Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blu3bubbl3

nope, unless a friend/relative is staying over and sleeping with me.

i don't put away my pj's either :P

Guest 5bchm

Depends on which bed. The bed at home, since I am practically the only person that enters my room, I don't bother fixing my bed because I'll end up messing it when I go to bed. Now at school, since my bed would be exposed to visitors coming over, I don't want my bed to look disorganized so I always make my bed.

Guest cocainerror

Sometimes but I see no point since my dad sometimes comes in my room and messes it up again. Though when I sleep it's mostly in the same spot when I wake up.

^ lolwhat? Your dad messes it up? I think for me it depends on the time that i wake up. If I wake up late, like in the afternoon late, I feel like its a waste of my efforts because night is already coming. It's kinda like getting your money's worth (its the asian in me... Sry...) but I guess in this case getting the most hours of tidiness for my efforts ... Because doing it is just SOOOOO time-consuming/difficult you know?

Guest sethsegel

I generally don't make my bed, because I figured i'm going to toss and turn again when sleeptime comes, but on the flipside if I make my bed I can use it to put stuff on when i'm re-arranging my room.

Guest Elle*

I usually never make my bed, but after redecorating my room, I've been trying my best to keep it clean and organize. I think that it being summer right now is also another factor. I have more time in the morning now to make my bed; I don't have to worry about get dressed and stuff for school or anything. I have absolutely all the time in the world to make my bed, so why not? Haha~ :blush:

Guest renchew

no not at all, waking up in the morning already takes long.. and making my bed would be even longer

but i do however like it made xP

now i feel like cleaning my room

Guest SleazyTerdz

Yep. My mother has a pretty tyrannical insistence that I do. I think it's pretty pointless (unless guests are coming over) because I'm just gonna end up messing it up again.

Archived