[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

Gee, hun, that could've been a blooper due to Chae's dancing, lol!

Samgirl, I love how observant you are, haha. I think that each time each one of us rewatches an episode we rediscover the little things we've missed. I'll have to rewatch the recent eps again, just love seeing his expressions and reactions to what Chaegyung says.

lolxxxooo, most likely yes. i've always thought there must be bloopers from that scene. it's too funny.

and oh unnie, i love the way Shin looks at Chae, those are the parts i rewatch over and over.

and as for missing things, on the pillar scene from ep 15, i didn't even notice Alfred there on the corner...he was just chillin out.

---and guys, the things u've all said, don't they happen in a lot of KDramas. i mean it's the same ingredients sometimes, but i have to say i love them anyways! :D ---

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

Yes, I believe so.....same author PARK SO HEE.

there's also a pic of her on the Goong set hundreds of pgs ago!

remember her unmistakable head of red/orangy hair!

I don't think so. At least basing on 3 sites (amazon.com, hanbooks.com and animenewsnetwork.com), Park So Hee isn't the author for Full House.

http://store.yahoo.com/hanbook/fuhoco16set.html

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...nga.php?id=4804

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158664970...5Fencoding=UTF8

Guest AznGrlz

i love the quote anyway =)

Thank you :blushing: hehe i change one every 3 days...in fact its time i change a new one! :D

Guest essie

Yes, I believe so.....same author PARK SO HEE. See EDIT below - DIFF AUTHORS!

there's also a pic of her on the Goong set hundreds of pgs ago!

remember her unmistakable head of red/orangy hair!

Edit: OOPS!!!! Sorry!!!! i was told they were the same!!!!!

must swallow humble pie!!!!

k, i was like WOAH. but THANK-YOU!! for clarifying! =]

Guest echoRy

crownprinceprincess2sj.jpg

look how QueenMommy is looking at her...so sweet!

smiles3js.jpg

it's nice to know that all of the cast are getting noticed. she's very pretty!

sattendant0xv.jpg

i'll let this go cause they both look nice...lol

whoops, just realized that was not goong related! off it goes!

hehe, couldn't resist! probably even funnier if i knew what the quote on YEH said...lol

hehehe4xi.jpg

imbc

me off to dreamland. c u all tmr k!!!

good morning, good evening and good night!

hehe, couldn't resist! probably even funnier if i knew what the quote on YEH said...lolhehehe4xi.jpg

imbc

this PS'ed picture is funny!!! the author shd put drool on cg... kekekeke

here's another batch of BTS

060305354tf.jpg

060305342qk.th.jpg 060305337ur.th.jpg

not sure if this is part of BTS or originally from the episode..

060305360lq.th.jpg

Guest hotelier_love

is the naked guy above Shin?? i don think he looks like him though!! haha

i'm currently watching ep 14..catching up soon!! getting more n more interesting!!

look how QueenMommy is looking at her...so sweet!

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8890/smiles3js.jpg

imbc

The hand..!! I see a blurry hand....just on top of Chaegyung's shoulder :lol:

I was wondering why they stood kinda apart in that family picture, but the hand can now complete the whole picture *happy*

Oh, anyone noticed the distance of the sitting arrangement between the Queen and Halmamama? At first, I was a bit put-off about it, especially seeing the sullen face of the Queen and the smugness in Yul's mum's face, but I'd let it off as the cinematography to show Chaegyung off, and how Halmamama and she are very close to each other >> the peace signs lol. And notice how HaeMyung and the King all sunny faces (though I wanted to bash the King after all the denses he suddenly experienced... Love is BLIND, MUTE and DEAF :angry:) Both the princes' sullen face also kinda upset me too ~_~

Rebby, thank you for Jang Kyung's piccies... I'm a ThreeStooges camper too... lol (besides being Shin camper, Alfred camper, ChaeShin shipper, Yul/Kanghyun shipper and KangIn/Hyorin shipper... whoaaaaaaa that's alot... hahahahaha)

is the naked guy above Shin?? i don think he looks like him though!! haha

i'm currently watching ep 14..catching up soon!! getting more n more interesting!!

it is him... if you want a front view picture... go to JJH thread :lol:

Rebby, thank you for Jang Kyung's piccies... I'm a ThreeStooges camper too... lol (besides being Shin camper, Alfred camper, ChaeShin shipper, Yul/Kanghyun shipper and KangIn/Hyorin shipper... whoaaaaaaa that's alot... hahahahaha)

i'd found some other pics on him but outside of GOONG relevance... and there's not official thread on him so i don't dare to post it here :P any camper wanna start it for him?

hot in specs!

20060201093130100117ef.jpg

I remember this dude played a supporting role in 'Hello Francesca!" with Yul's mom as Francesca. The Character he played was a confuse one. but it was funny, totally the oposite of his character in Goong.

Guest Hoai Tram

Hi !

I am new here - This is first time I found this forum, it is very interesting

for me. Whoa !! I found a lot of pictures and clips .

Thanks all of you Korea fan team and uploader.

I love this forum.

Guest the;andro

I remember this dude played a supporting role in 'Hello Francesca!" with Yul's mom as Francesca. The Character he played was a confuse one. but it was funny, totally the oposite of his character in Goong.

hot.xD what show is that? okay, i dont want to spam, so anyone who can pm me and tell me what show that was.xD and thanks for the hot pictures of him: D wouldsomeone perharps make a thread for him? xDD or post more pictures: D

Guest laceytam

i have a question in episode 14

when cg go to the hospital because HRs mother is ill

why is cg so upset???

Guest laceytam

i have a question in episode 14

when cg go to the hospital because HRs mother is ill

why is cg so upset???

and does someone know where to get the background music in this scene???

ohh sorry i post it twice

Archived