[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest johanaiscrazy

i love it .. i love this drama its soo good :). i'm on episode eight :) i can't wait to watch more. I love Naito and Soshi they are both awesome . This drama is turning out to be one of my favorite j dramas of all time :) .. must keep watchign :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Strawberii

So i'm still in total shock from discovering this forum x.x i know, i'm such a loser for not expecting to find this forum in soompi

I started watching this japanese series a while back because i was totally hooked to the whole plotline and hayami appearance did motivate me a lot but after watching for a while and due to stress from school i sort of dropped it but i'm probably going to continue it real soon after reading all of the positive comments about this series.

I think this series is really cute, but my only problem is and maybe its because of my drama shallowness but i really dislike how they cast aiba as the female lead...somehow i just imagined the main girl much differently.

Guest xsilentangel

I felt the pain in Night at the end of the episode!

Episode 9 had a lot packed in it.

The ending really spiced things up! I really want Soshi and Riiko together..

Guest hanilemon

I had creme puffs for the first time a couple days ago and I thought of this drama. They were pretty good. :P

Although I'm a Soshi/Riiko fan, my heart ached for Night at the end of episode 9. :tears:

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i watched the first episode. the drama is very different from the manga so far.

i like the ending theme, does anyone know what its called and who is it by?

Guest winter.love

^ The ending song is Okaeri by ayaka :)

I'm only up to episode 6, but i can already see night's and riiko's relationship blossoming ^^

Guest dionne_wu

I just watch finished Episode 10.

And I can't stop crying throughout the whole episode.

I'm not the weepy type but I cried too. :rolleyes:

My tears just fell watching the two separate.

Guest ethopia

I just watch finished Episode 10.

And I can't stop crying throughout the whole episode.

now.. im really dreading epi 10... :crazy::tears:

i will watch epi 9 tonight...

Guest tuna_madunna

I can't help myself but to DL episode 10 and read the spoilers! :]

ahh~ I had major goosebumps when Riiko was running to Kronos, err, the beeping sound. T_T

EPISODE 10 SYNOPSIS

***sad episode ahead***

Night and Riiko share a sweet moment when she gives up her bed for him. Riiko smiles.

"You're a robot but now you're just like a human who can fall ill."

"Your programming is incredible.."

"It's not the programming, you should know. It's because I love you."

OHMYGAHH Those lines are the nicest ever!! :] Thank you!

Anyway, I really really liked the scene when Night was sick.

Riko's right, it does make him more human.

Before, Night was too much of a robot--- perfect and nothing to worry about.

Spoiler ep11 (final):

Riiko and Naito were getting ready for a picnic date, their relationship continued to grow. Riiko started to knit for Naito secretly. When Naito found out Soshi is going to Paris by himself, he pondered why. At this moment, Naito's body goes berserk....

OOHHH! thank you!!

A picnic date? Now I'm excited! Anyway, I saw the preview, Night seems to be smiling? So this means a happy ending? Night won't be dead?

or maybe it's just Riiko's dream?

err~ too many thoughts! HAHAHA

I love how this drama does it's ending transition :]

Guest dolly mi dolly

i just finished reading the manga..WAH the ending is so sad..!!

i want ep 10 to come out crunchyroll soon~

found it on veoh but theres no subs..

I just started on this drama, watched all nine episodes today. Oh my goodness, I never though I'd be so into this drama like I am right now. I think that Hayami Mokomichi is doing a very good job at acting out his character. AH :X I really don't know what to expect of the ending though I've read some spoilers >.< I really hope it'll be a happy ending between Night and Riiko D:

i dont want this drama to end that soon .__.

I watched ep 9 already..

the ending is kinda sad. >-_-<

i cant wait to watch the next episode..

and yea i read all the spoilers already .xD

hmm..

does anyone know where can i watch RAW episode for ep 10

I just saw episode 9 and the story was really cute, the ending was unexpected though =(

hmm this drama is going to have a bittersweet ending isn't it?

I'm looking forward to episode 10~ finally, I've been waiting for some dramatic love triangle for a while now haha. To be honest, at first I thought this drama was going at a very slow pace but it got really interesting recently

Guest mookie

i dont want this drama to end that soon .__.

I watched ep 9 already..

the ending is kinda sad. >-_-<

i cant wait to watch the next episode..

and yea i read all the spoilers already .xD

hmm..

does anyone know where can i watch RAW episode for ep 10

I'm assuming you dont mind having chin sub on it if u wanna watch 10 RAW, just ignore me otherwise. :)

ep10 part 1 (w/ chin sub) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RWIX3rhK8oY/

ep10 part 2 (w/ chin sub) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3G8l72W1JlQ/

Oh gosh, is this going to be the typical jdrama where the girl thinks she likes A for majority of the show and eventually gets him. Then in the last two episodes, realizes that she really loves B. I'd hoped it wouldn't turn out this way but... :crazy:

Well, it looks like the majority of posters are happy with this development.

Guest mookie

^ I dunno about what's typical or not, but when it's told convincingly well and the relationship is unfolding reasonably, all love stories r lovely to read/watch (abeit 'typical') . :)

When watching this drama more carefully, I dont think girl doesnt realize she has feelings for both A and B all along. But with the hurdles and contraints, she rationalized her feelings towards A as it's only his premeditated programming that she has fallen for. She knew she's growing acustomed to A in her life, cant live without at times, but we dun just call our dependencies towards say our fridge...'love'. And it's not like she doesnt have genuine feelings for B, but it's more an admiration of his drive and dreams, a gratitude towards his support rather than love. But when u have an abundance of feelings that you dont really plan/expect/want towards someone or someTHING, it's natural to be confused and it does take time to sort out and realize it's love...or not.

I would very mind it if just for the sake of wow and surprise, the plot goes into twists and turns unnecessarily, that would be the most annoying thing.

513014dd63a3dafa76c638atm8.jpg

source: ZK official site; fr ZK baidu bar

Archived