"secret Piercings?"

Guest KOGEPANN;)

Guest IlikeChicken

They don't know that I have ANY piercings. I have an eyebrow, lip, industrial and a lobe peircing lol...

I'm not planning on telling them either, my mom would freak and she would tell me that only girls should have ear peircings =|

I don't even know how they can't notice the huge HOLE on my lip xD

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tntreees

when i got my tragus pierced last year, i did it without my parents knowing xP

they found out like 5 months later cuz i was being careless.

i recently got my rook pierced and they dont know ^^;;

dude you got the rook pierced? ouch. i've been wanting toget the conch done but i'm freaken scared. it's like the one jaejoong of dbsk has.

Guest suahSEEyu

i just got my conch pierced... hahah but i got it as a... "yay im 18" kind of thing...

so mama doesnt know about it... lol

she would think i was crazy :[

nope.

but i want a second piercing on my ear or the cartridge. i think my parents would think it's too umm.. can't think of the word, but too scandalous? i guess. but i'm old enough to do it myself and i don't even live at home anymore so the chances of them finding out is slim.. so i'm considering it. haha

Guest swagarina

They don't know that I have ANY piercings. I have an eyebrow, lip, industrial and a lobe peircing lol...

I'm not planning on telling them either, my mom would freak and she would tell me that only girls should have ear peircings =|

I don't even know how they can't notice the huge HOLE on my lip xD

lol daaaaaamn youre good!! how did your eyebrow piercing work out hahaha

i got my navel & tongue pierced without my parents finding out. ive had it for a few months now and they still dont know

my mom found out about my belly somehow, but she doesnt care. and she's helping me keep it secret from my daddy haha yay i love her

im MIGHT get a few cartilage piercings done but im not sure if i want it yet.. and getting a tat right when i turn 18 :D

Guest cranberriez

I used to have two surface piercings, one above my navel and one below it - my mum didn't know about that at all XD

Aside from that it took her a month and a half before she noticed my industrial, a year to notice the slightly stretched lobes, and surprisingly about half a day before she noticed the vertical labret in my bottom lip - which honestly is pretty hard to miss >>;

Guest corazoncomplicando

9 piercings?! that must've been a hassle to take care of.

My mom's trying to persuade me to get some more piercings. She thinks they're pretty.

lol. mine too. at first she was like 'eehhh' but i got the piercing with her standing next to me. now she's like, get more and stuff. she also wants to get some and is telling me that a tattoo looks cool. rofl. i spent months trying to convince her to let me get a tattoo and now she's all get it and stuff, i don't want one anymore.

Guest AppleLove

haha this thread is quite interesting. I have(had) 2 out of 3 piercings which my parents didnt know about, and my dad still doesnt know about any of them. I had my rook pierced last may and my mom found out in november, I had my tongue pierced last february and she just found that out 1 month ago lol. Oh yea, none of them still know about my lip piercing - and I dont mean the lip on my face xD. I'm so dirty.

lol!!

you're so cool haha

Guest anecia

A year ago i got my cartilage pierced and I didn't tell my mom...she didn't freak out she just said "When did you get that piercing" and I just played innocent "Oh?Didn't you know.Its been there for a long time." Hehe I think it took her a month or so to notice

Guest aznblondex3

Question: does navel piercing hurt? im thinking about getting one cuz it's so cute xD but im scared that it might hurt. personally... i thought getting my ears pierced hurt alot. but that was when i was little.. so i dont know :[

Guest onhotwires

Gah, I had a vertical labret for 4 days w/out my parents knowing. Then I couldn't stand it anymore and showed them. Needless to say, they threatened to beat me up, rip it out, shave my head, and throw me out of the house. And so I took it out. =[

Whatever man, -_-. Imma get some more piercings in places that aren't so in your face. And then when I move out, I'm gonna get a vertical labret again. XD

Guest AliceAristocrat

I don't have any...... because my mom doesn't actually have a problem with that stuff

as long as what I do doesn't harm anyone

and I don't get in trouble and I really want it.

Then it's fine..... that's why I only have my ears pierced....I think......

or maybe I'm still too young to be rebleious on my mom...... actually she doesn't really mind about this stuff anyway.......

The only reason I would do anything bad is probably because of my school they have these weird rules.....

No piercing of anything!

Girls have really short hair and like I mean short like military cut or something

like this one girl had her hair in a different way that was 'against' the rules and she almost got expelled........but then the kids who are smoking/drinking/doing drugs don't get caught and the teachers don't so anything about........

stupid.... really

Guest kinubic

i had my tongue pierced back in college and nobody knew except few classmates,my aunt and my gf, took my parents and other family members 4 years to find out i had my tongue pierced.

Guest ju!cebox

I pierced my lip in and at middleschool with a safety pin (AND YES I CLEANED IT WITH ALCOHOL DON'T ASK ME HOW I JUST DID) and no one at home saw it besides my friends at school why? Because the stupid vice principal saw me going around with a safety pin on my lip during passing period and dragged me to the nurse :)

Yes I know it looked retarded using a safety pin and all, but the class I was heading to was where I'd get the lip ring from my friend! Ugh.

Guest flyaway

Question: does navel piercing hurt? im thinking about getting one cuz it's so cute xD but im scared that it might hurt. personally... i thought getting my ears pierced hurt alot. but that was when i was little.. so i dont know :[

i just got it done and it didn't hurt at all!! even tho the gauge is pretty thick, it just felt like a pinch. then again, the place i get my piercings done is pretty good and none of them has hurt that much so far...it hurts much less than having numbing stuff injected with a needle into your gums -_- (just got my wisdoms pulled too)

i just got cartilage and belly. haven't told my parents yet...prlly won't tell them. i asked my dad a while ago if i could get more ear piercings and he said no...

i really want a conch and maybe tragus...maybe some day in the future :(

Guest ashleyk1226

My mom knows about my navel piercing, but my dad doesn't. I got mine done about 2 years ago. My mom didn't find out until 1 year later, when she went through my wallet and found one of my bellyrings. <_< Shes okay with it and agreed to keep it a secret from my dad. :P

It didn't hurt that much. It feels like getting a shot or getting your ears pierced. Just a little stinging sensation and its over. :) It goes by really fast but its sort of 'tender' the first few weeks. I couldn't bend over or lay on my stomach.

Guest Hoku2star

my mom let me get piercings. my mom pierced her lobes and mines when i was around kindergarten.. and i have a right cartilage one.. it hurt for 3-4 days.. and when i took it off to change another earring.. there was dry blood around and on the earring T.T

Guest x`aNNiie.

I pierced my lip in and at middleschool with a safety pin (AND YES I CLEANED IT WITH ALCOHOL DON'T ASK ME HOW I JUST DID) and no one at home saw it besides my friends at school why? Because the stupid vice principal saw me going around with a safety pin on my lip during passing period and dragged me to the nurse :)

Yes I know it looked retarded using a safety pin and all, but the class I was heading to was where I'd get the lip ring from my friend! Ugh.

I've seen this guy around the ooposite school wearing two safety pins, one in he's TONGUE and one on he's LIP.

How can you uys do that. lol.

I wonder how you can hide the really obvious ones, my parents would see straight away.

Archived