[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say is "OMG! IT IS MAH HUBBY JAE WONNIE!" :w00t: i thought i was gonna die missing him, but thanx heavens Jae Hee (no offense 2 Hae Hee fans) dropped out n then KBS gave KJW tis drama. i can't wait until "Goodbye Solo" end now, n finally c Jae Wonnie again.

Guest jihunny79

AAAHHH~~ KIM JAE WON!!! I miss him dearly!! Only 2 days left!!! I'll be in a daze till the end of this drama!! hahaha This reminded me how hot he was as a gangster in Rival!!! *starts swooning imagining KJW in his gangster mode* hahaha

Thanks to WITH S2 subbing team!! Fighting!!!!

I wonder if I can watch it live. Does Webtv or tvants have KBS2?

Guest revontulet

Wowww, I can't wait till this comes out :w00t: I think Han Ji Min is so pretty and a good actress, and I think Kim Jae Won is cute and a good actor too :D

Guest anitams

can't wait :D the trailer is awesome, thenkiu Miss Bouakham en everybody else that upload bunch of information,pics,links etc :P

Guest lisafh

on the whole..Episode 1 was funny..

the children in the drama are lovely..King Ji Hoon is so handsome and smiling that the little girl fell in love

with him at first sight.. ..haha..the girl told her teacher( starring Han jiMin) ..why my heart is beating that

hard..hehe.. :lol:

his mother died ..and he began to take 'GREAT INHERITANCE' --kindergarten at the end ..

King Ji Hoon didn't look like a gangster though wearing a moustache cos he always smiled..haha.. :lol:

the song is cute (sung by children)

Guest jihunny79

Hey.. At what time does it aired? And what did u use to watch? I wanna watch it live too..

Guest lisafh

Hey.. At what time does it aired? And what did u use to watch? I wanna watch it live too..

the drama airs at 21:55 (korean time)..

and i watched it on TVAnts .(.choose KBS2TV)

or you can watch it on http://tvnjoy.com/..choose KBS2 to pop up

both of them works quite similarly and well..

but more fans use TVAnts..so maybe TVAnts goes more smoothly when watching the drama live.

oh wow i didn't know that the main lead actor was change to KJW...i was actually intersted int he drama already based on the plot but now it make it even more intersteing with him...but i love Jaehee too

Guest jihunny79

the drama airs at 21:55 (korean time)..

and i watched it on TVAnts .(.choose KBS2TV)

or you can watch it on http://tvnjoy.com/..choose KBS2 to pop up

both of them works quite similarly and well..

but more fans use TVAnts..so maybe TVAnts goes more smoothly when watching the drama live.

:w00t: Thanks a lot!!!

Guest chocolaatje

Ahh the same director as that from my girl and delightfull girl. I think this drama will be great.

Guest revontulet

Awww the first episode was cute, and its very packed with information. I think the producers are trying to lay out the groundwork for the story in the drama quickly. Kim Jae Won is just hard to hate even with his crappy attitude and Han Ji Min is very quirky with her hot-headedness and cheery singing. I think this is off to a good start.

Archived