[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilswtangel

OMG! thanks again ay_link <33333333

The first episode was SO goood and your uploads are really feeding my addiction. *HUGS*

and i just want to ask whether the grandma already knows about Qiao En, i can't understand chinese... please help me out...

In episode 2, Grandma is not aware of XY’s existence but from the preview,

she found out that XY is carrying CX’s baby and went to Jia Mu Island……

Guest starrysmile

wow the ratings beat out TKA! i'm surprised yet not so suprised? :) i really like FTLY. i can't wait for the next episode!

Guest kukuri

Im not familiar with Taiwanies drama and so do they sometime show 2 eps back to back? It's just that the waiting is too long....

Most unlikely. I don't remember weekend dramas showing back to back.

congrats to the series for being number 1!

as much as i love TkA, i guess some ppl just needed a fresh of breath air...new characters to love and to watch for..and yeah im just oober happy that ethan is finally the lead guy...

i know some ppl find similarities from PTF..and i admit since there is some similarities, im a sucker for this type of series..

Guest lilswtangel

congrats to the series for being number 1!

as much as i love TkA, i guess some ppl just needed a fresh of breath air...new characters to love and to watch for..and yeah im just oober happy that ethan is finally the lead guy...

i know some ppl find similarities from PTF..and i admit since there is some similarities, im a sucker for this type of series..

and I agree with everything you wrote. I love TKA, but it's nice to see something fresh every now and then. Plus, I really can do without XQ's ditzyness and crying in every episode. :sweatingbullets:

and yes, Ethan so deserves to be the lead. He's such a versatile actor and so believing that in "Green Forest My Home", I was actually rooting for him to get the female lead, Sophie. It's a shame that in real life, they're no longer together. :(

As much as I love Prince Turns to Frog, I found that it was a bit too melodramatic. And that's what's probably the biggest difference from FTLY since so far, this drama is nothing short of comedic. :)

Guest dorkiieperson

just finish watching ep 2 not too long ago... this drama is a lot like wonderful life... but BETTER! ethan is really nice to her unlike in wonderful life....

for those who wants to watch it with eng sub... overstream.net has it... :D

Guest ripgal

As much as I love Prince Turns to Frog, I found that it was a bit too melodramatic. And that's what's probably the biggest difference from FTLY since so far, this drama is nothing short of comedic. :)

That's because we're only up till Ep 2.. I am pretty sure the drama will turn melo once Anna returns from the States.

omg thanks for the ratings.im surprised and not really surprised at the same time cos Qiao En has always been a good female lead for dramas and while TKA is a very very strong competitor!!

im rooting for FTLY though..hehe.its a really nice drama especially the promo poster..so good.<333

i cant wait for ep 3!!!

Archived