i'm so excited about the KG band :w00t:

edit:haha,the 1st page I own ^_^

thank u Golf&Mike,keke ^^:blush:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DumboEphant

Wow, they look cute :) And from far, they kinda look alike yeah...

But on close view, one of them look like a girl. The one that kinda has a chubby face o__o

Guest gillie

golf & mike r so cute!!!

mike is super duper cute ^^

i'm starting to like their music~ but it'll take me awhile to get use to the language..cuz this is the first time i listen to thai songs ><

Guest vanggirlie

i'll have to disagree, i feel that Golf is the one that is super duper cute. i'm kidding. altho i do think Golf is more attractive, both are extremely good looking.

i'm happy about Kitty GYM because i'll get more exposure to GM but mostly excited beause i'll get more exposure to Golf.

i'm currently obsessed with their song Kae Krung Diew. can anyone give me a gist of what the song is about? a translation would be the greatest thing but i know translating is hard and takes time so anything anyone could give me on what the song is about is fine.

kae krung diew

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video_blog?...34C38B0A553F347

khon khon diew kan (we are one) [i ul this from their concert onto youtube...i love this song too]

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video_blog?...53C3A7CC37A8876

Guest kate666

Which one has the blonde streaks in his hair? He's cute.

That is Golf. ^___^ He's my fave too. But I love Mike as well.

Kitty GYM news from Thai TV. They both have dyed their hair back to the usual color. ^___^

Mike says sth. on Kitty GYM(06/07/06)

mike012ya.jpgmike029vz.jpg

YOUTUBE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqDCt5_rd0

credit : modernine.mcot.net

i'm currently obsessed with their song Kae Krung Diew. can anyone give me a gist of what the song is about? a translation would be the greatest thing but i know translating is hard and takes time so anything anyone could give me on what the song is about is fine.

I hope to do the trans for that....but really I've got so much work now. T_T Well, eventually!

The song, "Kae Krung Diow" says about how the guy were taught by their father not to cry, not to let the tears down no matter how hard the situation is. But somehow, the guy were just badly heartbroken. They asked if they could cry and let their tears down just for once to release all the memories about her through their tears. The phase "Kae Krung Diow" means "Just for once"/"Just for one time". That's what the song is all about. ^_____^

Guest keifuXueda

wow why'd they dye their hair back?!?!?! i really liked it black~! it looked so much more mature and different ^^~! haha oh well~! But I can't wait for kitty GYM to release their single~!

Guest kate666

wow why'd they dye their hair back?!?!?! i really liked it black~! it looked so much more mature and different ^^~! haha oh well~! But I can't wait for kitty GYM to release their single~!

Because they haven't finished doing the promotion for their 1st album in Thailand yet. And the blond hair is the 1st album's concept. ^_^ So they had to dye it back. (They're scheduled to perform their again on August 5....just before leaving to Japan. That's probably be the last show for this album I think....)

Guest XhoXho

ooo I didn't like the streaks too much, so I like their hair again. Maybe if it were ALL black??

:::raises hand:: I too am more attracted to Golf. He just has this *look* you know?? hahaha. His dancing pwns. I loooove Mike though. I swear if he were older, he'd be just my type. XD

Kae Krung Diow means that?? ToT OMgzz what a good song.

Speaking of good songs, this is one of the only things that worries me about the Japanese single...I mean, I love Johnny's boys and all that, but from what I had been hearing from them (only been *really* into them since January though...), Johnny's songs are not quite as cool as Golf Mike's. The clothes and style are also a bit ~.~

Back when Japanese music was thrown at me to translate, I heard Cherish and Kibou. While I love it now, it took me QUITE a while to get used to Japanese style of music.

GMike's music is much more to my taste, so I hope their song isn't too bad. I'll support them anyway! I already argue with the youtubers who are close minded to GMikey! wt98jf2q9fjpijfoapij it is SOO not their fault that YamaP is put in a group called Kitty GYM...T.T

gah! sorry I started to rant on for awhile there. GMikey has just grown on me so much. <333

^^ lol i agree with the outfits hopefully they will have 'cool' outfit but johnnys song aren't all that bad i love alot of them and all that matter is that they sell right...

Guest kleo

i too agree. as long as it sells. but GM 's music is more to my taste also. i like the japanese ones too, but i love GM'S album.. so glad i bought it.

Guest ImSmiley

kae krung diew

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video_blog?...34C38B0A553F347

khon khon diew kan (we are one) [i ul this from their concert onto youtube...i love this song too]

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video_blog?...53C3A7CC37A8876

now that i just watch their mv i miss them now. i'm going to have to go pulll their vcd out and watch them all over again. theyy are both so adorable!

Guest kate666

GOLF-MIKE Launching 10CLUB's "Show Time" single (July 7, 2006)

radio9yr.jpg

YOUTUBE :

Golf & Mike went to a radio station yesterday to launch their 10CLUB's 1st single "Show Time". 10 ClUB is consisted of Golf & Mike and other 8 G-Juniors (Thai Jrs). The full album will be released anytime soon. ^_____^

Here's 10CLUB (G&M + 8 G-Junior boys)

g26ta1wr.jpg

g39yp5dq.jpg

credit : G-Junior's forum.

GMike's music is much more to my taste, so I hope their song isn't too bad. I'll support them anyway! I already argue with the youtubers who are close minded to GMikey! wt98jf2q9fjpijfoapij it is SOO not their fault that YamaP is put in a group called Kitty GYM...T.

gah! sorry I started to rant on for awhile there. GMikey has just grown on me so much. <333

I saw your posts on YouTUBE!! ^______^ Yeah...it's totally not their fault. T__T But anyway, I know G & M will try their best. They won't let anyone down. It's gonna be a good single!!! ^____^

Guest XhoXho

oooo yes yesss GM's interview makes me want them to expand internationally! ^o^ They work so hard already, so I just know that they'll do super well when given the chance!

oooo, and even though the style took me awhile to get used to, I'm excited that it's going to be w/the Johnny's 'cause I've become so addicted to those Johnny boys! XD

Kate666 I just finished watching the clip! ooOOooooo they are sooo good looking even if I don't understand anything. Was that their song that was playing at the beginning??? aaaahhh and why does MIke have to have such a hot voice?? I must keep reminding meself that he's UNDER age. hhahahaha

Guest kate666

Was that their song that was playing at the beginning??? aaaahhh and why does MIke have to have such a hot voice?? I must keep reminding meself that he's UNDER age. hhahahaha

That's a song called "Show Time". It's the first single from GM's special album with other 8 G-Juniors.

Oh yeah....we discussed about Mike's voice on GMZclub.com as well. We think Mike's voice has become sexier than ever for no reason.....hahaha.... man!! it's not like he's got any older.... he's still 16 like old clips!!!! =shot= (his voice makes me wanna go to jail!!!! HAHAHA)

Guest jinjin<3

Both of them reminds me of a mix between Jin Akanishi and Kazuya Kamenashi. Golf has Jin's face shape but a little more of Kame's facial features (e.g. eyes). Mike has Kame's face shape but more of Jin's facial features. Nonetheless, all four are VERY good looking. I think they'll get along with Yamapi because Yamapi seems like the type of person who people can make friends with easily.

Guest Mike><qoO

heheheheh Can I join this?

j1.jpg

Pic from J.spy mag. this article is about GM came back to Japan again

Who do guys want to know about this article?

If you want i will translate approximately fot you

Archived