Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

credits to purpletiger86:

This is an overview of what was said in all three of those articles.

Actress ChaeRim and Actor LeeMinKi will come out as a couple. This drama will air in 2007 after ‘Hwang Jini’ ends. The drama title is ‘Oh Dal-Jah’s autumn’. ChaeRim will play the role of ‘Oh Dal-Jah. She comes out as a 33 year old woman who is a MD for a home shopping channel. Lee MinKi will play the role of ‘Kang Tae-Bong’, he comes out as a free-lancer. The drama is roughly about planning a revenge on a man who is a player. Part of the revenge is by starting a contract dating. (I’m guessing Dal-Jah’s ex-boyfriend cheated on her so she’s trying to plan a revenge on him by signing a fake contract with Tae-Bong to pretend to be lovers or something). ChaeRim comes out six years older than MinKi (this is true in real life as well). This is also ChaeRim’s first appearance after two years. It’s a comic melo-drama. Other casts are: Kil Young-Woo, Kim Boo-Sun, Lee Kyung-Jin…etc. This will start January 3rd, 2007.

hopefully someone can translate the character despcriptions I posted in the above post

wow...Min Ki seems to always play a 26-28 year old when he's only 21.

translations of the character descriptions for teh roles to be played by Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki:

오달자 (33세, 여) 홈쇼핑 채널 MD. - 연기자 채림

"나는 언제나 사랑에 배고프다.

그 허기를 달래기 위해 죽자사자 일에 파묻혀 살았고

지금은 스물네평짜리 아파트 한채와 중고 코란도 한 대,

그리고 인정받는 홈쇼핑 MD라는 직함을 얻었다.

나는 언제나 남자에 목마르다.

그 갈증을 달래기 위해 미친 듯이 취미생활을 찾아다녔고,

미친 듯이 서울 시내 맛집들을 쑤시고 다녔으며,

그래서 취향과 입맛과 처지가 비슷한 독신여자친구들을 얻었다.

그리고 서른셋이 되었다.

그리고 나는 여전히 밤마다 싱글침대에 혼자 누워 잠이 든다."

시원시원하고 호탕하며 서글서글한 그녀, 일단 일에 프로다.

어떤 상황에 부딪혀도 해결책을 찾아내는 그녀만의 내공과

어떤 까다로운 인간과 대면해도 유연함을 잃지 않는 그녀만의 노련함,

게다가 선배들에겐 귀찮은 일 도맡아 처리해주는 믿음직한 후배로서,

후배들에겐 무든 부탁이든 기꺼이 들어주는 인심좋은 선배로서

이쪽저쪽 전천후 역할을 소화해내는 오지랖 넓은 슈퍼커리어 우먼!

그저 가끔 덤벙댄다는거,

그저 가끔 건망증때문에 곤란한 상황에 처한다는거,

그저 가끔 철지난 농담으로 분위기 춥게 만든다는 거,

그리고 남자랑 마지막으로 키스를 해본지가 삼년 조금 넘는다는 거...

말고는 딱히 흠잡을데 없는 싱글라이프.

'남자랑 키스 해본지 삼년 조금 넘는다는 것 말고는...!!!' 말이다.

그렇다. 그녀에겐 남자가 없다.

만나는 사람마다 왜 아직 결혼을 안했냐고 물으면

그녀 자신은 일 때문에 연애할 시간이 없어서라고 대충 얼버무린다.

주변에서는 그녀가 눈이 높기 때문에 연애를 못하는거라고 한다.

진실을 말하자면 오달자 그녀는, 연애에 대한 열망은 높으나

실전에만 나가면 번번히 죽을 쑤는 염애젬병이다.

남자에게 관심이 없는것도 아니고, (늘 주변 남자들의 반응에 신경쓴다)

남자를 싫어하는것도 아니다. (잘생긴 남자는 꼭 한번 다시 돌아본다)

그러나 막상 연애를 하자고 작정하고 남자를 만나면

일을 할 때의 내공과 노련함은 온데간데 없어지고

소심해지고, 버벅거리고, 실수만 연발하는 매력꽝녀가 되고만다.

사내 최고의 바람둥이에게 어이없게 실연당한 뒤, 복수를 꿈꾸고

애인대행을 해준다는 태봉과 계약연애를 시작하는데..

강태봉 (27세, 남) 애인대행업체 프리랜서로 활동중.- 연기자 이민기

"난 심각하고 복잡한건 딱 질색이야.

어떤일도 오분 이상 고민하거나 화를 내거나 걱정해본적이 없어.

인간관계도 그래. 쿨하고, 심플한게 좋아.

좋으면 만나고 싫으면 안만나고, that's it!

남들은 날보고 인생 쉽게 사는 놈이라지만 신경안써.

남들 생각에 날 끼워맞춰 사는거 재미없잖아.

허접스러워도 난 내 원칙이라는게 있는 놈이니까. 그럼 된거 아냐?"

한입으로 두 말 안하고, 한머리로 두 생각 안한다.

한번 정하면 정한대로 가는 성격.

어떤 상황에서도 구구절절 자신의 생각을 길게 설명하지 않는다.

겉으로 보기엔 인생 대충 껄렁하게 때우고 사는 백수건달 같지만

나름대로 삶의 소신이 있는 제법 괜찮은 놈.

허나, 제법 괜찮은 놈이라는걸 알기까지 사람들은 시간이 걸린다.

워낙에 남의 눈치같은거 안보는 성격에다

좋다, 싫다 꼴리는대로 말하고 서슴없이 행동하다보니

남들로부터는 싸가지 없는 놈, 꼴통같은 놈으로 보여지는건 당연지사.

하지만 그의 싸가지 없고 당돌한 언행은 언제나 그만 아는 이유가 있다.

남들이 알아주건 말건 상관없이 '나의 길을 가련다' 스타일.

물론, 그래서 멋지기만 한건 아니다. 단점도 많다.

너무 쿨하다 보니 귀찮은거 싫어하고

제 삼자의 일에 간섭하는거나 간섭받는것도 싫어하는데다

자기와 상관없는 일에는 무서울만큼 무심한 성격.

누굴 쉽게 동정하지도 않고 누군가 자길 동정하는것도 못참아한다.

누군가와 사랑을 해도 책임감따윈 느끼지 않는다.

서로 사랑해서 만나고 즐기고 헤어지는데 책임이 뭐가 필요해?

가끔 헤어지는 마당에 울고 짜고 책임져! 하는거 자체가 우습다.

사람의 마음을 대체 무엇으로 책임질수 있다는건지 이해못하는 그.

그래서 그에게 사랑은 참으로 가볍다.

존재의 부담감을 느끼는 순간 그는 더 이상 여자를 만날수가 없다.

연애대행 업계에선 제법 프로 소리 듣던 강태봉이,

하필이면 그 업계를 떠나려고 하는 그 마지막 순간에,

그것도 제대로 연애한번 못해본 서른셋 노처녀 아줌마 오달자한테 걸려

그의 연애행보가 꼬이기 시작하는데..

Oh Dal-Jah (33 years old, female) Home shopping Channel MD.-Actress ChaeRim

"I'm always hungry for love. Wanting to live my life to the fullest, I worked hard to buy myself a 23 pyeong (unit/square ft.) apartment and become a successful home shopping MD. I'm always thirsty for men. To get rid of that thirst, I searched for all sorts of hobbies like a crazy woman and wander around Seoul. That's how I found myself a girlfriend that has the same interest and taste as me. Than I became 33 years old and still sleep on a single bed all by myself." She's a cool woman that is a pro. in the work force. No matter how much trouble she runs into, she always finds a way to find solutions to her troubles. She's a super career woman! She's just clumsy, forgetful, and say uninteresting jokes to people sometimes. And her last kiss with a man is a little over three years...Besides these, she lives a pretty good single life. She has no man in her life. When people ask her why she isn't married yet, she just tells them that she was too busy with her work. People around her thinks that she can't carry on a good relationship because she has very high standards when looking for a man. It's not like she is not interested in guys or does not like them either. She's just too picky.

Kang Tae-Bong (27 years old, male) Free-lancer. -Actor Lee MinKi

"I hate things that are very serious and unorganized. I never go into deep thought for more than five minutes, yell or worry about things. In relationships, I like things cool and simple. If I like someone I meet them, if I don't...than I don't, that's it!! People say that I live life too carelessly, but I don't give a care. Even if I'm self-centered (?), I'm a guy with my own set of rules. Isn't that enough?" He doesn't lie about things or think too much. If he makes a decision, he follows through with it. No matter what situation he is in, he doesn't spend time to explain things. On the outside, he seems ilke a man that lives his life very brief and look unemployeed, but he's a fairly good man. It takes a long time for people to know that he's a pretty good man. He never cares about what people think of him. He has to say what ever that is in his mind, whether he likes something or not. To top it off, he doesn't do anything that he doesn't want to do, he doesn't care about people's views on him, and he live how he wants. He thinks of love very lightly. If he finds something that he doesn't like about a woman, he can't meet that woman. When he tries to quit his job at some love relationship company, Oh Dal-Jah comes into his life and starts making things complicated.

credits to purpletiger86

-------------

[MyDaily] Chae Rim’s KBS2 Drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring”

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...611241214161110

200611241214161110_1.jpg

Today, “MyDaily” releases the news report about CR being selected to lead a new KBS2 drama. Other small news agencies also release similar news. However, CR’s agency and SportsChosun, SportsHankook, and GoodDay haven’t confirmed CR’s acceptance of this drama yet.

=======

[MyDaily] 11/24/06

Chae Rim is selected to costar with Lee Min Gi, Kil Yong Woo, Kim Boo Sun and Lee Kyung Jin (이민기, 길용우, 김부선, 이경진) in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring (오달자의 봄)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 1/3/2007 following the final episode of “Huang Jin Yi”.

On 11/24, the representative of KBS2 states, “Chae Rim is selected to lead the drama ‘Oh Dal Ja’s Spring (오달자의 봄)’. The PD is Lee Jae Sang (이재상) and the script writer is Kang Eun Kyung (강은경).

The drama portrays the story of the spinster Oh Dal Ja who is an MD of a home shopping channel.

Reporter: Kang Seung Hoon tarophine@mydaily.co.kr

=========

[Newsis] 11/24/06

http://www.newsis.com/_common/content.aspx...061124113202269

2006-11-24T135902Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120061124113302272.JPG

Chae Rim, who hasn’t been performing in drama for two years, is selected to lead the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring (오달자의 봄)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 1/3/2007 following the final episode of “Huang Jin Yi”.

The representative of the drama states, “Although the role Oh Dal Ja’s age is 33 years old, Chae Rim’s image matches very well with the character.” Oh Dal Ja is an MD of a home shopping channel. She has intense and tight personality and knows nothing about love.

Chae Rim’s costars are Lee Min Gi, Kil Yong Woo, Kim Boo Sun and Lee Kyung Jin (이민기, 길용우, 김부선, 이경진).

Reporter Kang Kyung Ji bright@newsis.com

=========

[OSEN Entertainment] 11/24/06

http://oenter.gemmir.com/Enter_View.asp?co...ano=G0611240035

200611241144442100_1.jpg

Chae Rim and Lee Min Gi will play a couple in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring (오달자의 봄)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 1/3/2007 following the final episode of “Huang Jin Yi”.

Chae Rim plays the role Oh Dal Ja who is an MD of a home shopping channel. Lee Min Gi plays the role Kang Tae Bong (강태봉) who is a 27-year-old freelancer working for a large enterprise. The couple Oh Dal Ja and Kang Tae Bong have 6 years age difference and have a “love contract” between them, leading to a funny prospect. Since this is the first drama of Chae Rim’s comeback to drama after two years, it has attracted many people’s attentions.

This comedy and mellow drama also include actors and actresses such as Kil Yong Woo, Kim Boo Sun and Lee Kyung Jin, and will be aired on 1/3/2007.

=========

[MoneyToday-StarNews] 11/24/06

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...112411161324546

Chae Rim and Lee Min Gi will play partners in a new drama for the first time. They play a couple Oh Dal Ja and Kang Tae Bong in the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Oh Dal Ja’s Spring (오달자의 봄)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 1/3/2007 following the final episode of “Huang Jin Yi”.

Chae Rim plays the 33-year-old Oh Dal Ja who is an MD of a home shopping channel. She is a good caliber career woman and has always been yearning for a man. Chae Rim’s unique friendly and lovely charm suits this character.

Kil Yong Woo, Kim Boo Sun and Lee Kyung Jin are selected as supporting cast.

Reporter: Kim Hyun Rok

========

I watched one of Lee Ming Gi (이민기)’s drama “Be Strong, Geum Soon”. In my opinion, he was OK in that drama. He also acted in a recent drama “Really Really Like You” costarring with Ryu Jin and Eugene. He got “The New Actor Award” from MBC in 2005.

========

Kil Yong Woo (길용우) played CR’s role’s father in “Still Loving You”.

542005071402100_1.jpg

Kim Boo Sun (김부선)

20061119211148715a7_010308_0.jpg

Lee Kyung Jin (이경진) played Jang Dong Gun’s role’s mother in “All about Eve”. Her latest drama was “Peculiar Man, Eccentric Woman”.

1161246310_1.jpg

=======

The script writer Kang Eun Kyung is the writer of CR's previous drama "Oh! Must Win Bong Soon Young". She also wrote for "Hotelier" and "Glass Shoes".

Nov 24, 2006

Chae Lim to Return to TV

1124crfv1.jpg

Actress Chae Lim has been cast for the leading role of the new KBS drama "The Spring of Oh Dal-ja" scheduled to be aired next January.

It has been two years since she appeared in her last drama, "Oh Phil-seung & Bong Sun-young." Her return particularly draws attention because it takes place after her divorce from singer Lee Seung-hwan in March.

Chae Lim will play Oh Dal-ja, a 33-year-old single woman working at a home shopping channel who is dying to find a boyfriend. Lee Min-ki will play her opposite.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...6919_11858.html

Guest NV4ever

yay...we can see him in another drama soon...:) Chae Rim is good, i love her in tat one drama with Jang Dong Gun...Hope this drama will help Min Ki snap the award..:lol:

Guest *sayuri*

+I'm s0 looking forward to this drama .... To tell you guys the true, I'm a fan of ChaeRim too ..... From what I know, CR is a excellent actress, not only that she is very independent and intelligent. Most of her drama are well recieved by people and has good rating too, like "All About Eve, Dating Now...etc.", so I thinks this drama will do really well. Also, this is a another opportunity for Lee Minki to be recognize by people and show his ability as a new comemer actor.

I'm looking forward to the 2007 already .... so many good dramas to see and Eugene's movie and new album release...... :w00t: I'm going crazy just to thinks about it ....hihihi... :phew:

yeah ChaeRim is really good!^^

anyway, Lee MinKi fans here is the link for the drama thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97714

post your shoutouts there too!

I hope you read closely the context in which I wrote my comment--that it has to do with her character in Oh Pilseung...I've liked the character I saw her in before Oh Pilseung (On the Green Prairie), and Oh Pilseung was basically the last drama I saw of Chae Rim (never tried any of the C-dramas she participated in), so my last impression of her was from Oh Pilseung, a character which I did not like. Chae Rim's character in Oh Dal Ja isn't like in Oh Pilseung, so I'm looking forward to watching her.

--------

Chae Rim, Lee Min Gi, and the filming crew in the script practice room (대본연습실, 11/25/06)

Lee Min Gi plays the role Kang Tae Bong (강태봉)

01.jpg

The filming crew in the first script practice

02.jpg

The team meets for the first time on 11/25 and the filming will start on 11/30.

Source: http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/news/1427020_14820.html

hi to all!! i am a big fan of minki oppa!!! i just love him alot really ... he is so cute, extremely good in acting and funny!! i do hope more and more people will discover him!! i know he is not in the mold of those really good looking girly type of guy ... but to me he is the handsomest!!! :blush: i so love him alot!! obviously!! hehehehe

i can't wait to see his new series!!!