[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

OK...another round of applause on the rating for Episode 3 - will update should there be any changes. :D It seems the ratings are getting higher and higher each week.... :w00t:

Highest 6.77

Average 5.3

Lowest 4.51

Credits SYJfan@asianfanatics.net

omg so u r meaning this week's ep 3 hit 6.77!?!?!?!

omgahh im soooo happy!it deserves all this.^^

no wonder there's this news which kept rolling/sliding down the left side of the screen when im watching and i got distracted cos it says "The Nation's Most Popular Romance Drama 'Fated To Love You'..blah blah.."

i was like O.O Most popular??so fast?hehe.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vc1188

OK...another round of applause on the rating for Episode 3 - will update should there be any changes. :D It seems the ratings are getting higher and higher each week.... :w00t:

Highest 6.77

Average 5.3

Lowest 4.51

Credits SYJfan@asianfanatics.net

AHHHHHH!!! average of 5.3?! that's AMAZING. Especially since TKA, which is presumably 2nd, probably only reached ~2.something (sad though, cuz I love TKA).

Anyway, the whole

abortion

part was so sad, but what Cun Xi did at the end was SO SWEET. gosh I totally adore him T_T

omg so u r meaning this week's ep 3 hit 6.77!?!?!?!

omgahh im soooo happy!it deserves all this.^^

no wonder there's this news which kept rolling/sliding down the left side of the screen when im watching and i got distracted cos it says "The Nation's Most Popular Romance Drama 'Fated To Love You'..blah blah.."

i was like O.O Most popular??so fast?hehe.

Jaehan, 6.77% was reportedly the highest in one of the time slot segment. The average rating will be considered... :D

AHHHHHH!!! average of 5.3?! that's AMAZING. Especially since TKA, which is presumably 2nd, probably only reached ~2.something (sad though, cuz I love TKA).

Anyway, the whole

abortion

part was so sad, but what Cun Xi did at the end was SO SWEET. gosh I totally adore him T_T

Oops...sorry, some minor changes on the rating of Episode 3 as posted earlier. :rolleyes:

Here's the official rating from Chinatimes.

Fated to Love You 5.18

They Kissed Again 2.84

Waiting Right Here For You 1.03

So I'm not handsome 0.64

Credits meosles@asianfanatics.net

Guest MANGOx3

Omg, this drama was so funny! I totally loved the grandma...I'm impressed really, Taiwanese dramas are catching on quickly! I use to dislike them, but now I love how I'm able to understand it when they speak and curse in Taiwanese :)

Guest asianromance

Anyway, the whole

abortion

agreed! not in my wildest imagination could i have imagined a romantic scene inside an abortion clinic! And it looks like they will get married in the next episode. I feel bad for his girlfriend Anna. She doesn't seem like those bitchy girlfriends in most dramas- she's just a bit self-centered and childish- and I know if I were in her shoes, I would feel totally betrayed by Ethan. :tears: I hope she gets with somebody. Same wit dylan-who's so nice and cute and smart. I was totally blown away by how he guessed which bowl was the real one at the auction- especially in contrast with that scene of Ethan just haphazardly tossing that CD of the scandalous pics into his desk drawer in ep.2. :crazy:

as for the other characters, I'm probably in the minority for not loving the grandmother too much. She's just too exaggerated for me and seem more like a caricature of a sprightly grandma. She's supposed to be close to 80 but she looks more like in her 60s. I love Cun Xi's assistant- he is wonderful and I feel like i've seen him before in other kdramas. And who else thinks it's a hoot that the actress who play the stepmother in this series is the actress who played Tian Yu's mom in Prince Turns to Frog (the actress,Qiao En, who plays Xin Yi played Tian Yu)? And I bet we'll be seeing her snub XinYi alot through the series!

Of course my favorite character has got to be Chen Xin-Yi. I feel like the show should be named Jia You Chen Xin Yi!

ommmmgggg i finally found a good drama......i can't even remember the last drama i actually enjoyed

i keep on stopping in the middle of them cause they bore

well tka doesn't really count....cause there's not too much 'drama'......just tres cute

luv xiao tian and en qiao......<3

Guest insideMYheart

thanks!! is this raw or do you have subs with it??

The episode just aired yesterday so there are only Chinese subs.

Guest Kimi_chan

This is probably going to be a another popular idol drama ^___^ only part of episode 3 is subbed so will be waiting for the rest this week.

I thought ISWAK is pretty alright but after watching like 1 episode of TKA I got bored so I haven't continue... I hope it's not all draggy later.

Guest lilomess

:lol: :lol: :D :D :D cant wait till kissari finishes subbing and timing ep 3! im super excited to see what happens after the grandma meets xin yi

this is such a great drama

Jaehan, 6.77% was reportedly the highest in one of the time slot segment. The average rating will be considered... :D

Here's the official rating from Chinatimes.

Fated to Love You 5.18

They Kissed Again 2.84

Waiting Right Here For You 1.03

So I'm not handsome 0.64

Credits meosles@asianfanatics.net

though u spelt my name wrongly,nvm.lol..

it breaks 5.omg..its really high and its only the third episode..

a jump of near 2..

and it looks like the viewers from other dramas changed to FTLY...lol.

Archived