Chun Jung Myung 천정명

Guest loving_D

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Chun Jung Myung Confirms to Dating 22-Year Old GirlfriendChun Jung Myung is currently in love with a non-celebrity, who is 12 years younger. 

On May 21, Chun Jung Myung′s agency told Newsen, "Chung Jung Myung has been dating his 12-years younger girlfriend for about a month. As she is a non-celebrity, we′re very careful. Please watch over them in a positive light."
66353002.jpgThe two were introduced together by a mutual friend and became a couple a month ago. The girlfriend is said to be working in the fashion industry. 

When asked about it, Chun Jung Myung told his agency that he is dating without any hesitation, according to the staff member. 

Meanwhile, Chun Jung Myung received much love from SBS′ Fashion 70s and MBC′s Fox, What Are You Doing?. He enlisted in the army in 2008 and became known as the ′devil instructor.′ He is currently appearing on MBC′s Real Man, showing new charms. 

Photo credit: Newsen | Mwave enewsworld | May 22 2014

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Chun Jung Myung confirms he is dating a woman 12 years his junior20145088140063369021.jpg
20146882140063369001.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] 'Dating' Chun Jung Myung, wholesome date by sending his girlfriend home by 10 pm

Source:
 Sports Seoul via Nate

Agency confirmed that he's been dating a non-celebrity woman working in the fashion field for one month now. She's 12 years younger than him.

1. [+460, -35] Her forehead...

2. [+423, -90] Her face is mosaiced out but I can still tell that she's pretty...

3. [+361, -78] Despite the mosaic, her face looks very plastic. I always thought Chun Jung Myung would go for the older ladies but he actually likes younger. I hope he sticks to dating her and nothing more ㅋ

4. [+41, -5] I thought she looks like a plastic surgery monster so I was surprised to see the best replies calling her pretty; Her forehead looks really fake and it seems her jaw was shaved too ㅋㅋㅋ but men usually can't tell.

5. [+32, -3] It looks like she stuffed a lot in her forehead... Or maybe she's natural.

20145518140063369064.jpg
Source: Nate

1. [+566, -25] How does one 'chance upon' meeting Chun Jung Myung-ssi ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+390, -16] There are posts saying she's a celebrity trainee. Is she promoting a shopping mall?

3. [+456, -143] She's 12 years younger than him, is anyone naive enough to believe she's dating him for love? Love probably makes up 10% but she obviously fell in love with the fact that he's a celebrity before anything else. Naturally, anyone would be turned off by someone 12 years older hitting on them.

4. [+51, -5] I can already feel the plastic surgery from her forehead alone. 

5. [+38, -10] Only her forehead's been shown and you can already tell it's fake... which means 99% that her eyes and nose are probably fake too once revealed. 

6. [+32, -5] Gangnam unni feel from the forehead. Be happy. 

7. [+25, -9] Plastic surgery is strong in this one. She must be happy to date a celebrity at such a young age ㅋㅋㅋ Look at her wrapping her arms around him. 12 year difference? Who cares~ My boyfriend's Chun Jung Myung. 

8. [+22, -2] That forehead is out of the ordinary...

May 21 2014 | Netizensbuzz

ahhh...And I cry a little for the loss of this guy due to his recent status change... but really best wishes to them both... hope they are both happy and healthy!!!

Chun Jung-myung and Kim So-hyun pair up for OCN thrillerby javabeans | May 23, 2014cjm_87.jpg
I know what you’re thinking: He could be her father! Technically, I don’t know whether he’s going to play her love interest, her dad, a killer, or a cop, but in any case Chun Jung-myung (Queen of the Night) and Kim So-hyun (Suspicious Housekeeper) are in talks to play the leads in cable network OCN’s newest thriller Crying Game, formerly called Ten Days Ago. I’m hoping that the show won’t try to sweep their nineteen-year age difference under the rug; I mean, I know Chun Jung-myung’s a babyface, but the girl is still in high school.
read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/chun-jung-myung-and-kim-so-hyun-pair-up-for-ocn-thriller/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Twitter knows Cheon Jeong Myeong’s Romance. “Always be happy”2014052218235919211.jpg

Actor Cheon Jeong Myeong tweeted on May 14, “Always be happy. Don’t worry”. He linked it to his Instagram, and in the linked image, there was a flower and a happy puppy.

Many people said that this posting implies his relationship with someone. Since it was posted after the agency admitted his romance, it amplifies the various guesses about his romance.

On 21th, the agency of Cheon Jeong Myeong admitted his relationship. He is dating a girlfriend who is 12 years younger than him for a month.

Reporter, Choi Jin-sil    true@tenasia.co.kr
Photographer, Pang Hyun-jun   pangpang@tenasia.co.kr
Translator, Jihea Lim

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

• 5 weeks later...

Chun Jung Myung shows a huge appetite on 'Real Man'20140622181927_53a69f9ed45d3_1.jpg
Chun Jung Myung showed a great appetite on 'Real Man.'

June 22nd broadcast of channel MBC's 'Real Man' showed the member having a lunch before heading to their duty.

Black bean paste noodles were served as lunch, and Chun Jung Myung started inhaling the noodles, saying, "I think I will gain some weight."

During his interview with the production team, he said, "I just ate too much there, so I am getting worried about my body weight. Everything tasted so great."

Meanwhile, Henry made viewers to laugh by continuously regretting leaving an ice cream without eating.
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

• 3 weeks later...

Chun Jung Myung reveals photos from shooting scenes of drama 'Reset'20140710093611_53bddffb76e2f_1.jpg
Chun Jung Myung revealed photos from shooting scenes of drama 'Reset.'

Recently, actor Chun Jung Myung uploaded a video and photos from shooting scenes of channel OCN's new drama, 'Reset.'

Along with the photos and video, Chun Jung Myung wrote, "Shootings are always fun~ August 10th 11pm. Please don't miss it~^^"

The photos and video shows Chun Jung Myung having shootings with Park Won Sung, and doing his best to make the best scene.

'Reset' is going to show a story of a prosecutor and a mysterious figure named X, and Chun Jung Myung is casting as a prosecutor named Cha Woo Jin.

Meanwhile, 'Reset' will premiere on August 10th as the sequel of 'God's Quiz Season 4.'
/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

• 3 months later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Chun Jung Myung Confirmed to Star in New tvN drama “Heart to Heart” class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"timmydee November 3, 2014?0Chun Jung Myung Confirmed to Star in New tvN drama “Heart to Heart”

Actor Chun Jung Myung is set to star in upcoming tvN drama entitled “Heart to Heart.”

Also set to appear in the series are former Wondergirls member Sohee and actress Choi Kang Hee.

A representative for the tvN was quoted by news outlet OSEN as saying, “Chun Jung Myung, Sohee, and Choi Kang Hee have all confirmed they will star in the new series. It will begin airing in January next year after [current drama series] ‘Misaeng’ has come to an end.”

“Heart to Heart” will follow the adventures of a doctor called Go Yi Seok (played by Chun Jung Myung) who works in a mental hospital. The doctor’s life is changed when he meets an unusual female character.

Filming for the new drama will begin this month.

Chun Jung Myung

Source: 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/03/chun-jung-myung-confirmed-to-star-in-new-tvn-drama-heart-to-heart/

• 5 months later...
Guest lovesmelovesmenoot

ommo ommo!!! i was trying to find you and there you are, finally...  #:-S #:-S

why are you hiding from us?? you are left behind here, my poor baby!! =(( =((

how come no one can see him until now?? look at him, he such a cutie pie.. c'mon!! :-* :x  
and his sweet smile, it's just melted your heart.. :x  

The first impression when i saw him in 'what's up fox?' he is like a kid, young and not mature like he is now.
His look is even better now as he is getting older, plus his sweet smile with his baby face still, oh my! :-* :x 

Really love to see him in 'Heart to Heart'. The character was really suited him well, as if i saw the real him in that character. He played really smooth, easy and relax.. just like a pro. 2 thumbs up for you Jung Myung!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd

Let's bombard this thread with a lot of you now!!!

love youuu :-* :-* :-* :x  :x 

Guest lovesmelovesmenoot

=)) =)) =))

i tried to post photos here but no luck!!! why is so difficult? make it simple please, soompi!!

i rest my case then!!

can you guys help me??

:P :P :P

Guest lovesmelovesmenoot

I saw him on some variety shows like real men and running man,  he is sooo macho and masculine!! truly a namja!! :x

and he loves surfing and jiu jitsu... awwww i love himm even moreeeeee :x :x :x

Guest lovesmelovesmenoot

Omg!!! i've got nausea, couldn't breathe and have no appetite because of this man faults!!!
i think i got lovesick :(( :(( :(( :((

the more i see him, the more i fall in love with him...

ottokeeeeeee!!!!! :-SS :-SS :-SS

Guest halves in unison
Our one and only baby-faced beast is back!

Updated 4/5/10

cjmbanner5dd.jpg
"The Next Big Thing"

cjminfo5vc.jpg
Name: Chun Jung Myung (천정명)
Birthdate: 11/29/1980
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 71 kg
Company: Office Zero
Best known for: Role in SBS hit Fashion 70's (패션 70s, 2005), Baby-faced Beast :]

cjminfo26cx.jpg
Dramas
신데렐라 언니 (Cinderella's Sister, 2010) [KiHoon]
여우야 뮈하니 (What's Up, Fox?, 2006) [ChulSoo]
굿바이 솔로 (Goodbye Solo, 2006) [MinHo]
패셩 70s (Fashion 70s, 2005) [Bin]
북경내사랑 (My Love Peking, 2004)

Movies
헨젤과 그레텔 (Hansel and Gretel, 2007)
강적 (Great Enemy, 2006)
태풍태양 (The Aggressives, 2005)
아 유 레디? (R. U. Ready?, 2002)

Sitcom
똑바로 살아라 (Live Right) (He came in the middle of the series, replacing Lee Dong Wook.)

He's also known for his appearances on X-Man.

Chung Jung Myung is CURRENT SERVING HIS ARMY DUTIES and is on hiatus. He will return in January 2010.

Welcome back!! =D

Guest lovesmelovesmenoot

yay!!! successfully inserting the photo using this new forum layout  :D  

uri baby has a baby face outside but truly a namja (manly) inside awwwww :wub::wub:           

he is kind a bad guy type of person but disguising by his innocent baby face :wub:                                                                                        

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived