[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

OMG HAYAMMIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

geeez i've already fangirl-ed for this but ......KYAAAAA~~~

k I just read the entire manga today for the sake of this drama and i can't WAIT for this to airrr

<3 moko & hiro

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charitee

this is going to be awesomeee! i loved the manga :]

for some reason, i didn't really think about it becoming a drama but i am so happy that it is. how excitingg!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

^ She... ends up

with the coworker

in the manga.

Really?!

Was it because

Night, the machine, doesn't make it? and his last wish was for the friend (aka the coworker) to take care of her? Because in the manga, they seemed to have leaned towards Night winning her heart. She did choose him at the end, its just that his time was up, right? Or does he give her up because he realizes he could never be human?

I think they should change the ending a bit for the drama.

LOL

DON'T LOOK AT THE SPOILER!

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE MANGA!

It will ruin it for youuuu

===

I think the story is a lot like a Pinnochio sort of story.

As I recall, much of the later parts reveals that Night truly loves the girl NOT because he was created to love her but he feels the love.

Even though he's a machine that wants to become human.

QUESTION

In the manga, does anyone recall that if Night sleeps with the girl he was created for, he would live forever OR would he turn into a human?

I remember something along of those lines... or am I creating my own plot?

QUESTION

In the manga, does anyone recall that if Night sleeps with the girl he was created for, he would live forever OR would he turn into a human?

I remember something along of those lines... or am I creating my own plot?

hmm i thought that if Night slept with the girl, that makes it a permanent contract between machine and owner...

because in the manga, since she didn't sleep with Night right after he arrived, some other girl kissed Night and he was reprogrammed...

@_@ i have to read the manga again to be 100% sure though

^ She's right. There was nothing that said he would turn human, just that he would be eternally hers.

I remember when that other girl kissed Night & was going to sleep with him T__T good thing he got away.

The manga's short, <10 volumes (can't remember the exact number)...it's easy to reread in a day. ^_^

Guest ponkie

^ Yep, there's only 6 volumes.

I still think Hiro should be wearing glasses. -_-

Also, I have a feeling, I would most likely to fall in love with Hayami after this drama.

His character is so adorable!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I still think Hiro should be wearing glasses. -_-

I thought that too. But if I recall reading the manga, I don't remember EVER wanting the girl to be with the glasses dude.

There were parts when the manga artist would make him NOT wear glasses and he was pretty damn cute.

I think to strip away Hiro's glasses would make him a stronger rival in the drama rather than the ... so-so rival that he was in the manga.

Although, he's WAY too hot for the role. kekeke.

hmm i thought that if Night slept with the girl, that makes it a permanent contract between machine and owner...

because in the manga, since she didn't sleep with Night right after he arrived, some other girl kissed Night and he was reprogrammed...

@_@ i have to read the manga again to be 100% sure though

OHHHHH.

thank you and kathy for answering super fast.

====

I can't wait to see the drama!!!

Although, it seems like there's some bias since so much of us love Hiro.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

where can you read the manga online? *u*

i wanna read it before i watch the drama~

I read it on crunchyroll

same... I wanted to read it b4 the drama since everyone said it was good. but still looking fwd for it to be in LA.

Guest xSHADOW

I finally watched the trailer!!

Gosh I can't wait till this drama comes out ^^!

This thread will be my new home haha.

Mocomichi and Hiro are such strong rivals since they're both so hot :wub:...

I wonder if the storyline would be changed a little because I remember the ending

made me really sad. I hate tragic endings. Poor Night.

AHHH!

I just remembered that the main actress Aibu Saki was in the drama Regatta with Hayami Mocomichi!

They were so cute<3!

Guest chickyl3aby

OMG seriously ??? april 8th? that's soon! i'm excited. the manga was intersting...

and i absolutely LOVE hiro mizushima <333

Guest HollyBeth

OH MY GOSH.... I just found out about this.. I am squeeling like a kid.. OH, MY GOSH...

Hayami and Hiro.. Can somebody please tell those boys not to get cuter?? haha..

They are so HOT and CUTE....

Can't wait to watch this and "Change" with Kimura...

Got to Love the Spring Dramas!!!!!!!!!

Archived