! i want a yul one =)

1141605123gung9oq.jpg

Guest _tk1M_

does anyone have another ysi/megaupload link to epi 4?

Please look at the first page of this thread........

Guest mocha_kitty

So Ho-toot is only a maid's daugther... <_< but remember in the earlier episodes where it's was Shin's birthday and she was all dressed up for that one and she even bought him an Mp3 player...so where did she get the money....??? (not impressed!)

ok, after subs, i believe everyone on the show now deserves a wtf. theed, make a note of this :P j/k. ahem, ahem:

dowager empress, queen, internal officer, and choi sang goon: WTF is up with your discretion. you're not upset that shin did something incredibly jerk-faced and disrespectful, you're upset HE WAS CAUGHT. you bunch of flakes.

chae gyung: WTF is up with your split personality. one minute, you're sassy, you fight back, and you've got your own mind, the next you're letting yourself get dragged everywhere by your idiot of a husband. how dare you pull rank on yul. if you wanna say you don't like him, say it. grow a back bone.

yul: WTF, you didn't even ask how chaegyung felt about you. you've got all these plans to marry her and you haven't even thought about what she really wants in all this. what kind of friend are you? for that matter, what kind of husband would you make?

shin: you're just WTF all-around because of your caveman, hypocritical mindset. you can keep secrets and seek comfort but chaegyung can't, lest she be hit by your ever-present, idiotic desire to keep her by your side for amusement. all this nonsense about tradition and wives listening to their husbands. feminism happened, dude. read a history book.

hyorin: WTF, i don't care if the writers gave you a sob story and want to call it character depth, nothing excuses how vindictive you acted. spare me.

dowager queen/yul's mom: WTF, power corrupts the weak-minded and you are the poster child for it. and you have too many hair ornaments.

ah, all in a post's work. *dusts off hands*

OMG Jesus christ superstar, WTF, SnowApple, you just made me laugh harder than all of the last 4 episodes of Goong combined! Thanks for that! AHHAH!!!

Guest GTOnizuka

Hello all Ive been reading for awhile now and this post has expanded real fast. This show is real good and there are many fans of the show as I am. This show is great.

Guest Bebot

Hi! GOONGERS!!! :D

Just want to share something for everyone.. This is acutually done by my sister. She just recently started watching GOONG and she's addicted to the show right now! She keeps bothering me for new episodes! :crazy: I think she did a good job so I'm posting it for everyone to enjoy! Feel free to use it! :D

goong29lg.gif

Hope you guys like it! She's going to teach me photoshop on spring break! I'll make a lot of banners! heheheh :D

Guest sungaaah

kekekke theedqueen & snowapple -- u guys are so funny =p

i was laughing at the eppies then i see snowapples wtf comments hahaha

oOooh bebot i like that banner alot ! esp. the lil gif in it toO ~ ur sis is really talented

and doryish : reg seasons 1-20 but they extended it to 4 more epis, the dubbed 'season 2'

Guest douming

The megaupload link for the LQ sub for episode 2 won't work. could someone please reup.

Try d-addicts

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27691

I was just watching episode 13, and the moment where Yul reflected on his memories with CG. At that time, I thought to myself, wow, they actually might be a good couple. That's just me, maybe the producers will not follow the manhwa, and decide they need a new ending and make Yul and CG together. Personally, I don't mind anymore. Mhm....

Guest Telly

Um Sung Mo/Ryu Hwan's thread is finally finished, but it lacks information [i coudn't find more on him] =)

so, feel free to add information/comments/pictures/goodies about him RIGHT HERE!

also, i reaaaaaaaaaaally like chae gyung's bags =)

114160896715pop0one255b1255d3a.jpg

>> this bag gives me that 'American Eagle' type of feel to it, maybe because of the bird, haha =p

Guest uberquirkiness

kekekke theedqueen & snowapple -- u guys are so funny =p

i was laughing at the eppies then i see snowapples wtf comments hahaha

oOooh bebot i like that banner alot ! esp. the lil gif in it toO ~ ur sis is really talented

and doryish : reg seasons 1-20 but they extended it to 4 more epis, the dubbed 'season 2'

wait so eps 21-24 is all of "season 2." so the end end of the entire drama is episode 24. there will be nothing after that?

Guest xling06

first time to post message here :) ....really shock to see that this thread is 1300 + pages.....I don't think I would be able to read thru all of them so soon.....heehee but really want to read and share all our thoughts on this drama so do pardon me if you people have already read such comments or views before....

Now I am at episode 12 since that the one with subs so far in youtube....I hope some kind soul will upload the 13 & 14 with subs soon....going crazy :wacko: with anticipations for the episodes to be out! heehee but still have to thanks all those who have made it possible for us to understand and watch the drama! thanks!

My sister is also watching this drama.....she ask me yesterday did I really think Shin love CG? I told her of course he does! it is pretty obvious!....then she ask again then why did Shin keep CG in the palace if he (who loved Hyorin previously) had decided not to keep Hyorin in the palace as his way of loving her cos he want her to be free and to do things that she dream....why shin want to make CG "suffer" in the palace if he really love her?......my thought was maybe that is real love....cos only when you love someone...you become "selfish" and want to keep her as near to you as possible....since shin can allow hyorin to not join him in the palace...perhaps their love is not as deep as Shin believed.....then the question why did shin willing to marry CG (since he obviously have no feeling for her in the begining) and he know eventually he is going to make this girl (even if it is not CG) suffer as his original plan is to give up the throne and sent (or should we say divorce) this girl away.....I think at the moment he really don't care who the girl is since he believed his fate is already decided by the royal family and he has no power to go against them....

just to share my thoughts ....sorry that it a bit long..... :blush:

also looking for JJH's clips...any clips will be good....anyone have something to share?? I really like him! :blush:

Ho toot is the maid's daughter and those richie rich boys have no clue? How does she finance her wardrobe and lifestyle? I still don't like her.

Been recently hit by the Goong madness...it's addictive. Love the show.

Guest uberquirkiness

first time to post message here :) ....really shock to see that this thread is 1300 + pages.....I don't think I would be able to read thru all of them so soon.....heehee but really want to read and share all our thoughts on this drama so do pardon me if you people have already read such comments or views before....

Now I am at episode 12 since that the one with subs so far in youtube....I hope some kind soul will upload the 13 & 14 with subs soon....going crazy :wacko: with anticipations for the episodes to be out! heehee but still have to thanks all those who have made it possible for us to understand and watch the drama! thanks!

My sister is also watching this drama.....she ask me yesterday did I really think Shin love CG? I told her of course he does! it is pretty obvious!....then she ask again then why did Shin keep CG in the palace if he (who loved Hyorin previously) had decided not to keep Hyorin in the palace as his way of loving her cos he want her to be free and to do things that she dream....why shin want to make CG "suffer" in the palace if he really love her?......my thought was maybe that is real love....cos only when you love someone...you become "selfish" and want to keep her as near to you as possible....since shin can allow hyorin to not join him in the palace...perhaps their love is not as deep as Shin believed.....then the question why did shin willing to marry CG (since he obviously have no feeling for her in the begining) and he know eventually he is going to make this girl (even if it is not CG) suffer as his original plan is to give up the throne and sent (or should we say divorce) this girl away.....I think at the moment he really don't care who the girl is since he believed his fate is already decided by the royal family and he has no power to go against them....

just to share my thoughts ....sorry that it a bit long..... :blush:

also looking for JJH's clips...any clips will be good....anyone have something to share?? I really like him! :blush:

in the beginning, or at least in the manhwa, he says that he thinks it'd be fun to watch chae gyung be the bigung mama (or whatever she is) , because he thinks she's a silly girl, and this is his way of making the royal family suffer for arranging his marriage. (but then she handles it pretty well...and he loves her too) he says that it would be stifling for hyorin, and didnt want her to suffer, and so instead, brought chae gyung to be the "doll," but then he says that for chae gyung, the whole gung thing is interesting for her, so she's not a "doll" and is not suffering. :D (and we can tell he's falling for cg when he says this..hehe.)

So Ho-toot is only a maid's daugther... but remember in the earlier episodes where it's was Shin's birthday and she was all dressed up for that one and she even bought him an Mp3 player...so where did she get the money....??? (not impressed!)

WOAH so hyorins isn't rich?? WOAH only got up to 9. SO why is she like invited into the 'clubs' you know for the rich?? and oh yeah that guy with the VW beetle car TOTALLY likes Hyorin. I want CH to be with Yul I don't care if Shin is the main character. Its totally unfair that yul and his mom had to leave the palace b/c his father died and that stupid rule the palace has but in most countries the firstborn is supposed to be kind so technically it should be Yul but that whole rule thing UGH!!! haha

Archived