Lindsay Lohan Does Her Best Marilyn Monroe Shoot For New York Magazine

Guest Vino de Jerez

Besides the hideously orange freckles, her body looks like a big blob. They say Marilyn was a size 6(?) but she sure looks a lot more skinny and toned than Lindsay in these pix.

Oh, and her face looks hideous in the picture of her holding up the flowers.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest just jess

hmmmm... altho i dont think these are the best shots of her, i do understand why she did it. its true, shes never gonna get the opportunity to do something like this. she recreated monroes last photographs with the original photographer... thats pretty crazyyyy.

Guest Atmosphere.

First one is really good, but the last one is very ... disturbingly baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

I can't say best photo shoot. She looks really gorgeous with that hair though

Sorry. Big NG.

I mean, I get that you can't cover up the freckles, so I won't really hold that against her, but Lindsay Lohan has recently turned into well... trashy chick. NOT Marilyn Monroe. All the makeup, clothes, wigs, and *whatever* can't cover up THAT.

I just question the photographer who "really wanted" Lohan for this shoot. Are they just being courteous or did actresses that actually DO resemble Monroe (Scarlett Johanssen, Christina Aguliera, etcetc) turned him down.

Archived