Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

Guest vanggirlie

tackey looks weird in that pic with golf and mike.

i'm not sure if anyone posted this yet...but i went crazy after i watched it! soo cute >.<

YOUTUBE : GOLF-MIKE Absolute Golf-Mike - MV's Intro

even tho i didn't understand a word, that clip of golf and mike was really cute. especially loved the part when golf kept getting in front of the camera while mike was talking so mike kind of wrestled him down. they are too cute.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XhoXho

Mike><qoO thank you so much for your offer! oooOooOOo if you could just translate anything that you think is interesting that'd be cool! XD

ahhh, i just keep watching the performance of khon khon diew kan... i really like that song. waiting for it to come out. the song is so catchy. but totally addicted to that song right now.

Guest kate666

GOLF-MIKE & THEIR BUSY SCHEDULE

July 2006

121490031li.jpg

Having become the teens' most favourite artist of the era, the sibling duo "Golf-Mike" is not only boosting up the ratings in Thailand, but is also stepping across borders to join concerts in Japan and to make a single with Japan's super star.

However, there're still people to try to start a rumour that their work in Japan was a flop, Mike - Pirat Nitipaisalkul said about this...

"I don't know how they came up with this. But we didn't really know the feedback in Japan yet 'cause as soon as we landed, we went straight to work. We didn't meet anybody so we didn't know yet about how they felt toward us. But last 2 years, we went to join NewS concert, they gave us a very warm welcome, they helped up sing and took pics. Just like in the video, which the fans gathered around us while we were taking subway home."

As for the working with "G-Junior" and "YamaP", the singer said it was full of fun and it passed successfully.

"Working with "G-Junior" was fun krub. Now they're probably practicing the dance steps 'cause they've all finished their parts. There're only my parts left to be done 'cause before this, I was in hospital so some parts weren't finished. I'm not sure when the album is gonna be out but expectedly very soon."

"As for the work with "YamaP" was fun too. Working there, I didn't wanna sleep. (Laughs) We wanted to continue working. The song will be Volleyball's cheering song 'cause there'll be a Volleyball tournament there and we do the supporting song.”

“Asking about YamaP.... he was funny..but quiet sometimes. I told him that he is popular in Thailand and persuaded him to drop by Thailand. He said he would like to come. I told him to go to Siam (Siam Square, teens' shopping area), and told him that he might not survive back home. (Laughs)."

As for their own new album, Mike told that they are putting maximum effort on it. Expectedly, it will be out at the end of this year or the beginning of next year. And its music will be developped and obviously stronger.

"The music will still be 'us' but will get stronger. In the first album, our music is young but the new album it will be more matured and get stronger. There'll be more dance. About our contributions to the album, we delivered what we wanted to the team. And there's P'Golf's solo song which he wrote it by himself. But I couldn't write any yet 'cause they have finished the process. Expectedly, it will be released at the end of this year or the beginning of next year."

"The hardest thing now is the works which are still a lot to be done. We hop between countries very often and have to do a lot of albums at a time. We gotta say we're rather tired and we've got less time to sleep but we will continue fighting. My health is 100% good now so I can work hard. I'm trying to take more care of my health so that I won't have to get admitted to hospital like last time."

===END==

Translated by regina // GMZclub.com

hey, you are always giving the latest up-dates..thanks...hahhaha though i already read your post in gmz. hahhaaha just wanted to post here too.

Guest kate666

hey, you are always giving the latest up-dates..thanks...hahhaha though i already read your post in gmz. hahhaaha just wanted to post here too.

hahaha... you're welcome to bring any of my stuffs here too. Actually, I feel a bit awkward to keep posting alone. T.T LOL :D

OFFICIAL GM WALLIES

115xn.th.jpg 123em.th.jpg 131xn.th.jpg

147fl.th.jpg 157ea.th.jpg 160dj1.th.jpg 179gu.th.jpg

credit : gmember.com

Guest gillie

kate666..thank you SO much for posting that!! i'm happy that they like to work with yamapi ^^

thx for sharing the wallpapers too! hehe..i needed something new for my desktop ;)

Guest kate666

Yamapi's Diary : July 13, 2006

Yamapi mentioned G & M.

第1067回

PM8:58

06/07/13

こんばちわo今日はゴルフ&マイクと取材をしてます☀ฺ

ゴルフ&マイクと一緒にいるときは言葉でコミュニケーション

とるのがちょっとむずかしいのさ!

だから心でコミュニケーションとってる感じo素の人間どうしって感じ。

俺らの間に言葉は意味を持たないのo言葉は簡単に嘘付けるけど、心は簡単に嘘付けないから

なんかアツイよね。

この前、留学生と話した時もなんかそれに似たものを感じた。

やっぱ人間は心なんだな~と思いましたo語学頑張ろうーっと♥

7/13

8:58pm

Konbachiwa.

Today I was doing interviews with Golf & Mike.

When I’m together with Golf & Mike, it’s a little hard to communicate in words!

Therefore it seems like we’re communicating through the heart.

It feels as if we’re primitive humans.

Between us words hold no meaning.

It’s easy to make up lies with words but not easy to lie with our hearts. Somehow this is exciting.

Before, I felt something similar to this when I was speaking with the international students.

I thought ‘Yappa humans use our hearts.”

I’ll work hard for language learning.♥

CREDIT : Umi P , Pinkburry // Yamapi.com

FIGHTO!!!!! Yamapi, Golf & Mike ...FIGHTO!!!

Guest kate666

post81152269982wn7.jpg

post81152270210fa3.jpg

Credit : eve // Golf-Mike Thailand

When the hell are you going to get back, Golf & Mike ? We miss you so much. T.T

Guest vanggirlie

wow mike looks good in that jacket and of course golf always looks good to me. thanks for the pics.

also thank you for the update. why did mike go to the hospital? it seems like they are working really hard and i'm pretty sure they'll become popular, i mean all of Kitty GYM. i think yamapi doesn't have to worry about the language as much because actions are as important as language (which yamapi stated it himself). he'll definitely be a good leader to the Kitty GYM.

Guest kate666

wow mike looks good in that jacket and of course golf always looks good to me. thanks for the pics.

also thank you for the update. why did mike go to the hospital? it seems like they are working really hard and i'm pretty sure they'll become popular, i mean all of Kitty GYM. i think yamapi doesn't have to worry about the language as much because actions are as important as language (which yamapi stated it himself). he'll definitely be a good leader to the Kitty GYM.

Mike was sent to hospital about two times this year. The first one was when they gave it all for the preparation of their first-ever concert in March. The second one was the week right before they went to Japan to join the press for Kitty GYM project. Hope he will stay healthy...both Golf & Mike...hope they will stay healthy.

You'll be amazed if seeing their working schedule in the past year. That's why the dark circles are always around their eyes. T.T

BTW, I edited Yamapi's diary with the new and better translation!! Check it out. He doesn't sound too worried in this translation. ^____^

aahhhhh!! thanks for posting those pics...man they look soooo good!!!!

don't worry girl!!, i'll try to start posting with you!!hahahaha.

man, i was watching that and they just rock. i was just saying how it looks like a self defense class to protect themselves from their crazy fans!!!!hahahaha....dang regina, you are just posting here and there...i don't know if i can keep up with you. ... but Gmm does know that we miss them lots!

Guest kate666

man, i was watching that and they just rock. i was just saying how it looks like a self defense class to protect themselves from their crazy fans!!!!hahahaha....dang regina, you are just posting here and there...i don't know if i can keep up with you. ... but Gmm does know that we miss them lots!

LOL...

G&M seem to like this kind of stuffs. Last year, they went crazy over Ong Bak (Thai Warrior) and then they went to take a class so that they could be like Tony Jaa. (GM hide their extremes under their girly looks....LOL)

LOL...

G&M seem to like this kind of stuffs. Last year, they went crazy over Ong Bak (Thai Warrior) and then they went to take a class so that they could be like Tony Jaa. (GM hide their extremes under their girly looks....LOL)

ahh..that's so cute!! so they were crazy about Ong Bak too!!!heehee...i wanted to be like that watching his movies. ahh so nice to know they are only humans too..

Archived