La Mujer De Judas/the Wife Of Judas (2002 Venezuelan Telenovela)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest apple red

nope, i'm not even asian. i'm a latin girl

recently telenovelas from venezuela has decreased in popularity, right now the most popular telenovelas are from Colombia or colombia/latin gringos co productions. stuff like betty la fea, pasion de gavilanes, los reyes etc etc etc. they use a lot of comedy and real life situations in their dramas.

But i like Columbians better than Venezuela or Mexico.

I dont know the title..but my favorite drama is the one played by Guy Ecker and Margarita Rosa de Francisco. What was the title, anyone know ?? it was like "Smell coffee of women" or something like that because the title sounds silly to me :lol:

And another one with titled "Alicia del Blanco"..wow this telenovela is superb. I love the twins and their naughty act with their uncle's gf. And i like how Alicia's mother in law finally stand by Alicia when she found out what her son did to Alicia..

another one should be Betty la fea. I always believe original must be better than the copy one. so i prefer Columbia version than Mexican.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Hey I just want to remind everyone that this is the LMDJ thread..please don't talk about other telenovelas ok!

Guest theLEGEND

Hey I just want to remind everyone that this is the LMDJ thread..please don't talk about other telenovelas ok!

Yeah.. I just wanted to say that. :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Yeah.. I just wanted to say that. :)

hello there, i haven't heard from you in a while..sorry if i was a bit rude..off-topics really upsets me hehehe..

Guest theLEGEND

hello there, i haven't heard from you in a while..sorry if i was a bit rude..off-topics really upsets me hehehe..

Hahaha.. calm down! :P

anyway.. do you like LMDJ's theme song?

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Hahaha.. calm down! :P

anyway.. do you like LMDJ's theme song?

yup..the Latin American band Menudo makes such excellent music..but I love the drama itself, esp. the cast!!

• 8 months later...
Guest JKapamilya_dos

yup..the Latin American band Menudo makes such excellent music..but I love the drama itself, esp. the cast!!

can you send me the theme song of La Mujer De Judas?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest babae ni hudas

hey! i'm doreen. i'm just so happy that i've seen this forum. so happy in fact that i registered and now i'm posting a message. i don't usually do this.

i just love the telenovela altagracia! i love altagracia del toro, her character, her physique... everything about her is just sooo mysterious and alluring.

it was such a pity that i haven't caught the ending. the last episode that i saw was when glory saw padre sebastian calling for altagracia... something to that effect.

i personally thank the author of this forum for posting the synopsis of the story. you did it well. i can almost imagine the scenes playing in my mind.

as for me, as scenes begun unfolding, i thought that the wife of judas is among the six friends. and then when ismael ( i'm not really sure of his name; the one whose female cousin was killed who is another heiress to the winery - kindly fill in the information for me) was caught using the "wife of judas" plot, it was then that i had the idea that the wife of judas is not only one, and that the whole plot was being used by persons who wanted to kill somebody but would not want the blame on them, thus the use of the "legend" .

i hope that the series will again be aired. it's not the typical filipino, mexican, tawainesse, or korean novelas, very few of which has more than what the others can offer. Altagracia has it all- an extraordinary story with a good plot and unpredictable twists, a variety of characters played well by the actors, a love story beyond the typical "teenage" plot, and a lot more. it's such a mature film, i would be surprised and indignant if did not get in any award! does anyone know if it did get award or any recognition?

i guess i've said too much already. thank you so much for the oppurtunity. May God bless us all.

• 3 years later...

Archived