Dbsk In New Hairstyles

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't really see Junsu's, but it's about time JJ gets a change! The new haircut looks really cute on him, more boy-like. (But almost any haircut looks good on him ^-^). Yunho/Micky and CM looks pretty similar, but change is good. s2

Guest igarashi

WAHHH omg they look soo good. its a good change!! xD omg i wanna see sum photoshoots gagaghah anyways wow are these pics of them coming out of the salon?? lmao >< totally stalker-ishh

Guest ichigo_no_powder

jaejoong looks gorgeous with any hairstyle. i perfer his black hair but this one looks really good too. i'm not too sure about yunho's..with the shirt it looks very feminine, and not in a good way either. I'll like to see a full face picture before judging. yoochun's is ok. i don't love it or hate it changmin's looks good but nothing out of the ordinary. junsu's is good too~~

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I love Yoochun's new hairstyle!! honestly, I think he's the most versatile with hairstyles

his new hairstyle actually kinda reminds me of the Paris photoshoot hair

I don't like Jaejoong's new hairstyle

maybe I'm just too used to his long hair..

and they need to leave Junsu's hair alone!! it was perfect during the 'O' days..

i like junsu's hair.. i think he had that style evr since?!?! and also changminnie's hair.. he looks hot in that style hehehe..

overall it's okay with me.. they still look hot for me.. hahaha

AAH, yoochun has gotten rid of that rebonded hair! *pops champagne*

his messy hair is smexy!! *-* thought its not like a NEWNEW hairstyle.

and ME WANTS TO SEE YUNHO'S FRONT!

dongbang boys hotnesss :D

Guest kris_argee

i like their new hairstyles!

Yunho's hairstyle in the pic is better than his last hairstyle in Japan

but our Dong Bang boys always look good <3

Archived