Heart, Mind and Soul

Guest <<Yohan>>

Guest <<Yohan>>
come and listen ^^
just started to listen to this song last night and i liked it, so i decided to record it really quick xD and yes its a vocal cut cause theres no instrumental for this song, so my voice might sound kinda louder than the song but yah tell me what u think ^^ critics commments too. doesnt matter lol http://www.soundclick.com/yohan055

Guest Lynni3z

mine ^^

bbl to edit Xd

edit

i really like your voice yohan <333

i really like the chorus this big *open arms really wide* lol

i lvoe your singing, i don't think i cna describe ti anymore, i think i've said everything..ahaha..lol

keep up the great singing <33 ^^

Guest K-popMiko

Ahh!! Sing the full version to this song soon!

Your voice has grown more mature or it just may be me :) DBSG songs seem to fit your voice a lot. Great choice, I love this song. I'm looking forward to hearing the full version soon! And, I think the instrumental to this song is coming out soon, sometime this month.

Yohan-kun!! it sounded really great!! just make sure u sing the soft parts soft and the harsh parts well harsh lol! make sure u keep on workin on ur great voice and finish this song!! GOOD LUCK AND LUV YA!!! XOXOXOXO

Guest alicechan

O_O You almost sounded like Yunho at some parts..to me you sounded like changmin here x_x <3 You did a great job on this looking forward the full version ^_^.

like first 5 secs it sounds like xiah

i don't like your pronounciation ^_^;; ahahaha~ sorry.

it sounds like you sort of strain at the high parts

also sounds like you have a stuff nose at times

this is pretty good =) good job!

Guest Ninja1

Yo nieeee uve improoved soooo muccchhh U should do Full versionn I think i mite have a new fave song from u I f u dooo LOL!!!!

-Ron

Guest Sakura Li

Heyhey Yohan. ^^

Your pronounciation is too rough. You put too much emphasis on the beginning of each "word" and it sounds uneven. A few off pitch notes and I need a bit more emotion! ^^

Nice job. ^^

Guest tbone

aww dis clips is reli good! ur voice sounds like yuhno in some parts <33 haha keep it up n im lookin forward to whole ver yohan ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mz.Cherry

my god, u're really really good! I think i've fallen in love with this song... :wub::w00t: even though I can't JAPANESE :D

Guest Raix

Wow, your voice definitely sounds more mature. And I agree with Mina, you seem to fit TVXQ songs.

But the "boku wa.." part near the end sounded a bit funny to me =/

Archived